☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest aznluvblue

ugh, diamond plaza? i went there last year.... that's saigon though, so they're from the south i suppose?

beepbeep : I am not sure. I got that from my friend. She met Hieu Baggio and Tran Thanh Son ( a.k.a Chan Than San) at a Korean Tea House in Sai Gon. She said they are not as cute as in the pictures, but they are above average.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I<3Se7en

Hi all.. I know this is kind of off topic, but there are just too many pages to go through here and I really like Bao Thy's hair.. I was wondering if anyone has clearer pics of her hair or does anyone know where she cuts her hair in VN? When I visit, I'll be sure to stop by the shop.. hehe

I really like her hair here! Picture credit to AAgurl789

JENNYYYYY : yeah.. xD at first i felt kinda bad towards my chem teacher... since he's been teaching us all year but i cudn't really pass.. but then literally EVERYONE cud not really pass... i didn't feel bad anymore xD haha i dont care as much now.. since i can always take it in college :D i miss ur update on this page.... ~ =(

kkkk, new pic of Bao Thy and Bryan, her brother ^^ [only one pic]

P1200652.jpg

according to sbsband.net, bryan's duo group with his pal Tri Van signed the contract with the Chanh Nam entertainment... or something like that.... it's a new music company.. i think... i'm not so sure xD ... at first i thought he wud be in the same company with Bao Thy, which is the Nguyễn Company... hmmmmm =/

but yaeh... he's looking coooollll... the guy next to him is Dinh Van, looking PRETTY GOOD TOO ^^

i like Nguyen Phuong's prettiness... it's so pure and natural ^.^ andddd Nguyen Phuong is pretty much the LONGEST name in vietnamese EVERRR xD haha tat's random xD

Guest rain_sadtango

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/179/440466727_3ae4ef807e.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/204/440452018_7f21d51ccb.jpg

What's Tweety's real name?

and why am I getting the feeling

that she's posing??

Linh Trung happens to have the same pix

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...600&st=2660

hmm yes i also have my suspicions. I remember tweety saying that her name was vivian, and not linh. hmmm.........

Guest JaCkiie

^

Ah I just say we forget about it and move on, unless we have people bugging each person for a photo with their ID on it and prove that it's them. But I don't know, it sounds too complicated already >.< too many posers!

Vivian, what you just just posted is so confusing :ph34r: Okay, maybe it's due to the fact that I don't know any Vietmanese company names :lol::lol: But I'll bug you on msn about it! And gah! I'm stress-free at the moment :D How about you dear? because because that means we can bug each other again!

Nguyễn Đặng Nguyên Phương has a classy look, it's a fresh look from all the other photos that's been posted in here.

Guest hotmonkey

240317977_6b8fbc1e84_o.jpg

^^^ any one know this girl?

Christine Q. Nguyen

If you look at her eyes closely .... she has dark green/ hazel eyes !!!!

christine-headshot-5.jpg

christine-headshot-2.jpg

christine_headshot_6.jpg

houston_magazine_3.sized.jpg

houston_magazine_2.sized.jpg

beach_photoshoot_048.sized.jpg

Nguyễn Đặng Nguyên Phương is pretty :). (dang, i had i copy n paste her name lolz)

Christine Nguyen wears contacts ^^. you can tell by looking at the Tu Do cover. i have the same lenses, they´re freshlook colorblends in green XD.

Viviaaaan: awww but i´m back now. sbs signed with Chanh Nam ent? hmm, never heard of any viet ent lolz. hey, how about we all make a band and get signed there too? we can stalk them then haha. or we´ll become famous, and they´ll stalk us XD.

about Tweety, Qqin, Linh or whatever her name is. there´s so many posers out there. who knows if the girl in the chinese Idol thread was the poser. but like Jackiie said, let´s just forget about it ^^. i still remember "Bo-Ra, the supposed to be Sm trainee"... it still gives me a headache haha

Guest hotmonkey

Nguyễn Đặng Nguyên Phương is pretty :). (dang, i had i copy n paste her name lolz)

Christine Nguyen wears contacts ^^. you can tell by looking at the Tu Do cover. i have the same lenses, they´re freshlook colorblends in green XD.

Viviaaaan: awww but i´m back now. sbs signed with Chanh Nam ent? hmm, never heard of any viet ent lolz. hey, how about we all make a band and get signed there too? we can stalk them then haha. or we´ll become famous, and they´ll stalk us XD.

about Tweety, Qqin, Linh or whatever her name is. there´s so many posers out there. who knows if the girl in the chinese Idol thread was the poser. but like Jackiie said, let´s just forget about it ^^. i still remember "Bo-Ra, the supposed to be Sm trainee"... it still gives me a headache haha

lol i don;t think she wear contacts because if you look at these pictures

http://www.christineqnguyen.com/gallery/al..._headshot_6.jpg

http://www.christineqnguyen.com/wp-content...-headshot-2.jpg

^^^^ you can tell that her eyes are dark hazel greenish color .... so when there is alot of light that hit them then they turn really green like the one on the magazine ( i would think they use lighting for the photo shoot)

and also color contact green looks different from her color green

these are color contacts

blends.jpg

compare to christine eye color

houston_magazine_2.sized.jpg

Guest *tinkerbelly

^ lol she does wear contact lens. You can tell, if it's the real color you won't see the half up of the pupils really bright. Because the real color always stay inside a layer of your pupil like this. And the color on the edge will blends to the center. Not just a ring-shape like hers

711pxmenschlichesaugeab8.jpg

There are many types, many colors, many brands of color contact lens other than the ones u posted

Guest hotmonkey

^ lol she does wear contact lens. You can tell, if it's the real color you won't see the half up of the pupils really bright. Because the real color always stay inside a layer of your pupil

There are many types, many colors, many brands of color contact lens other than the ones u posted

what do you mean by half up of the pupils really bright? .... it looks like the refections of light to me

http://static.flickr.com/86/240317977_6b8fbc1e84_o.jpg

^^like her see how her eyes are so bright and shiny it is becuase of the light

Guest *tinkerbelly

No, I mean the color of her eyes, not the light from the reflection. Also as you see the green parts of her eyes are just a ring-shape, they don't blend to the center like the real ones

^

i agree.

http://www.christineqnguyen.com/gallery/al...ine_3.sized.jpg

look at this picture... you can see the brown in the middle ^^. plus, you can see the opaqueishness (oh my, i just made up a word haha) of the lense and they´re slightly offcenter. i work for an optician, so i see people with contacts almost everyday. she definetely wears contacts ^^. they look very nice on her though :)

edit: OMG... i just realized that even Quang Vinh has a 360°... wait, who´s Quang Vinh anyways? all i know is that he´s a famous person, but i dunno what or who he is haha.

LEO

from his 360°... weird pose ahahaha. is that KeiO Kool or Young Uno?

4tqzf9d.jpg

TaeBin

from his 360°. he´s a bboy (?) and a 1Tym fan hehe. he´s so skinny!

5ykezuq.jpg

4m2ixi1.jpg

624hfsp.jpg

4pf20c1.jpg

4otj9kg.jpg

Archived