Wow, Cleo! That's a great looking fanlisting site! :D

I will surely join. :D Do I just email you or something? I can't see the link to join. :lol:

Click the flowers on the left side of the content :D

Guest xx-outsider-xx

HEY CLEOWN,

how do i join???

nvm, i found the link ^^

about

S0m3 is the approved fanlisting, approved by TFL.

What is a fanlisting?

A fanlisting is a site for all fans of a particular subject to come together and build a huge list of people that are fans of that subject. This particular fanlisting is dedicated to Korean actress Kim Sun Ah. To find out more about fanlistings, browse fanlistings, visit TFL.

S0m3 is run by cleo. All graphics are made by me with Adobe Photoshop 7.0, coded with Phase 5 HTML Editor. Best view with Internet Explorer 1024x768.

song ji hyo

WHAT is kim sun ah's name doing there?

In goong I hate her character...

which means she plays that character very well!~

Yes, I think so. Actresses who played the second fiddle are always very hateful. But the more you hate them the more you must say they are acting great :lol:

To leikela: I haven't watched the last episodes of Goong too :blink: Must see SJH and JJH *__*

Oo...i don't really like her character in Goong but she's a pretty good actress since she can make me hate her character. lol. also, she's very pretty :D

Guest mei_yee_chan

She looks really cute here. Those huge sugary stuff look real good (too bad they're fake).

1140425615vo013vz.th.jpg

Credit: Yahoo imagesearch

Oh, she did a photoshoot with Ju Ji Hun for Naknine. I've posted this in JJH's thread, so just gonna copy and paste them here.

Naknine - 2006

Together with Ju Ji Hun

nakninemodel19dp.th.jpgnakninemodel24ek.th.jpg

naknine11sw.th.jpg naknine20xg.th.jpg naknine37qv.th.jpg naknine45cb.th.jpg

naknine215lu.th.jpg naknine58dc.th.jpg naknine62hc.th.jpg

cam028uc.th.jpg

eventleft012pp.jpgeventleft024qh.jpgeventleft037dp.jpg

leftimg016mq.jpgleftimg01018dk.jpgleftimg02018ez.jpg

leftimg023ys.th.jpg leftimg030mb.th.jpg leftimg048su.th.jpg

magazine012xg.th.jpg magazine022ue.th.jpg magazine035ss.th.jpg magazine048dy.th.jpg

dsc008237lz.th.jpg

Source: Naknine website

Credits: Me for print screen-ing. :D

The making of the photoshoot. (I think this was posted before, the vid you guys were trying to get and eventually got - the one which leikela made lots of caps :lol:)

Part 1: http://www.naknine.co.kr/show/../mov/master1.wmv

Part 2: http://www.naknine.co.kr/show/../mov/master2.wmv

Sorry, I know some of the pics are of JJH alone but I just copied and pasted everything from the thread.

Hey guys. I've been so busy with other things that I haven't been able to come here in a long time. :lol:

OMG! mei_yee_chan! Thanks so much for those! Eeeeeeeeeee! JJH and SJH look HOT together! :wub: Hahahaha.

Cleo - I know. Must see JJH and SJH. :lol: I still haven't been able to watch any of the latest epis, lol.

The making of the photoshoot. (I think this was posted before, the vid you guys were trying to get and eventually got - the one which leikela made lots of caps :lol:)

Part 1: http://www.naknine.co.kr/show/../mov/master1.wmv

Part 2: http://www.naknine.co.kr/show/../mov/master2.wmv

Sorry, I know some of the pics are of JJH alone but I just copied and pasted everything from the thread.

I just watched the vids of the making of the photoshoot. SO CUTE! :wub: Hahaha. I can't stop watching the first one. :lol:

And I definitely don't mind the solo pics of JJH. Hahaha.

Guest mei_yee_chan

I just watched the vids of the making of the photoshoot. SO CUTE! :wub: Hahaha. I can't stop watching the first one. :lol:

And I definitely don't mind the solo pics of JJH. Hahaha.

Really? I've not watched it yet. Gotta go watch.

She looks really scary here. :crazy:

11405297887jb.th.jpg

Credit: Yahoo imagesearch

Guest xx-outsider-xx

wah! i haven't got to this thread for days coz i was lost. haha. now i'm back!

mei_yee_chan i love the pics! thanks alot for posting them.

btw, i just rewatched episode 9 of goong with subs. it makes a whole lot of a difference now that i know what they were talking about. i feel bad for hyorin. :(