☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shabster

i agree...there are A LOT of beautiful viets in the states...just go to CA! :P and the younger kids keep getting taller and hotter. some of the ppl posted here are a bit fobby but not too shabby. :)

Guest LizzieBee

i agree...there are A LOT of beautiful viets in the states...just go to CA! tongue.gif and the younger kids keep getting taller and hotter. some of the ppl posted here are a bit fobby but not too shabby. smile.gif

*sigh* true, I was really shocked when I saw the the girls in irvine. they are really tall and gorgeous.

Guest p1nchmycheeks

*sigh* true, I was really shocked when I saw the the girls in irvine. they are really tall and gorgeous.

LOL, true that. I've seen better girls in UCs especially UC Irvine. But most of their sites don't open for public.

and that video of Midu is so hilarious.

*Edit// I topped a page >,<

Michelle Phan

n82800934_30412398_3386.jpg

n82800934_30412399_3721.jpg

n82800934_30412420_538.jpg

n82800934_30412423_1612.jpg

n82800934_30412457_5507.jpg

n82800934_30412470_1978.jpg

Guest hwaiting

Quita is back! Omg, shes so gorgeous. :(

LOL at the Midu vid. Honestly, I thought it was some naughty vid at the start, don't know why. Think its just me =="

i have a question haha, you know how pesam and kelly are always dressed up and stuff when they go out (or so it seems by their pics)

do most girls in vietnam do this? because when i went to vietnam this summer, and the past summers i hardly saw girls dress up like that even when i went to popular hangout spots for like rich kids and whatnot. like they are fashionable but not the whole "tons of makeup, high heels, dresses" look that girls posted here have.

Guest Inconnu

^ Haha if all girls dressed like them, then most of them would be net idols

wouldn't they? Only a few knows how to dress... most probably just dont care

about their appearance. This goes for some of the uhljjangs/net idols posted

on soompi.

Not all of Korea/Japan/Taiwan/China/Thailand/Vietnam have girls walking

around looking like the net idols you see here. There are good/bad looking

people in every country. =P I mean if all the girls dressed nicely and looked

decent did then I suppose the net idol population would definitely be on the

rise.

Archived