Gackt Got Another Nose Job...

Guest Ettawen

Guest shootingstarz

you can really see the difference.. .a lot of his pics are so photoshopped i want to see what he look like in real life or non ps photos --____--

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can really see the difference.. .a lot of his pics are so photoshopped i want to see what he look like in real life or non ps photos --____--

I agree. I think looking at him in interviews or sometimes during live performs is the best way. He might have makeup on, but at least you don't have to worry about his face being over-Photoshopped.

I don't know what's with all these 'i can't tell the difference' but if you compare him in the video when the camera angle is at his side with the 3rd picture on the 1st page... yea, it's pretty obvious.

Not bashing on Gackt, I like some of his music, but he's not the greatest looking guy. Hellooo JaeJoong..

Guest KuramasRose

He looked fine with his old nose...

But oh well...

He still looks good.

I love Gackt =D

And his new single is quite lovely =]

Guest heartkiller

gackt will still be gackt no matter how many nose jobs he mayof had or will have a nose job cant change who u are just other peoples persepctive

Guest itrayya

HEHEHEHHEEE!

i was laughing at the '*sigh*'.

its okay to have his nose done. i guess.

he still looks good.

and he looks like an anime character.

handsome, of course he is.

Guest piupiuswan

HEHEHEHHEEE!

i was laughing at the '*sigh*'.

its okay to have his nose done. i guess.

he still looks good.

and he looks like an anime character.

handsome, of course he is.

*agrees*

i didn't notice at first though... :unsure:

See it's not cool to criticize people's surgeries or features

this is exactly why Micheal Jackson went through so much, he had a fat nose when he was little

and people always made fun of, all the time, that's why he had so many nosejobs and people think he's just a crazy plastic mess.

Who cares about there surgery, I sure don't. But I do find it weird how people say Gackt has had surgery which most likely is true,

but so many deny that Ayumi Hamasaki never ever had surgery which is most likely a lie as well, people say "She looks the same as when she was young" BS!.

Guest Born: 1985

His natural and 2nd nose looked way better than his NOW nose....I dunno why he went through all the trouble to get a worse looking one... O_O :o

Archived