☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keiryu40

Well that's the same for every culture. Most of them there tend to call them Kute Girl / Kool Boy or Kul Boy. Also at the cafes, malls, and Dam Sen. There's lots of them there too :D

Guest EnVogue

I really hate it when Vietnamese people throw in unnecessary Korean/Chinese/Japanese words. "Arrasso?", "aishh?"... identity crisis much?

anyway

Edison

I really like that picture for some reason. He looks like a Cullen.

and yea ^, In Vietnam "hotboys" and "hotgirls" are the net idol equivalent. At first I was like uh, that sounds funny, but that's really like the "official phrase".

not identity crisis but im going to study korean ARRASSO?

hiê?u chu*a? ? ^^ lol

lol from now on i better not post anything iin this thread anymore x))

whats wrong with saying aish arrasso or damn etc.

what about all the europeans non-american/english speaker who say richard simmons sh!t damn etc.or even the english "hi"

?

identity crisis???...yeah sure ^^

gosh it must be really stressful to hate all this things xD

chill and try to not hate everything on the world cuz it seems like u do

and actually i thought we´ve clarified that

just talk bout the net iidols or "hot boys/girls" (what a strange name)

dun judge etc. bout other members >_>

thats annoying

i mean if we were friends or something okay

but in reallife u don´t go to some strangers and say "hey ur german right? so say "hallo" instead of "hello/hi"

because i hate it if foreigners use our words" either lol

i´m cool with that..but like ive said...isnt it stressful to pay attention what every user do?

Guest jaked

^ Non-American English speakers using random English phrases/greetings makes sense. English is commonly used in international affairs... health, business, entertainment, etc etc. It's hard to go a day without hearing a single word of English spoken somewhere.

But whatever, I'm not agreeing with anyone. If a non-Korean wants to speak Korean, go for it.

Anyways... back to the net idols. I showed my mom Kelbin. Her reaction: "Is that girl mixed?"

Guest EnVogue

^ Non-American English speakers using random English phrases/greetings makes sense. English is commonly used in international affairs... health, business, entertainment, etc etc. It's hard to go a day without hearing a single word of English spoken somewhere.

But whatever, I'm not agreeing with anyone. If a non-Korean wants to speak Korean, go for it.

Anyways... back to the net idols. I showed my mom Kelbin. Her reaction: "Is that girl mixed?"

but its still not their language....and i dun think that we all r businessmen/woman who go to important meetings in english?....

anyway

kelbin this poor boy he looks just too feminin

lol xDD

luckily he hasnt got a soompi acc..

Guest sallyen

How can you become a net idol? *___*

I don't want to become one, but I have this friend who said she became a net idol:D

She said it took less than half a year or so.

I'm just curious and confused ^_^

She used phrases like hot boy, hot girl, bebe, net idols and such.

Guest Inconnu

^ LOL I cant believe your friend called herself a net idol =P

Anywaysss, usually its when people stalk your blog 24/7 and post

your pictures in like forums. Do people do that to her?

Guest sallyen

^

'yeah she did *_*

I didn't wanna be like: "Umm, how do you know you're a net idol" so I just said: "wow cooool~~" lol xD

Hm, I'm not sure since I don't stalk her d:

,but I do know that she is always on the internet. like 24/7.

She has showed me once a website/forum where people have posted some of her pictures

+ she also told me that she has seen her pictures on several dating websites :/ (sounds a bit creepy ><)

Guest raindrops

i really like meo mun :) over quita now :D

she's so pretty hahahah does she have a blog ?... sorry if it's been asked before :D

----edit*

nevermind :) found it on the first page!

keep up the posting guys! i love pretty vietnamese idols :D

Guest truffles14

not identity crisis but im going to study korean ARRASSO?

hiê?u chu*a? ? ^^ lol

lol from now on i better not post anything iin this thread anymore x))

whats wrong with saying aish arrasso or damn etc.

what about all the europeans non-american/english speaker who say richard simmons sh!t damn etc.or even the english "hi"

?

identity crisis???...yeah sure ^^

gosh it must be really stressful to hate all this things xD

chill and try to not hate everything on the world cuz it seems like u do

and actually i thought we´ve clarified that

just talk bout the net iidols or "hot boys/girls" (what a strange name)

dun judge etc. bout other members >_>

thats annoying

i mean if we were friends or something okay

but in reallife u don´t go to some strangers and say "hey ur german right? so say "hallo" instead of "hello/hi"

because i hate it if foreigners use our words" either lol

i´m cool with that..but like ive said...isnt it stressful to pay attention what every user do?

Wait..did I directly go to you (the stranger) and say "hey ur german right? so say "hallo" instead... " ? I didn't even know you're German, but I mean.. thanks for the intro. It's not like I only posted just to tell "you" that either o.0. I also 'talked' about Edison so it wouldn't be a wasted post :)

It's just..if you're so cool with it, try to refrain from a lengthy comeback speech next time. You obviously paid attention to what I said. I'm sorry if my "opinions" offended you ..? dza mai mo^'t em ko da'm nua~ a. ha`i lo`ng chua?

Yumi

IMG_6580.jpg

IMG_6571.jpg

IMG_6559.jpg

IMG_6617.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

IMG_6712.jpg

Yumi & Sam in 2! magazine

3528194779_98c40ffcea_o.jpg

3529008928_7f1591643d_o.jpg

Guest x`aNNiie.

I like yumi. :) pretty. She looks fresh. xD. I don't like Meo Mun though.

IMO she looks tranny to me.

lol identity crisis...i'm not going to add oil into fire this time.

Guest keiryu40

Meo Mun is so hot! Probably the finest overseas viet girl I've ever seen. Her eyes are so sexy. She doesn't look like a tranny. Maybe her face is long? Amy's hot too. She is one of my favorites.

Archived