Guest xx-outsider-xx

Oooh, okay. Hehe. :D I think I'm the only one who likes Hyorin so far in Goong. :lol:

you are not the only one~ ;)

btw, do you still like her in goong now that she's being 'harsher', sort of?

I think if Shin and CG end up together, Yul and Hyorin might end up together. Haha. Although, from what I've watched so far, I like Yul with CG and Shin with Hyorin. Hehe.

I STILL want CG with shin in GOONG, but in real life, hyorin looks good with JJH :P

i like her. she's pretty.

she looks like she'd be really nice in real life. like in behind the scenes of goong, she seemed so happy & nice.

Yeah, I've watched some of her interviews and the NGs for Goong and she's always laughing and smiling. She seems like a really nice and sweet person. The cast seems close too. :)

ditto! she left a very good impression on me while watching the behind the scenes and interview etc, such that i find it hard to 'hate' hyorin in goong. i just feel bad and pity for that character instead.

I want to go find 'Some'. really wanna watch her performance in that movie. ;)

I really like her, she's damn pretty. I've like her since I'd seen her in Goong. I feel sorry that she got such a role but I still think she more sympathic and beautiful than YEH ^_-

I've already downloaded Some, but haven't watch it yet. Now that I know she is in this movie too, I'll watch it immediately <3~

you are not the only one~ ;)

btw, do you still like her in goong now that she's being 'harsher', sort of?

I STILL want CG with shin in GOONG, but in real life, hyorin looks good with JJH :P

ditto! she left a very good impression on me while watching the behind the scenes and interview etc, such that i find it hard to 'hate' hyorin in goong. i just feel bad and pity for that character instead.

Haha. Good to know I'm not the only one.

Yeah, I still like her even though it seems like she's starting to become a bit mean. LOL. I don't know, but I just can't seem to "hate" her like everyone does. I see where she's coming from. I feel really sorry for Hyorin. I think if I were in her place, I'd be feeling the same way. And I don't think she'd be chasing after Shin and hoping to restore their relationship if he would just give her a reason not to. She knows that Shin has no feelings for CG (as of right now anyway :lol:) and that he still has feelings for her. Now if Shin was pushing her away and she still kept wanting to get back with him, then that's another different story. Hahaha.

Honestly, I'm still having a hard time picking which pairings I want to end up together. I seriously like all four of them. :lol:

Guest xx-outsider-xx

anyone has any sources to SJH clips or interviews, even goong-related? haha. it's hard to ask in goong thread when it comes to our 'hyorin'. haha lol. jkjk

nazur, thanks so much for the link! :D

Same here, cleown. I had no idea who SJH was until Goong. I liked her the moment I saw her in Goong, as well. Hehe.

xx|outsider|xx :lol: I know what you mean. :lol:

I've got some, but let me look for them first. Hahaha.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

she looks the best when she smiles~ that kinda reminds me of kim tae hee --> she's ok looking, but when she smiles, she looks gorgeous.

and i watched the vid. muahaha. they look hot together! :P