ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rainyraven

I know it might be a hassle keeping this huge topic pinned but it kind of contains the history of the ulljhangs!

lol I know it might sound a bit exagerated but it honestly does. A new thread might be handy but I'd prefer continueing this one. And to start a "new ulljhang" thread isn't really great either. Than you would divide them into new and old? What if you had an old ulljhang picture where would you post it? And I don't really think that you can totally divide them into "new faces" and "old faces"

Sorry for my grammatical errors english isn't my first language but I really wanted to post this up.

Please keep this thread! :tears:

Guest byok_byok
Guest tuna_madunna

I got a PM a few days ago asking to make a second thread and close this one. Do you guys feel like we need it? If anyone wants to start a new topic, please PM me.

I'd like to keep this thread :]

i don't know why? sentimental value?

like this thread has gone a long way since the soompi crash.

there were annoying posters that kept on spamming,

haters were here and sorts. it's just in here, in this thread. :]

i wouldn't want to close this thread

Guest P a p e r_C l i p

^ I second that(:

& so many people come here keeping this thread alive, posting spams and all that

even though this thread isn't pinned anymore i usually always see this thread on the first page so i don't have to look too hard for it

Guest simplyKatie.

OMGAWD!!!

Kim Do Hoon is frekin HAWT xD

when i clicked tht link..i was just like :w00t:

LOL but yah..he's gorgeous

zomgg..lol he's adorable and hot at the same time..

ahh <333333

ooohhh...i hope there can be a spam for Lee Eun Jin

and i'm loving the Junal spams. i love her unique and different style that she brings to the table in her photos :D.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hookayy i never posted ulzzang pictures here before. it took me like a decade to find my yu ah in pictures because i smush all my pictures into a "CELEBRITY" file. i had to like drool over 10000 jaejoong pictures to find mr. yu ah in.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

credits: i got it off this exact forum.. so yeah. haha ulzzang mania thread at soompi i guess.

if i find more of his stuff on my comp i'll get back to you guys.

and don't you just loooove his style, normally jeans and a jean vest would look eck but he pulls it off so nicely...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest always_urs

its been a while since i'm in here0__0 has any body know any news 
on Han JiHoon
the last news i heard was he is trying
to becoming a model 

hjh137.jpg

• 6 months later...

please can anyone tell me who is this girl? I found this pic in early June 2013 but now i'm completely forget her name and I could'nt find her pic in any blog. I just remember that she has an official facebook. Please reply. Thanks.tumblr_mzf7srUAC81t5ab9wo4_500.jpgtumblr_mzf7srUAC81t5ab9wo1_500.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived