ULZZANG MANIA

Guest pillowbox

금효민

whats her name in romanization?

is she an actress or a model because when I searched her up i see pictures of her with Jackie Chan and SeungRi from Big Bang.

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wasabii_soo

금효민

whats her name in romanization?

is she an actress or a model because when I searched her up i see pictures of her with Jackie Chan and SeungRi from Big Bang.

Geum Hyo Min?

Guest gd_is_great

OoOoOoo SONG MIRA iz def gorgeous

i adore her sense of fashion and her hair iz so pretty

thx 4 spamming

i didnt notice her b4 but now she iz one of mah fav

and ye i agree the PARK SISTERS always luk the same itz kinda getting bored even thou they r pretty

song mira is definitely beautiful! This might be obvious to some but is she the one in tae yang's vid?

I'd hate to find out but I'm so curious - does anyone know whether she got surgery or not?

I've been wondering in what country she lives since......the third pictures, I think

But that picture confirms that she lives in Australia.....!! Probably Sydney (because I can recognise that Sydney train everywhere, LOL).....yay!!

Btw, is she an ulzzang?

maybe she's just visiting. Not many people take pictures of themselves (in the train) when they're just hanging out.

anyway, Hyo min is sooo pretty. i'm very jealous...

and Song Mira. I love her style (sometimes). When she dresses up she looks amazing. It's good that she doesn't dress up in every photo.

Guest mybigbangtop

Is it true that Lee JungHa got surgery? if it's true,which part of her body? I really like her. She's pretty, her eyes,nose,skin are like, perfect. She looks like a doll but, she's pretty okay

*jealous* :D

I also love her make-up. anyone know how her make-up is done,especially her eyeshadow?

ps. anymore pics of her?

Guest eluphant

May I request some ulzzangs doing the heart pose? or making a heart with their hands?

I can't seem to find any....o_o

LOL

-Sol

Guest 포청천★★★

2myx5af.jpg

24on4uf.jpg

6405jb.jpg

smdd2x.jpg

금효민

geum hyo min

theres more pictures of her

but too lazy to upload the rest

she is simply beautiful though!

^^she's really pretty

her eyes look natural

but her nose kinda looks.. :\ eeehk to me ?

i think if she wore a lighter brown circle lens she would be eeeeeven prettier

soften her eyes

thread has been pretty quiet..

edit:

oh oh oh top of a page !

that's never happened before

i wanna spam with someone

but its late at night and i need some sleep
:P
maybe tomorrow

Guest loveforace

Help! Who's the name of that uljjang girl who came out on star king with her dance group and danced? [Was rejected...is kind of an old Star King? I saw the rerun yesterday in Korea and forgot her name FLEWKJFWLE]

She's adrogenous and often mistaken for a guy -w-

If I remember correctly, their dance group also cosplays? D:?

I know I've seen a picture of her dressed as Yunho on this thread.. or some other thread O_O

Guest loveforace

OH YES. THANK YOU >w< <333

My friend was talking about how this one girl has a really hot voice that a gay guy would be jealous for and it made me think of hot adrogenous people and Bihyul came to mind but for the love of me, I couldn't think of her name!

Aaah Thank you <333

I love her :D She's so Charismatic..

Why wasn't she born a guy tsk. XD

I tried Youtube, but I'm in Korea, where Star King clips are mostly removed [on youtube anyway] D: suuucks!

Guest illicitsc

OH YES. THANK YOU >w< <333

My friend was talking about how this one girl has a really hot voice that a gay guy would be jealous for and it made me think of hot adrogenous people and Bihyul came to mind but for the love of me, I couldn't think of her name!

Aaah Thank you <333

I love her :D She's so Charismatic..

Why wasn't she born a guy tsk. XD

I tried Youtube, but I'm in Korea, where Star King clips are mostly removed [on youtube anyway] D: suuucks!

can't you try other youtube servers like US or HK

Archived