☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You told ::Mexteur:: it annoys you when people compare pretty VN girls to Korean/ Japanese i.e. other Asian races but you yourself just compared Midu to Chinese when you said she looks like Charlene Choi... :mellow:

On another note, Midu looks tall- anyone know how tall? :).

Not that it really matters, but I think there is a difference between what P1nchmycheeks said and Mexteur's comment. To say someone who is Viet looks like a Korean girl is generalizing and offensive to both sides. What exactly does it mean to look Korean? There are ugly and pretty, pale and dark, slim and fat Korean people just like there is a wide variety of looks in the Vietnamese community. So why can't a pretty Viet girl be called a pretty Viet girl?

As for P1nchmycheeks, she said Midu resembles Charlene Choi a slight bit - she picked a specific person who just happens to be Chinese and did not generalize. It isn't exactly far-fetched to say one person resembles another person, but it is kinda strange to say someone looks Korean because unless there is a standard for what ALL Koreans should look like then it just doesn't make any sense.

Guest anhoiii

can you not quote pics?

n I think she looks Vietnamese!!!!

it really bugs me off when someone says a pretty Vietnamese girl look like Korean/japanese. whatever

Midu resembles Charlene Choi a bit :D

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ... I THINK SHE LOOKS 100% VIETNAMESE

Guest p1nchmycheeks

Not that it really matters, but I think there is a difference between what P1nchmycheeks said and Mexteur's comment. To say someone who is Viet looks like a Korean girl is generalizing and offensive to both sides. What exactly does it mean to look Korean? There are ugly and pretty, pale and dark, slim and fat Korean people just like there is a wide variety of looks in the Vietnamese community. So why can't a pretty Viet girl be called a pretty Viet girl?

As for P1nchmycheeks, she said Midu resembles Charlene Choi a slight bit - she picked a specific person who just happens to be Chinese and did not generalize. It isn't exactly far-fetched to say one person resembles another person, but it is kinda strange to say someone looks Korean because unless there is a standard for what ALL Koreans should look like then it just doesn't make any sense.

Thank you!!

I know somebody gonna say something when I say she resembles Charlene. But emily speaks whats on my mind.

Anyways, Midu has come to be one of my favorite. She's so smart <333

Unseen Michelle Phan?

n82800934_30389706_9062.jpg

n535290587_1439918_9354.jpg

n501224213_786486_6303.jpg

n1104600144_30138467_3970.jpg

n40700380_31489057_1186.jpg

n82800934_30399240_3559.jpg

Guest ~.Linh.~

Thank you!!

I know somebody gonna say something when I say she resembles Charlene. But emily speaks whats on my mind.

Anyways, Midu has come to be one of my favorite. She's so smart <333

....how do you know she's smart? LOL

Michelle looks fine :)

does anybody know why she dressed up? any special occasion?

I like the psed coloring in kelly's pics xD

and the 1st pic of Kelbin...i bet it's the glasses :blink:

Guest Inconnu

Kelbin's looking good when he doesnt do the pucker faces.

Urgh, this guy has so many potentials to look good but he just somehow ruins it

by doing the wrong facial expressions. XD

Cuz I read that article lol

Basically it says, she came in first and second for two good universities while still doing a lot of activities like MC, models

n we know, in vietnam, coming in first or second for university is very hard.

actually, if your parents have the money, they can "buy" you your Uni diploma...LOL

that's how it works over there, you can bribe your way around ANYONE!

^that's a true fact, they even get someone to do it for you. still thought they also pay their ways to be a model xD

yup, parents pay for their kids to become singers, models, actors etc!

you can pay your way around authorities even...and that's commom...

Guest p1nchmycheeks

^ they can buy to get the diploma for sure, but I mean she got the highest score for the admission exams of both good schools (not private schools), not getting the diploma

Archived