Eric special goods to commemorate the end of “Another Miss Oh”!

tumblr_inline_o9lce93e321qcufwd_540.jpg

PRE-ORDER : 06.28 (TUE)
RELEASE : 07.18 (MON) at Dawa Music

It’s available at KTOWN4U See price list below 

http://67.media.tumblr.com/e9bdb8937233c1b55e3f743bf0e722ab/tumblr_inline_o9zywlpvI51qcufwd_1280.jpgtumblr_inline_o9zyx8BWiH1qcufwd_540.jpg

There is this person is taking order for oversea as Dawa Music doesn’t ship oversea. Please contact her if you’re interested.  Please note, her 1st batch of order is now closed. The 2nd one is opened while supplies last. https://www.facebook.com/forever6shinhwa/posts

DESCRIPTIONS:

All the goods has Eric’s hand written phrases of Dokyung’s famous lines

1. Pencil note: “Don’t be miserable, let’s be happy together”
  2. Tumbler: “It was delicious”
  3. Desk pad: “You are pretty when you eat”
  4. Badges: “ok, cut!” “Oh Hae Young Again”
  5. Umbrella: “saranghae” (I love you)
  6. Pouch: <FRONT>: I will go to the end of my heart", “I miss you”, ”Have medicine before you sleep”, “I’m worried, so come in”, “I always had it", “I love you”, “Come, I miss you” || <BACK> “It was delicious”, “Relax a bit and again”,  “I got sick because I couldn’t hug you”, “You are pretty when you eat”.
  7. Cushion cover: “I got sick because I couldn’t hug you”
  8. Eco bag: “Just live here”

tumblr_inline_o9ldduOXM61qcufwd_540.jpgtumblr_inline_o9lebpWuUZ1qcufwd_540.jpgtumblr_inline_o9lecbOt8T1qcufwd_540.jpgtumblr_inline_o9lecqbDAu1qcufwd_540.jpg

Source: E&J + Dawa Music + EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

Something I really wonder despite the huge popularity and ratings that gor by OHYA, Eric got no activities after that. I mean to say, after Discovery of Romance, we saw him several times here and there in several events like launching products, many interviews and release his photoshoots. But after OHYA, we don't have anything left. Eric only hold one interview from Sports Donga. That's all. Isn't it strange? Even other casts (I mean supporting casts like Jeon Hye BIn, Heo Jung Min etc) has their several interviews. Did he intentionally reject it due to Shinhwa comeback preparations? I still hope he can do something for his solo though. 

About Eric and Hyun Jin, being honest, their interaction off screen (my term off screen in here is not filming but recorded by camera) always seems more awkward than their interactions with other casts. This was the reason before why I think Eric has more chemistry with Hye BIn before. They seem less eye contact one another. But think about it more, I think their 'awkwardness' seems indicating something really going on. Especially during Phuket trip, they were disappeared while others were having fun together. And if there were pictures posted by crew or casts, the two always side by side and also from video from instagrams. The last 'love shot' that deleted make it more suspicious while before their speech, it was clear Eric and Hyun Jin were side by side preparing foods. And the glare that Hyun Jin gave to her stylist when she shout love shot seems so suspicious. If they are really 'just friend' nothing wrong doing that. I don't believe the rumour the dated for 2 months already. But I believe they're in approaching stage. Eric himself said he and Hyun Jin stayed the last till 6 am at 3rd round party. I think it was started from that. But yeah, if they denied, what we can do. I just hope they still can act like normal IF they invite in TvN drama awards. 

• Like 1

Love this fancam.  Stylist fixing his clothe is really cute.

Also love Eric chat around with her.  She's been with him for quite a long time.  It makes me think of a fancam a few years back after a show recording with Shinhwa.  Eric amusingly hand locking with her marching to the car in front of the fans he was smiling cutely and of course the stylist was laughing hard :)

Unfortunately the uploader privates that fancam after some fans speculate Eric dated his stylist LMAO  After a very short while that died down as they realize Eric is just joking/playing and he isn't shy with display of public affection (with people he's close with).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

Something I really wonder despite the huge popularity and ratings that gor by OHYA, Eric got no activities after that. I mean to say, after Discovery of Romance, we saw him several times here and there in several events like launching products, many interviews and release his photoshoots. But after OHYA, we don't have anything left. Eric only hold one interview from Sports Donga. That's all. Isn't it strange? Even other casts (I mean supporting casts like Jeon Hye BIn, Heo Jung Min etc) has their several interviews. Did he intentionally reject it due to Shinhwa comeback preparations? I still hope he can do something for his solo though. 

