Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kang Ji Hwan and top Chinese actress Yuexian Yu showed a "heartwarming appearance"
translated by Pechumori

1554365_940496359319909_2873584765224063

Top Chinese actress Yuexian Yu posted a photo taken with Kang Ji Hwan.

Last Dec. 13, 2015, Yuexian Yu posted a photo on her weibo account along with the words "Met Korean star Kang Ji Hwan who is doing a Korean and Chinese produced film with me".

In the released photo, Kang Ji Hwan wore a black shirt and showed his friendly relationship with actress Yuexian Yu. Kang Ji Hwan's height and wonderful appearance were eye catching.

Kang Ji Hwan appeared in the Korean and Chinese joint venture movie, "Cheongang Price"

credit: http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=670401

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

The latest profile photo of Kang Ji Hwan at his official twitter account BIG MAN @Kangjihwan_
edited by: facebook.com/kangjihwan

1915630_941943589175186_9914376283151761

The new header photo of Kang Ji Hwan (equivalent to the cover photo at Facebook) at his official twitter account BIG MAN @Kangjihwan_

The cast of his upcoming film "Island Dream"

1455849_941938285842383_5679039522710313

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

The latest tweet of Kang Ji Hwan at his official twitter account BIG MAN @Kangjihwan_  12/23/15
KJH's CHRISTMAS MESSAGE
translated by Pechumori

Christmas in advance ♡ I'm now in Bali! I'm shooting a movie - a joint production of China and Indonesia. ~~ I 'll spend Christmas and New Year here ... everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ♡♡

1931207_941948235841388_2552117372868770

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Kang Ji Hwan caught the attention of the Chinese media
15/12/23 (excerpt)
translated by Pechumori

12391952_941974855838726_505662360910640

Kang Ji Hwan received attention from the Chinese media when he appeared in reports regarding a Chinese film production. Last Dec. 10, 2015 Kang Ji Hwan started shooting the movie "Island Dream" in Indonesia and received interest from the media of both countries.

"Island Dream" is a fantasy adventure movie which is a co-production between China and Indonesia.

Kang Ji Hwan expressed his expectation on working. According to news reports, "It is said that they have been looking carefully at South Korean actors such as Kang Ji Hwan to perform in this project. Kang Ji Hwan's acting is worth looking forward to."

In particular, photos taken with Kang Ji Hwan that were posted on SNS received the interest of Chinese media.

credit: http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=1203770&year=2015&refer=portal
photo credit: Yuexian Yu's (于月仙) weibo

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

@kiefer-taiho, hello. the article said that it will be a fantasy rom-com.

The latest tweet of Kang Ji Hwan via his official Twitter account BIG MAN @Kangjihwan_ 1/9/16
translated by Pechumori

Happy New Year ~♡ The schedule of the movie's release has been confirmed. I have stayed longer here in Indonesia. I have learned the language. Everyone, be careful not to catch a cold.

12439158_950231751679703_271496460274871

Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

Kang Ji-hwan in discussion with "My Little Baby"
1/12/16

12524013_952154851487393_145174415503340

Actor Kang Ji-hwan is considering starring in the MBC late night drama "My Little Baby".

"My Little Baby" is currently in the air and hasn't been organized yet. It's likely that it will be played in the late night.

Kang Ji-hwan is currently negotiating terms and conditions of the drama.

Meanwhile, Kang Ji-hwan starred in the movie "Heartbreak Hotel" and KBS 2TV drama "Big Man" recently.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201601130929200410

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/kang-ji-hwan-in-discussion-with-my-little-baby-90352.html

Read about the plot of the drama that KJH is considering.

Actor Kang Ji Hwan is in talks to star in a new MBC TV drama.
1/13/16

http://cdn.kpopfighting.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/72649-387405.jpg

An official from Kang’s agency said, “Kang Ji Hwan is in talks to appear in MBC TV new drama ‘My Little Baby,’ and it will be a leading role.”

The drama tells of an ace in a homicide department of the police, who has to raise a baby by himself. A MBC TV official confirmed that discussions are underway regarding the drama.

The actor last appeared in KBS 2TV drama ‘Big Man’ in 2014.

By: Alvin
credit: http://kpopfighting.com/2016/01/13/kang-ji-hwan-in-talks-to-star-in-mbc-tv-drama-my-little-baby/

Well...do you like it so far? :D

More info about the drama that Kang Ji Hwan is considering....Hope it pushes through! :D

Kang Ji-hwan becomes a daddy for new MBC drama
by girlfriday | January 13, 2016

KangJiHwan1.jpg

This new drama sounds like it’ll probably be a comedy, so it could be a fun new project for Kang Ji-hwan (Big Man), an actor I much prefer in comedic roles. He’s good at dramatic stuff too, but he’s got a particular zing when he’s playing something for laughs, and the more outlandish the comedy, the better. He’s considering an offer to headline the new MBC drama My Little Baby, about a detective who unexpectedly has to raise a baby on his own. Does one get left on his doorstep? In any case, hijinks are sure to follow.

The new series purports to mix documentary realism with drama, but mostly to me it sounds like a drama version of variety shows like Superman Returns or the old Dad, Where Are We Going, about dads and their adorable babies. It’s definitely a scripted drama, but I think they intend to show parenting in all its gory detail, because they describe it as “infant warfare.”

Kang Ji-hwan is up to play the leading character, a detective in the violent crimes division. He was once the ace on a special investigative task force, but he’ll go from a “war on crime to war with an infant” when he suddenly finds himself responsible for a baby. That’s basically all it’s about, though I’m sure they can mine a whole lot of comedy from Kang Ji-hwan being a hapless but endearing new daddy, especially if you start him out as a tough cop who’s rough around the edges. Like Runway Cop, but less gross.

My Little Baby doesn’t have a fixed timeslot yet, and the network is still working out whether it’ll air once or twice a week, either on Thursdays or Fridays. Perhaps it’s another attempt to get in on the Friday night drama slot that cable now dominates. Either way, it’s scheduled to premiere in early March.

Via IS Plus, Osen
credit: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/kang-ji-hwan-becomes-a-daddy-for-new-mbc-drama/

Archived