Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest valley girl

thanks a lot for the pics and news,

i love his role in EOE, hope it continue to be as great as he 16 episodes i'v watched,

does anyone has more details about how he will turn later in the drama? hope he wont be bad as biological father :wacko:

i like Villain character it might be he will be disguise villain i think it will be so fun hahaha

Guest luthien

News Article posted on Oct 17, 15:20

Source: http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年10月17日15:20 新浪娱乐

新聞:延正勋首尔出席《伊甸之东》发布会

延正勋首尔出席《伊甸之东》发布会

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn418/m...d35a2tKaukl.jpg

延正勋首尔出席《伊甸之东》发布会

17日下午3点,韩国演员延正勋出席了在首尔举行的MBC电视剧《伊甸之东》新闻发布会,对自己出演的角色和《伊甸之东》今后的剧情发展等问题接受了现场媒体的采访。

延正勋在发布会上表示:“在过去一直都是饰演享受安逸生活的角色,不过这次在《伊甸之东》里却演一个饱受挫折的角色,对我来说是一次全新的尝试。”

随后延正勋还透露了《伊甸之东》今后的剧情,称从20集后半段开始自己和宋承宪的对决将正式开始。姜恩真/文

Also credit to ck9705@Park Hae-jin Taiwan Fans Club

Translation in brief: (Apologies for any inaccuracies)

YJH: "In my previous roles, I've been acting in roles with comfortable life. In EOE, my role is one that suffers from hunger and even much obstacles. It's an all-new experience to me."

YJH also revealed towards the end of the interview session that from episode 20 onwards in EOE, SSH and himself would have many scenes opposing each other.

hey melyssa, OT: what's the link to PHJ fan club?

Anyway, what does opposition mean. DW's idealism vs DC's? Could this mean the rift between the brothers will start way before the love triangle is formed? Even before the birth revelation?

Melyssa, thanks for the translation...

I think dw will opposing dc because he will be prosecutor while dc is a gangster

They become rival because of the different path they choose in their lives & dw will be the one who will be prosecute dc,

i hope in the end dw will realize that dc is still his brother who loves him so much

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

so glad you here.............

i really want to get the album too, but i couldn't find it :D

Hi Denzai! Let's keep trying to find his album and update each other about our "hunt". ;)

Hye everyone. I'm new here..

hehe..I'll be back always to activate the thread so it can be on the first page of the soompi forums and let people know this marvellous guys.. =)

Hi Bwitched! Nice to meet you. Yes! Let's keep this thread active! Soo glad he's back from MS and acting again! :)

love this actor, he's soo cute and talented, i love him in EOE, here fanarts from baidu

here a video where you can listen to him recording a song,

Hi Mariposa! I agree! He's soo cute indeed! Thanks for sharing the video.

HI Valley Girl! Thanks so much for the photos! Heart it! :wub: Thanks too for the videos!

Thanks Melyssa for the translations!

Thanks too Wounded Heart for the pics.

I'm so happy to see his thread become active again. :D Although, I'm sad that I can't relate yet to discussions of EOE as I don't have MBC in my cable. *sigh* It will probably take some time before I get to watch the drama... :tears:

Also, I'd like to apologize in advance for I may not be able to contribute photos/videos/articles about him as I'm not as "techie" when it comes to these stuff (aka I'm slow :lol:) I think the most I can do is copy/paste the link. :lol:

Again, thank you all for the photos/videos/articles. Really appreciate it! :D

Have a good week ahead Everyone! :)

Guest valley girl

Hey Everyone!

Again, thank you all for the photos/videos/articles. Really appreciate it! :D

Have a good week ahead Everyone! :)

welcome into this thread please visit this thread oftenly hehhehe

Hi ny2002...

Just follow our discussion about yjh in here & maybe you can reads in eoe thread also,

for your reference to watch eoe & post your comment..

Guest Mariposa28

2008102010540110011zi6.jpg

연정훈 "2세 연기자 꼬리표 억울했다"

[뉴스엔 서보현 기자]

탤런트 연정훈이 2세 연기자 출신 꼬리표에 섭섭함을 느꼈다고 밝혔다.

배우 연정훈은 20일 방송된 MBC '기분좋은 날'에서 "아버지가 연규진이라는 것이 알려지자 어렸을 때는 섭섭한 면이 많았다"고 심경고백을 한 뒤 "모든 2세 연기자가 그렇듯이 그런 부분을 감추고 싶고 나만 바라봐주기를 바랐다"고 속내는 털어놨다.

연정훈은 "그늘이 있다는 것 자체가 배우로서는 플러스되는 것이 없다"며 "내가 잘못하면 나 뿐아니라 많은 사람들에 대해서 말이 나오기 때문"이라고 밝혔다. 이어 연정훈은 "억울하기도 하고 그런 부분을 감추려고 하기도 하고 했지만 군대를 다녀오고 나서는 그런 부분이 사라졌다"며 "지금에 와서 '저만 봐주세요'라고 한들 무슨 소용이 있겠냐"고 말했다.

연정훈은 "다들 아는 부분이고 지금 그런 부분에 있어 별 생각이 없다"며 "욕되지 않게 더 노력해야 한다"고 앞으로 각오를 다졌다. 연정훈은 "예전처럼 신경쓰지 않는다"고 말해 신인시절과 달라진 모습을 보였다.

credit newsen

some old news about YJH

20080830105603.jpg

Song Seung-Heon "I'm Han Ga-In's fan, don't like Yeon Jung-Hoon who married her"

Actor Song Seung-Heon revealed that he feels jealous and envy of actor Yeon Jung-Hoon.