About Eric and Hyun Jin, being honest, their interaction off screen (my term off screen in here is not filming but recorded by camera) always seems more awkward than their interactions with other casts. This was the reason before why I think Eric has more chemistry with Hye BIn before. They seem less eye contact one another. But think about it more, I think their 'awkwardness' seems indicating something really going on. Especially during Phuket trip, they were disappeared while others were having fun together. And if there were pictures posted by crew or casts, the two always side by side and also from video from instagrams. The last 'love shot' that deleted make it more suspicious while before their speech, it was clear Eric and Hyun Jin were side by side preparing foods. And the glare that Hyun Jin gave to her stylist when she shout love shot seems so suspicious. If they are really 'just friend' nothing wrong doing that. I don't believe the rumour the dated for 2 months already. But I believe they're in approaching stage. Eric himself said he and Hyun Jin stayed the last till 6 am at 3rd round party. I think it was started from that. But yeah, if they denied, what we can do. I just hope they still can act like normal IF they invite in TvN drama awards. 

Hyebin & Jeongmin interviews after OHYA is normal, just like Eric and other cast.  Well, Jeongmin gave interview during the OHYA broadcast too.  I think it was 1 interview but the news post them in several articles that cover a specific subjects.  Just like Eric's interview.  It was 1 interview but you see a lot of articles which diff subjects, even days after the 1st post of interview came out.  I was wondering if he did more than just that one from Sport Donga at the end of June.

DoR finished months before Shinhwa's comeback so there's room for other activities and events, especially when end of year with many public events.  There's only 3 months from the end of OHYA to Shinhwa's comeback in October.  And like he said interview, his focus after OHYA is Shinhwa's comeback.

As for Eric & Hyunjin, I personally don't see any awkwardness when they interact behind the scene compare to the other cast of the opposite sex.  The only time I thought they were awkward was when Jaeyoon teased Hyunjin that Eric secretly fanning her while he seems to fan Jaeyoon.  She busted out laughing awkwardly and Eric awkwardly looked up and around XD  Other than that they were comfy with each other in the BTS...

It's interesting that there weren't lot of photos of Eric & Hyunjin hanging around like other cast & crew in Phuket.  I meant there are lot of pics (either from OHYA team or fan taken) It's just not many compared to the other ones.... Though pretty much 99% of the Phuket photos/fancams of these 2, they were often next to each other or near by. 

The "love shot" fancam, they probably were being cautious not to cause rumors cuz I think they're being teased a lot by the cast too about being couple during the course of OHYA and after.  Like Heo Jeongmin called her sister-in-law XD  Their cautiousness might be a sign that they have something going on for some people OR there's nothing going so they don't want to cause speculation....  imagine if they actually did the "love shot" like Kidoo & Hyunjin's stylist suggested, the press would gone wild hahaha and of course the fans too :D

Any way, I hope for this couple but in the mean time I'll just wait and see what brings us :) 

• Like 4

@Phi, just my opinion. The way they looks hide everything and such makes people more curious about their status. take example we all know that E sat on HJ's lap for that 'TJ imitating pose'. The sajangnim released all the casts sat on her lap but not E while we all know the suspicious actually started from that. Second, the love shot. If they just being friend, I don't think it's difficult to do that. I'm pretty sure other casts teasing them a lot. Just like what Kim Ji Seok did during the 2nd episode of OHYA special case. Ji Seok asked whether there was a beach date off screen and Youngji shouting excitedly but both of them look confuse. And E must explain that there are two beach for that scene. So, I guess this kinda teasing always they got during or after filming. 

If you observe Hyun Jin, she rarely looking at E's direction and making eye contact. Even if she wanna say something about E, she just looking at the opposite direction of him. This totally different when Jae Yoon, Ji Seok, Ki Tae or Jung Min did speaking. 

So, even if they're not dating, I'm sure they have feelings to each other. BUT, whether it's because of their roles or not, I don't know. We need to wait and see. 

I can understand why fans could think he dated his stylist. They just too close. But seems nowadays E has another assistant too. I think fans always think any girls near him would be his girl...hahaha...We always say lucky to be Mr. Mun's future wifey but I can say, the future wife should has strong mental because her hubby's job XD

• Like 2

@PutriSalju, haha I'm not arguing with you. It's just how I feel that there's no awkwardness between the two but some shyness at time, which is very adorable :)  I thought Hyunjin always looking at Eric very smitten when she looked at him in the eyes while talked to him or during scene rehearsals.  Eric also looked at her cutely as well when he talked to her.

