Gackt Got Another Nose Job...

Guest Ettawen

Aish...As someone stated before that he'll become the nexy MJ, ya know, that ruins me!!

Ah, GACKT is so beautiful, if he went from beautiful swan to circus clown, I don't think I could ever look nor listen to his music again. BEAUTY is a part of GACKT, so GACKT, I'm saying this to you:

"Stop getting nose jobs!!!(If you are); Please stop messing with your face."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake as hell? ^^; As far as anyone can tell, his nose is the only thing he's got done, and people do things like that all. the. time. Unless you're referring his his makeup, contact lenses, and all that other stuff. But again I say, people do that all the time.

Unless you're referring to his musical talent being fake, and that's just flat-out ridiculous. You might not like his voice, but Gackt can sure as hell hit those notes, and he play guitar and piano well, as well as other instruments.

But yeah. Still don't like his new nose.

Exactly!

But Malice Kaiser..dun there's a crazy Ayumi fan on the loose..so watch what u say.

Guest stonerboi27

Fake as hell? ^^; As far as anyone can tell, his nose is the only thing he's got done, and people do things like that all. the. time. Unless you're referring his his makeup, contact lenses, and all that other stuff. But again I say, people do that all the time.

Unless you're referring to his musical talent being fake, and that's just flat-out ridiculous. You might not like his voice, but Gackt can sure as hell hit those notes, and he play guitar and piano well, as well as other instruments.

But yeah. Still don't like his new nose.

yea i was reffering to his overall face... all that makeup and colored contacts... it kind of hides his real image. and even if people get nose jobs all the time, its still fake... for all of them. im just saying how can you credit someone for their looks when its not legit??

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Here are the before and after pics of Gackt:

Before first nose job in Malice Mizer:

You can see that his nostrils are higher then the end of nose.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Ett...air_gackt_s.jpg

After first nose job:

The point of his nose is rounded off and his nostrils are lower.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Ettawen/gkt_nude8.jpg

Current nose:

It's much straighter and the end of his now comes to a point. Also he seems to have indents just above his nostirls.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Ettawen/furin02-1.jpg

It sounds weird saying, first nose, second nose, current nose lol. I'm really not obsessed about his looks, I care about his voice more then I care about his looks. I just hope that he doesn't go MJ on us and has so many nose jobs that he no longer has a nose...just that thought alone...*shivers* Eww...>_<

He looks MUCH better after his first nose job.

I don't think he can go back to it =(

what is wrong with him?

Is it like he does it for every album?

He's an amazing artist, he doesn't need to change his nose to be famous.

Sure alot of people will talk about him, considering all those nosejobs he did.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

yea i was reffering to his overall face... all that makeup and colored contacts... it kind of hides his real image. and even if people get nose jobs all the time, its still fake... for all of them. im just saying how can you credit someone for their looks when its not legit??

Ahh, I see. Well I do see where you're coming from. S'all good.

Guest Ettawen

Who cares? It's his face! XP He still look great and also actually younger looking too.

I agree, I just don't want him going MJ on us. I really didn't think this topic would stay alive for this long lol I'm still looking for a new pic of his teeth. Not that I'm obsessing over his looks. Just as a fan I thought other fans would like to know what Gackt is doing to himself...^_~

Guest sweetechocolat

O_____O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Gackt ruined his nose!

Don't become Michael Jackson!

I wonder why I care so much. I'm not even a Gackt fan. :(

His old nose was so much better. :/

Guest BoA*SarangHae

Nosejob was so uncool... I think it looked at least natural before, now its a bit out of proportion.. as in, he's making it look 'too' perfect.

Gackts still cool though.

No matter how many different noses he gets.. as long as he doesn't screw up his entire face, I'm ok with it.

Guest bayb3steph

lols i see i see. mm but i still think he looks very hot. i love how he looks like an anime character. i think thas what makes him so hot lol

Archived