His wife Han Ga-In is considered Korea's representative beauty.

On the 29th, MBC 'Section TV' unveiled the filming location of Song Seung-Heon, Yeon Jung-Hoon, Han Ji-Hye, Lee Da-Hae's MBC Monday-Tuesday drama "East Of Eden".

Via "East Of Eden", Song Seung-Heon and Yeon Jung-Hoon are returning to television after a 5-year and 3-year hiatus, respectively. They have the chance to star together as closed brothers in the drama. In the interview, they talked about each other's strength. Song Seung-Heon said that he really envies Yeon Jung-Hoon because Han Ga-In is his wife. His response catches the attention of audience.

Song Seung-Heon confessed that he is Han Ga-In's fan so he doesn't like Yeon Jung-Hoon. Everyone bursted into laughter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____.jpg

EAST OF EDEN INTERVIEW

they just had an interview and it was super nice:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ldh was close to yjh because of the same entertainment company.

she was close to hjh as well because they worked together in sweet 18

and yjh was close to hjh as well because he is close to lee dong gun and you know, the past relationship between lee dong gun and hjh... and so he treats hjh as a little sister.

and lee da hae and yjh was really the mood makers of the interview.

ssh is kinda friends with lyh because of their past mv together and photoshoots..

so yeah, it was a really open interview.

and even though ldh hasnt worked with ssh before, she is still talks as if they are good friends.

the always open lee da hae

they were like saying lee dahae is a strong drinker, and she said she was a strong pinkberry!!!!!!!!

she sweared on tv! haha:D i am sure its gonna go crazy on naver

one of the funny parts of the interview was when YJH is asked why he lost so much weight, he says "People in my family.. there's been a wave of healthiness. They only feed me salad!" - reference to HanGaIn!

credit news to eoe soompi forum

^

one of the funny parts of the interview was when YJH is asked why he lost so much weight, he says "People in my family.. there's been a wave of healthiness. They only feed me salad!" - reference to HanGaIn!

Lol, that's funny!

Thanks everyone for updating news on Yeon Jung-Hoon!

Hehe funny article. YJH seems popular with the EOE ladies, seems like he's a fun guy.

2008102010524541583_1.jpg

- LDH calls him a huge drinker (bwah!)

- They make fun of him for having a curfew during dinners because of his wife (I don't know if this is true or a joke)

- Lee Yeon Hee doesn't share a scene with him but finds him so friendly and funny every time they go out to dinners,

she also makes fun of him for the curfew

- HJH well, that's a given, she's known him for quite a while so she makes fun of him too. :lol:

- Three girls find him a bit goofy and enjoyable to make fun of. :lol:

- EOE cast always having dinner after shootings for bonding time

Methinks YJH is a charming guy, he got Han Ga In and seems to draw attention with more female friends. :lol:

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20081...%20%B5%BF%C2%CA

that's why we love him........

Song Seung-Heon "I'm Han Ga-In's fan, don't like Yeon Jung-Hoon who married her"

Actor Song Seung-Heon revealed that he feels jealous and envy of actor Yeon Jung-Hoon.

His wife Han Ga-In is considered Korea's representative beauty.

On the 29th, MBC 'Section TV' unveiled the filming location of Song Seung-Heon, Yeon Jung-Hoon, Han Ji-Hye, Lee Da-Hae's MBC Monday-Tuesday drama "East Of Eden".

Hi denzai - thanks for sharing a bit of this interview. So funny of what SSH said here about being a fan of his wife. SSH has always been a joker in every interviews, which he's in. No dull moment with him. BTW, is LDH under the same management company with YJH? Are you talking about the previous company they were in? I know that he's with JTune now? I hope he's going to gain a little weight because i noticed that he lost it after his MS. Eat more, YJH......... & not that salad you're mentioning - hahaha - He looked adorable during his Sad Sonata days especially when he smiles. :lol::)

Hi denzai - thanks for sharing a bit of this interview. So funny of what SSH said here about being a fan of his wife. SSH has always been a joker in every interviews, which he's in. No dull moment with him. BTW, is LDH under the same management company with YJH? Are you talking about the previous company they were in? I know that he's with JTune now? I hope he's going to gain a little weight because i noticed that he lost it after his MS. Eat more, YJH......... & not that salad you're mentioning - hahaha - He looked adorable during his Sad Sonata days especially when he smiles. :lol::)

willenette, ldh & yjh are in the same company before he move to JTune

his lost 10 kg for east of eden :D

another pic

fef75fdf2a84fd08495403d4.jpg

b36e0b55b72edddfb745aed6.jpg

4d1beaf84f7b6714d9f9fdd6.jpg

7ed08d5409d4c6043a2935d1.jpg

1e75293469a135205bb5f5d1.jpg

c019f31ff0325d78f624e4d2.jpg

cr to baidu

Guest valley girl

yes you are right he used to be same management with LDH. anyway Who else cellebrity in J tune beside Rain and YJH ??

YTN Star Video Clip on the Best 6 Star Couples in Korea

1. Sean - Jung Hye-young

2.Yeon Jung-hoon - Han Ga-in

3.Cha In-pyo - Shin Ae-ra

4. Son Ji-chang - Oh Yeon-soo

5. Lee Jae-ryong - Yoo Ho-jung

6. Choi Soo-jung - Ha Hee-ra

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iqcygr

http://starvod.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/m...138567971_s.wmv

src:

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200710171138567971