Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophia76

zetta, you are right I don't like very much his trouser, too short and creased (because of the material). But in that photo his face is wonderful with the light of the sunset, isn't it?

Jink, just an help. I'm ill today (headache and flu ;__;) and probably I cannot go to office tomorrow. If I will be at home I want to watch the ceremony in streaming. I can use the KBS streaming link, can't I?

Jink, database & zetta, I suggest you to write a supporting message to JH in the 한줄팬레터 section (under wihTG Dear - 5th menu link) for the Blue Dragon :P

Guest sophia76

it is very simple

you have to write here your message, and click this button to post it

withtgow7.jpg

Very simple, don't worry!

I'm waiting for your message, roland :P

Jink, just an help. I'm ill today (headache and flu ;__;) and probably I cannot go to office tomorrow. If I will be at home I want to watch the ceremony in streaming. I can use the KBS streaming link, can't I?

Jink, database & zetta, I suggest you to write a supporting message to JH in the 한줄팬레터 section (under wihTG Dear - 5th menu link) for the Blue Dragon :P

sorry to hear that you are sick dear...hope you will feel better soon...yes, you can use the KBS streaming link ...choose KBS 2 ...ahhh...yes, will write something there for Ji Hwan

Guest sophia76

as I thought I'm at home with flu. I'm angry to have a flu but at the same time I can watch the ceremony.

I'm watching the KBS 2 in streaming ^__^

Good luck Jihwan ~

Archived