Gackt Got Another Nose Job...

Guest Ettawen

Yeah but why would they make look it so pointy..? It makes it stick out. :mellow:

I work in a photolab sweetie

we do retouching on all of the media, and sometimes they OD on the retouching

why?? I will never know.

but I can tell that picture is heavily retouched and they did some work on his nose whether he got it done or not

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

HE'LL BEAT MICHAEL JACKSON'S NOSES FOR SURE LOL

omg :lol:

I never knew that Gackt undergoes the knife, maybe that picture was just heavily airbrushed.

hahaha! wow! didnt know he already got a nose job and twice for that matter ^_^

i think his 1st nose job is better though

oh well. thats gackt for us ^__^ never scared of change ne!

i just care abt his talent in music

Guest diskhmaiangel

it seems like girl celebrities would get more crticism(watever u spell it) if THEY GOT nose jobs huh ..

but yeh his old nose was better!

I dunno, his nose looks pretty much the same to me in the YouTube video.

Like it's already been mentioned, that one photo was WAY over touched; that's not how he looks in real life.

He's going to be the Japanese Michael Jackson....

LOL I knew that was coming xD

I never knew that Gackt undergoes the knife, maybe that picture was just heavily airbrushed.

:blink: He's had plastic surgery all over his face hun.

Guest mal3ficum

aigoo O_O its too straight >< his nose before this one was fineeeee. T.T in the picture that was posted of his current nose makes him look...iunno a bit scary LOL looks like a totally different person.

but i still love gackt..even though im not a very big fan xD

Guest Ettawen

I'm not saying it looks bad. He still look perfect, I think it is a bit to pointy but like I said he's still the hottest man on the planet...sorry JJ...your only second...-_-'

I just hope he doesn't get any more. He should stop now, he looks amazing and shouldn't turn into MJ...that'd be sooo bad...but either way it's not like we have much say over what he does with his face, it is his. I love his voice and music more then I love his looks...

Guest tokyo_chick

I work in a photolab sweetie

we do retouching on all of the media, and sometimes they OD on the retouching

why?? I will never know.

but I can tell that picture is heavily retouched and they did some work on his nose whether he got it done or not

You need to hook me up with a job then....seriously.

Holy crap!

His nose looks so weird in the last pic... I didn't really notice that in the video....

o_o;;;;;;;;;;

Maybe... yeah, maybe it's just retouched... but still...

Anyone have other pics of his new nose?

Guest xevitadorax

When I saw the profile view of the nose in that picture I didn't like it. But when I saw on youtube I thought the nose looked nice! I just hope he stops here cuz anymore nose surgeries and he's gonna start looking like michael jackson. Looks like he might have had some botox too because he skin looks rejuvinated and more full than what it had been looking like. He looks youngest with dark hair as well so i hope he keeps it that way.

Archived