Daniel Radcliffe Poses Naked (but The Picture Doesnt Show The Bottom Area)>.<

Guest goodvibrations

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that woman is a pedophile

I agree O_____O..*shocked* LOL..man he's not the little harry potter boy we know now O______O....aiya...my mind's ruined LOL

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs and covers eyes* no i'm jk. his body is really kinda.. eh.. O_O BUT..u kno.. i'm being over dramatic. that woman seems a lot older than him. i think he's trying out really artistic stuff so i guess it's good experience for him ^^.. er.. the stage thing, not the naked thing. heh heh. altho that might be the 'artistic' part.

Guest cookie.monster

Oh..hairy. Please behave :crazy:

XD Where's the boy that played Quidditch and all? This is so wrong.

I guess he swapped the broom for a horse, eh?

Guest ~카시오페아~♡

I must say he needs to put his shirt back on =___=;; its gross.... Whenever I see him as Harry im going to remember this... *blah*

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

o god. his "treasure trail" is just a walk thru a jungle isnt it.

isnt this the play he did where he masterbates a horse... or does something to a horse...

Guest Joanne <3

Ew, I am so disturbed. He needs to work on his body big time if he continues to take photos like that. What happened to the innocent little Harry Potter? XP

Gross. Absolutely gross. And I used to think he was hot... T__T...

lmaooo i saw these picture on another site and on tv..and the first time i was like :blink: :blink: i think hes really hairy like..*cough* down there. BUT i still think hes really hot but i prefer him with his shirt on kehe :sweatingbullets:

Guest tklovex3

he's totally harry potter.. he's so hairy! LOL

anyways he looks so grown up since the first harry potter came out.. even compared to the lastest one!

Archived