Daniel Radcliffe Poses Naked (but The Picture Doesnt Show The Bottom Area)>.<

Guest goodvibrations

Guest goodvibrations

Yeah, he's naked T_T the sweet innocent harry potter (discretion a
First off, if you're uncomfortable with looking at too much exposed skin or afraid of tarnishing your image of Harry Potter, then do not proceed.

Daniel Radcliffe to make his West End stage debut starring opposite Richard Griffiths in the first major revival of Peter Shaffer’s classic play “EQUUS” opening at the Gielgud Theatre on Tuesday 27 February 2007.

The multi-award winning actor Richard Griffiths, who recently won a 2006 Tony Award for his performance in the Broadway production of “The History Boys”, will star alongside Daniel Radcliffe, best known for playing ‘Harry Potter’ in all four of the feature films based on JK Rowling’s best-selling books, in the first major new production of “EQUUS” since 1973. “EQUUS” will open at the Gielgud Theatre on Tuesday 27 February 2007, following previews from 16 February.

Richard Griffiths will star as ‘Martin Dysart’ and Daniel Radcliffe, who will be making his legitimate West End stage debut, will star as ‘Alan Strang’. “EQUUS”, which will have a fourteen-strong cast, will be directed by Thea Sharrock and designed by the play’s original designer John Napier. “EQUUS” will have lighting by David Hersey, movement by Scarlett Mackmin and sound by Greg Clarke.

Peter Shaffer’s classic play “EQUUS” originally opened at the National Theatre in 1973, before transferring to the West End and Broadway for record-breaking runs. “EQUUS”, which won the 1975 Tony Award for ‘Best Play’, was made into a film starring Richard Burton in 1977.

“EQUUS” will be produced by David Pugh and Dafydd Rogers.

Performance times at the Gielgud Theatre will be Mondays-Saturdays at 7.30pm, with Wednesday and Saturday matinees at 2.30pm. Tickets can be purchased from the Gielgud Theatre Box Office on 0870 950 0915 or online at www.equustheplay.com.

(thanks to jfooleyz for the message)

40682332br5.jpg

12161835pk1.jpg

29118245gk3.jpg

81380479sj5.jpg

66453699cs3.jpg

81943677ev1.jpg

..hot. (ps, these are NOT photoshopped.)

credits: mugglenet.com

2/16/07

oh, and Radcliffe also bares his butt.

NSFW. Just to warn you.

holysweetmotherwowclick.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Piscesgrl389

O.O...................................

im speechless WHOOOOOOAAAA

so the harry potter movie is coming out this year right

HAHAHAHA doode Harry Daniel is all grown up

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

o__________o

WHAT.THE.FUDGE?

AAAAHHH my innocent eyes! /U_U\ (covers eyes)

hahaha~ but what is this for? :unsure:

My Harry Potter is all grown up *tear

:lol:

I must agree..it is disturbing to see o_____O

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I read about this in the paper ages ago *being English* it's for a play, isnt it?

..dude, put some clothes on. I'm sorry, but just...no.

He's casted in a stage show where he is completely naked. I hope it gives him more acting experience and isn't just exploiting the fact that he's Harry Potter.

Archived