Daniel Radcliffe Poses Naked (but The Picture Doesnt Show The Bottom Area)>.<

Guest goodvibrations

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SnugglesBby

i dont know about all that controversy going on, but i support DR all the way! sure he's great as Harry Potter, but he's NOT HP, he's Daniel and should be able to do what he wants without the pressure of society. besides, what's wrong with posing nude PROFESSIONALLY?? it's not like he's doing it for playgirl or some sheezt like that. people need to grow up.

with the little kiddy-fans--if people are saying it's bad for the kids, DON'T effing GO BRINGING UP THE TOPIC/PICTURES EVERYWHERE! stupid publicity.

and yes, i love those pics. DR is HOTT--he's got it, so flaunt it.

Guest Myss Blewm

Oh dear Lord. there's more? Oh gosh, and look at his happy trail. So much hair!! :ph34r::vicx: Dan is growing up...how scary. I'm old. Is he old enough to be nude? He's not 18 yet is he?

But yeah, good for Dan for being mature enough for this and growing up and not letting the HP factor affect who he is as a person.

Still doesn't mean looking at his happy trail is any easier to swallow.

Guest deaciel

I love the second pic, he looks handsome :sweatingbullets: Geez, I can't wait for the 5th Harry Potter to come in the theatres.. not to mention the last book, I just can't wait!

Guest jfooleyz

I RECOMEND TO THOSE WHO are REAL fans OF DANIEL RADCLIIFE

concerned on the issue about a parent who was mad??--> not so true..

and issue about the THEATER PLAY :D

EQUUS. (click me).

a fan made reaction that is so TRUE..

As daniel is FREE to discover his artistic style.. and expand his abilities

:w00t: as a PROFESIONAL ACTOR...

:blush:

his 1st official interview after the PRESS PHOTO release last sunday

and today fron this is LONDON

READ it... based from the descriptions of the interviewer he really matured.. :w00t:

HIS reactions to the questions ish taken very grown-up.. See for your self!! ;)

1st INTERVIEW OF DAN AFTER THE PHOTO REALESE (CLICK ME)

wehh the thread title ish EHHRE.. hehe i prefer the 1st one..

but hey theve merged.. wahh!

Guest crystallizedtear

...I read in the newspaper that parents were angry about it, because their little kids looked up to Daniel and now he's posing semi-nude? <_< he's too young to be doing these things, and he should have thought of the consequences of his actions. I mean, it's great he's trying out different things and stuff...

but do we have to see him naked?

oh well though, it's his choice, and it's a professional shoot. ... I still don't see the point of having people with no clothes ahha...

ps. i just noticed im the same age as him XD that means we practically grew up together! I don't mean literally..I mean from the first movie onwards hehe

Guest ovaltinejenkins

daaaaang look at that boys abs!

shave yo happy trail!

lol

dans all grown up... eesh! woman put some clothes on!! ACKKK harry's virgin eyes!!

ughh when i watch the movie, im gonna be thinking of this the whole time

Guest swtaznangel

HAHAHHAHAHHA!! I'm sorry, but dang this is funny. He's hairy. @.@ And is it just me or does his abs look sorta weird. No offense or anything.

On second thought, maybe it ish just me. >.<

Guest brightrose

he gets uglier and uglier as each harry potter movie is made....look at his hairy stomach! >.< ahhh!]

edit-----

omg am I the only one here that thinks daniel is ugly? he is sooo ugly...!

Guest xjuicyy403

O.O

i admit he really does have a hairy stomach

but seriously he looks so mature dont yu think??

compared to his first hp movie...i gotta say he looks handsome now

and besides yu cant expect someone to be "innocent" forever LOL.

Guest jfooleyz

...I read in the newspaper that parents were angry about it, because their little kids looked up to Daniel and now he's posing semi-nude? <_< he's too young to be doing these things, and he should have thought of the consequences of his actions. I mean, it's great he's trying out different things and stuff...

but do we have to see him naked?

oh well though, it's his choice, and it's a professional shoot. ... I still don't see the point of having people with no clothes ahha...

ps. i just noticed im the same age as him XD that means we practically grew up together! I don't mean literally..I mean from the first movie onwards hehe

well thats ur oppinion... here what i think...

if you have read the story you probably understand so..

it's really a rare opportunity to showcase ur talent.. The play is so DEEP.. i myself wowed by it's content and FORM!!! very orignal....

wahhhh.. and i think is mentally capable as the AGE of consent in europe is 17 (I REPEATED like 3 times already)

hmm based on his interview he explained it well on why it has to be... he take it so profesionally... mentally matured based from his answers...

Guest SukarDrops

oh for heavens sakes someone give him a shaver :crazy: im disgusted with pubes...and good god couldnt the chick be young?? she looks like his mom or something...his skin looks like dough..like you can just pull a piece off...and who caress what the "praents think" so if he was 20 still doing harry potter movies (since alot of times ppl in their 20's play roles like that) and decided to do a nude scene are they still gonna be mad because their kids Look up to him??hes a frikken actor not harry potter

Archived