Gackt Got Another Nose Job...

Guest Ettawen

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa... o_o; Why'd he get a nosejob? (Dunno if he had his nose done before)

His new nose looks OK though... Yeah, he doesn't have that curve anymore...

I just don't understand when people get things done when they don't need to......

Guest chibimarukochan

i was never too familiar with his facial features so don't really care too much about it lol.. but yeah, i do understand how you feel when your fav celeb goes to have something changed to their face lol its noticable when you've been looking at their faces for too long. :] lol

edit:

wow, yeah gackt's one is quite obvious lol

yep its too straight. so how many nose jobs did he have? :o

Guest Ettawen

Whoa... o_o; Why'd he get a nosejob? (Dunno if he had his nose done before)

His new nose looks OK though... Yeah, he doesn't have that curve anymore...

I just don't understand when people get things done when they don't need to......

He got one right after he left Malice Mizer and now this new one. I'll post pics of his orginal nose, his first nose job, and now this one....

Guest Ettawen

Here are the before and after pics of Gackt:

Before first nose job in Malice Mizer:

You can see that his nostrils are higher then the end of nose.

belair_gackt_s.jpg

After first nose job:

The point of his nose is rounded off and his nostrils are lower.

gkt_nude8.jpg

Current nose:

It's much straighter and the end of his now comes to a point. Also he seems to have indents just above his nostirls.

furin02-1.jpg

It sounds weird saying, first nose, second nose, current nose lol. I'm really not obsessed about his looks, I care about his voice more then I care about his looks. I just hope that he doesn't go MJ on us and has so many nose jobs that he no longer has a nose...just that thought alone...*shivers* Eww...>_<

Guest believeinkarma

^lmfao.

wow see the difference.

yea the 2nd nose looked nice tho. but the current one.. its much much thinner and pointier XD LOL

omg that is hilarious.............i swear gackt will have another nose some time from now since hes such a perfectionist and will not be satisfied until his face is perfect....

Guest desertseatingoceans

Are you serious? I didn't know that he had one before... His first nose was fine, he didn't need a second! In those pictures posted his second nose looks way too pointy. In the performance, it looks fine you can't tell that much but that current picture... -_- Oh Gackt... why?!

Are you serious? I didn't know that he had one before... His first nose was fine, he didn't need a second! In those pictures posted his second nose looks way too pointy. In the performance, it looks fine you can't tell that much but that current picture... -_- Oh Gackt... why?!

But the picture

u have to think about the major retouching

Guest desertseatingoceans

But the picture

u have to think about the major retouching

Yeah but why would they make look it so pointy..? It makes it stick out. :mellow:

Archived