ULZZANG MANIA

Guest c i e l`

more LEEJUNG HA spam please.... the never before seen please... she's so pretty..

Are you done asking for more Lee Jungha?

It's getting tiring, not even a thank you to those who already did a spam.

Go check on her cyworld...'the never seen before' pictures are basically (almost) non-existant.

Gosh...

Anyway; about the msn thing; I think there's a couple of ulzzangs that use msn.

But they don't talk in english; for sure. Or else it's a fobby english, haha.

New Park Saeam

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

credit : cyworld

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicpoplove

i have to say i wnet to k\coex mall its' in korea seoul gang nam the day before yeterday and thre are pleantly of sooooooo goood looking boys in Coex. And girls but mostly pretty boys. i died there...

there are lots of people here who look 80% similar to all girl ulzzangs in this forum.

i have to say that those people i saw in the mall are even better looking than these Ulzzangs. Much prettier. Lol not bashing ulzzangs biut im saying these are not the only people who are considered really pretty.

Anywayyy ughhh. soo hansome boys here :)! only in coex though lol. but 90% of themm had girlfriend. and about 80% peolpe in coex were all young couples.

and if any of you come to korea, try our mocha (frappachino like) with frozen yogart topping lol :D

Guest pinkprincess01

hi everyone!~

i respect ur opinions!okay? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mikki is asking wat forum am i viewing and waiting for her reply!^^

bYE!

Guest xvampireknight

i have to say i wnet to k\coex mall its' in korea seoul gang nam the day before yeterday and thre are pleantly of sooooooo goood looking boys in Coex. And girls but mostly pretty boys. i died there...

there are lots of people here who look 80% similar to all girl ulzzangs in this forum.

i have to say that those people i saw in the mall are even better looking than these Ulzzangs. Much prettier. Lol not bashing ulzzangs biut im saying these are not the only people who are considered really pretty.

Anywayyy ughhh. soo hansome boys here :)! only in coex though lol. but 90% of themm had girlfriend. and about 80% peolpe in coex were all young couples.

and if any of you come to korea, try our mocha (frappachino like) with frozen yogart topping lol :D

=O i know what you mean

Sometimes when I walk around the mall

or k-town, i see really good looking people

and they're good enough to be ulzzangs! haha

=__= unfortunately they all have a bf/gf.. haha

Guest tsukemene123

sphienxx.jis19

1. Please don't quote pictures (just remove the [ img ] tags)

2. That was rude! And also a pointless post. Just backtrack a few pages and you'll find Lee Jung Ha pictures. People who post pictures here do it on their own time with their own bandwidth. My photobucket account exceeded bandwidth last month because I spammed so much and inconsiderate people hotlinked. We do work; please carry your share of the load!

Thanks for fixing your post :)

Also, there's a lot of drama going on in this thread lately; I barely come back here anymore because people are just yelling at each other and making snide remarks. Can we get back to the spams, please?

Guest xvampireknight

^ ._. yeah... and i just noticed... its not only the ulzzang mania.

there's a little argument, remarks, etc in the chinese ulzzang/netidol too, haha

>_> what ever happened to just enjoying the

pictures posted by members of soompi who take

their time to help upload them... haha

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributed to the therad.

Man, they really inspire me to (try) lose weight and look prettier xD

Guest melody9.

gah, sae am has the bob hair.

she looks so good with it.

makes me want to get my hair cut into a bob all over again T_T

Guest inyeon.

i never said koreans don't.. i said uljjangs don't

i'm guaranteeing everyone out there that if you're talking to an "uljjang" on myspace or msn, you're talking to a poser

FOREAL.

So are you saying uhljjangs aren't korean? :ph34r: Uh, I'm sure uhljjangs do have msn. They're humans who have friends too. Of course, I doubt they have a myspace, but of course a majority of them have msn. They're not like celebrities or anything. Just normal people who happen to look pretty. ._.

gosh. stop arguing about msn and myspace or whatever.

just let people think whatever they want.

let's just keep it simple,

picture

compliments

spams

ANYWHO!

I LOVE LEE JUNG HA! her nose is beautiful, how old is she? like 17 right!? .____.'

thanks everyone who did a picture spam of her :)

Guest LoveHLi

for the people who wanted to see the picture that sua made after visiting soompi. only she made one, well, two i guess. she made one and then later deleted that one and put up another one but it was the same picture but with different color font. i guess she didn't like the first one? lol. mikki visited the site i believe along with sua and their guy friends dae kwon and dong kyun who are in alot of their pictures but only their friend dong kyun left a post here through the person who told them about UM under her soompi's sn and another wrote what sua told her about soompi.

sua1.jpg

sua.jpg

click on links if you want to see when they knew about UM and what they posted.

first post about them knowing

second post

third post. they used this account to leave a post

4th explaining who uses it

dong kyun orginal post

translation of his post

sua's message to soompiers

^^

that is hella cool

how sua and them saw ppl's posts on soompi

can anyone reupload the pictures that were shown in the link of like that dong kyun guy

for us (newer members) ?

Guest Lady K

i agree with hannuhh.....

no uhljjang will use

those things..bedise

cyworld.....

anyways..to pinkprincess01...

i know we all dont want to fight

but you cant defined yourself or

what you said??? so really you should

just listen to what we all said, they

are fake or just posers....