Daniel Radcliffe Poses Naked (but The Picture Doesnt Show The Bottom Area)>.<

Guest goodvibrations

You can tell thats HAS been photoshopped. Look at the lighting of the second one. His face is to dark to be in that kind of light. AND the wount have got an old lady to pose next to him.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xmimihx

these are promotional pictures from his west end stage debut of equus. the play requires the main character to be nude on stage along with the woman who plays his girlfriend.

radcliffe apparently has been getting rave reviews on his performances during rehearsals and such.

=)

Guest scottie

This play left me scarred for quite a while. Every time I saw a horse, I would think "ek ek ek". :vicx:

I'm interested in seeing if his acting has improved.

Hahaha, he's still cute. I'm surprised they released these photos... but wow. :blink:

Oh well, I hope this will be a great opportunity for him to act on stage! :)

.... hahaha.. :D

Guest chubzzy

he needs to tone up abit... too pale for muscles :lol:

but then again, it's hard seeing these pics when watch him grow up. i still like that little kid in the very first harry potter~

Guest desertseatingoceans

He's hairy. haha. If the second picture is an attempt to look all grown up.. it's not working. =\ I'm somewhat disgusted to be honest.

o__________o

WHAT.THE.FUDGE?

AAAAHHH my innocent eyes! /U_U\ (covers eyes)

hahaha~ but what is this for? :unsure:

My Harry Potter is all grown up *tear

:lol:

I must agree..it is disturbing to see o_____O

He has a lot of guts to take on a role like this. I'd never want to see it, though. ><

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74077

I think he looks pretty good (cute/handsomer), even if on the thin side.

Guest nutella

hahaha I still think he's cute.

btw about all those pale comments, a lot of those asian male singers that are being swooned over in the korean music/celeb probably look as white as he does without a shirt on but just lacking the body hair. :rolleyes:

these are promotional pictures from his west end stage debut of equus. the play requires the main character to be nude on stage along with the woman who plays his girlfriend.

radcliffe apparently has been getting rave reviews on his performances during rehearsals and such.

=)

Wow..i remember glasses and magic stuff..but he's like a MAN now..and like most English actors..very talented..cool..

Archived