ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB-cheese

This is my first time contributing in this thread so please if i'm doing anything wrong tell me and so i won't make the same mistakes again.

i really really love this thread but in the past two pages i haven't seen much photos. so i hope that everyone will keep on spamming ^^

CHIHOON and MIKKI spam (old)

(they are my favorite ulzzangs as well as Hyewon)

mikkilch10lq7.jpg

sajvuwusf.jpg

05_08999.jpg

05_089991.jpg

00.jpg

001_01732.jpg

mikkichihoon2.jpg

mikkichihoon1.jpg

mikkichihoon3.jpg

03_08686.jpg

mikkiLCH16.jpg

sajvuwusf-1.jpg

mikkiLCH17.jpg

ahh i'm sorry that they're so big ><

cr: their Cyworlds

Guest #SHINAI

uhljjang family!! i miss everyone~

eee gads D: there's so many updates

(and new faces)

i'm loving this picture of mikki

y'know i wasn't here for the OLD OLD school uhljjangs, i came during the transition of old school to new

and there's a difference :\ kinda sorta

comparing park han byul & song mira to mikki & sua to lee jung ah, pony and others

it's like a different era of uhljjangs ^^; 'kk maybe not the best examples

but does anyone know what i'm saying? LOL i'm ramblingg~~

well here's imda

vdk2fn.jpg

and what's her name? i forgot but she's hot lol

uniquefshion014qg5.jpg

Guest musicpoplove

MNET Most Popular Uzzangs

] 3.jpg[

IS this something you could watch on Youtube??

i wanna watch it toooooooooo

but no one is uploaditn it.

HI could someone pm me all of their pictures of mikki from her manchess photoshoots? i didnt save any and if anyone has them, pls pm me all your pictures thanks~ :3

WOW..

nothing happen in here

since the last time i was here...

i hate this going to be on for a

while...i HATE exam..so you guys...

have to study...

anyways since nothing happen in here

i was thinking of doing a spam but guess

i'll do it next time...

bye bye...

keep this thread alive!!!!1

Guest Azn_Grl_Kimmiii

I have a question, a lot of the pics that ulzzangs take look really professional. I know the face pics are self shot and photoshopped, but what about the other ones where they look like a photoshoot for an apparel? Do the really famous ulzzangs actually have photoshoots? or do they have a friend that follow them around taking pics? o.O

Guest Tutu Loli

I have a question, a lot of the pics that ulzzangs take look really professional. I know the face pics are self shot and photoshopped, but what about the other ones where they look like a photoshoot for an apparel? Do the really famous ulzzangs actually have photoshoots? or do they have a friend that follow them around taking pics? o.O

Friends take it for them and they really do have photoshoots, so they do both haha.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

lol a lil bit of both... me and friend where eating at a korean resturant and a korean couple came in.. and it was all normal and stuff and the girl pulls out her mirror starts fixing her hair.. squeezing her nose, me and my friend automatically knew what was gonna happen.. so before the food came out BAM BAM!! the guy ( might be her bf) pulls out this ENORMOUS giantic black Camera with blinding red straps and starts shooting her like no tomorrow....

true story... :ph34r:

lol a lil bit of both... me and friend where eating at a korean resturant and a korean couple came in.. and it was all normal and stuff and the girl pulls out her mirror starts fixing her hair.. squeezing her nose, me and my friend automatically knew what was gonna happen.. so before the food came out BAM BAM!! the guy ( might be her bf) pulls out this ENORMOUS giantic black Camera with blinding red straps and starts shooting her like no tomorrow....

true story... :ph34r:

Yeah, so true. I'm guilty of taking pictures of my boyfriend like that at restaurants, as well. Here in Korea, it's so common! A lot of people carry DSLRs around with them and just take pictures of each other. If you did that in the US, I think people would think you were really weird. Here...no one thinks twice about it.

-ginger

Can i ask does anyone know what happen to Lee Jungha it seemed like she

just disappear i mean i heard she closed her cyworld so does anyone know if

she model still or she signed up for a new cyworld any News from her? She

was one of the Ulzzang i admired so much also does anyone have

Pony Cyworld if so can you share please? Found it but her

Cyworld has nothing sadly

[OLD PICS] Pony Advertising The Wig Store Cute Pics:

copy1mq1.jpg

3copy2ap3.jpg

03gm3.gif

Archived