☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue_shoe

Sorry I don't contribute, but I keep wondering....

All those girls who take picture with skimpy clothing outside in the sunlight....what do they do??? Do they like take off all their gloves and masks...cameW and then put it back on??? because to be honest...100% of the girls in VN DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go into sunlight without looking almost like a muslim (ok, that's exaggerating, but they're really covered up cause they're so afraid of tan) :D

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

All those girls who take picture with skimpy clothing outside in the sunlight....what do they do??? Do they like take off all their gloves and masks...cameW and then put it back on??? because to be honest...100% of the girls in VN DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go into sunlight without looking almost like a muslim (ok, that's exaggerating, but they're really covered up cause they're so afraid of tan) :D

erm...I'm not really sure in which context you made that whole muslim comment...but I find it kind of offensive. Let's refrain from using racial/religious stereotypes here please :sweatingbullets:

Guest EnVogue

if u already know that they covered them up like this in order to stay pale why do u ask then??

u get tan really fast in vietnam especially in the south so its okay when they dressed liek that right?

>_>

Guest Inconnu

^ haha yeh you're right :)

anyone know Hyuen Hoang's blog link? thanks!

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-Jj5DxZM5br8y8hqC6IQHtBJU5A--?cq=1

Her blog is closed though.

NEW HUYEN HOANG

fe74.jpg

84f7.jpg

Guest randombeautyqueen

Michelle looks so gorgeous. Doesn't she channel Mika Nakashima in this photo?

n82800934_30415280_1175.jpg

Love her style

m184703176.jpg

Shes working on her art.

m185239132.jpg

m185239133.jpg

m185239205.jpg

m185239204.jpg

Guest flycrazily

i was wondering, what do you guys consider as idol materials?

i was browsing in the previous posts and i guess someone posted up a random pic and everyone started to "bash" at that person, saying its not net idol material, not unique enough....ect.

Guest ruirui

i was wondering, what do you guys consider as idol materials?

i was browsing in the previous posts and i guess someone posted up a random pic and everyone started to "bash" at that person, saying its not net idol material, not unique enough....ect.

i think what people wanna see is some gorgeous person (who's probably been photoshopped) instead of some random plain looking person. cos then it's just like everyone else.... actually i'm not sure ^^;

Archived