The other girl with short hair seem to be in charge of his hair.  It use to be a tall guy with glasses during the early filming (you can see him in the BTS vids too) and then changed to the girl with short hair later on.  I saw the tall guy with Eric in other occasions too.  He went to HK for the photoshoot as well.

As for the Taejin's sit on the lap pose & the "love shot", doesn't surprised me that the staffs didn't release Eric & Hyunjin's shots.  The fans been hounding the staffs to release pics.  But I think Eric & Hyunjin asked them to not post...  from the wrap up party to the Phuket trip, not one single pic of these two.  Whether they are/were dating, obviously they can smell the dating rumor coming up hence taking precaution with photos.  Why would they be cautious if there's nothing going on?  May be they are/were dating, or may be they're being considerate for the other party (we don't know for sure if they have BF or GF do we?) :)

Any way, sharing this set of screencap from their hug event.  Eric is so handsome.  His side profile is always the best.  The last 2 photos is LUV! :wub:

CmqGMRoWEAA6LQr.jpg

CmqGM26WYAAI1wF.jpg

CmqGO6CXgAU-KWZ.jpg

CmqGNVpWIAEKyNK.jpg

CmqGNy1XYAALS50.jpg

I love these 2 pics. The way they look at each other and their facial expression in the last pic is so cute & funny :) 

CmqGPLrW8AATivJ.jpg

CmqGP9gWEAItIOx.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 6

Hahaha.... I think all of us still has lingering feelings towards OHYA and the leads. I'm sure when Shinhwa comeback, we will be 100% to Shinhwa again since we need to do streaming, tags on twitter, votes and so on... akkhhh... I miss these kinda stuff....kkkk

Call me greedy but I really hope they can surpass their own records for winning 11 (?) times last time in music shows XD

• Like 1

The drama is over! Though I wanted it to finish coz it was really getting pretty hard for me to catch up on it, but when it finished, I missed it right then! It's like an Another Miss Oh's syndrome :wub: .. So happy for the beautiful ending, I so liked it & it was matching the events' flow. That mother I hated, good for her to show some good motherly side of her. & Lee JinSang & Park Soo Kyung! My new fave artists! .. I've been talking about the drama with the people whom I know they like Kdrama, & now my sister & friend started watching the drama & already admiring it so much. Spreading the word about Eric is my favorite activity :w00t: .. I'm thinking of re-watching the drama- coz I kept on skipping many parts & focusing on Eric's- due to lack of time- so now I wanna watch every episode wholly & "enjoy" it .. making edits didn't leave time for enjoying lol.. 
Happy watching for those who'll watch the drama again :w00t: .. & Happy Eid for those who are enjoying the Eid holiday like me :D .. & Happy for Eric for all the success he's getting now coz of the drama. My Tumblr ask & chat are full of those new fans who wanna know more about Shinhwa & Eric after watching the drama. And like what Minwoo said that Eric is happy for his success coz it means Shinhwa's success to him! Leadernim! ♥

tumblr_o9kk34MLjp1rvbzggo2_r3_540.gif

• Like 4

On June 28, 2016 at 10:47 AM, PutriSalju said:

Maybe Eric got confuse between kiss and bo-bo with Yumi. Or he afraid members will tease him again and again if he answered correctly.

My favorite kisses are all of their kisses in OHYA....kkkk... I mean, because all have different feelings...awww.... We all know that Eric is such a pro for this kinda scenes. He even deal with bed scene from very early of his career and even that time the genre was comedy (Super Rookie with second female lead). He doesn't afraid to have extreme love scenes (if allowed). But I surprised Seo Hyun Jin reactions also very good. I saw her previous kiss scenes, and I think the only pretty good kiss was with Lee Jin Wook in Three Musketeer. Even in Three Musketeer, she didn't open her mouth. Maybe the discussion between her and Eric before filming are helpful for creating good chemistry for those romantic scenes. They both pro :P

Lee jin wook is a kiss master, too :). But in Three musketeers, HJ was in the role of a very pure woman that never had skinskip with man before. She was also a clumsy n unlieable woman, too. So i think it's the reason she couldn't kiss LJW back strongly. It is absolutely didfferent from Oh Hae Young. OMG, allllllll the kiss sences are so sweet, strong, full of emotion and desire. I can'n figure out what i love the most among the wall kiss, the clam kiss, the hospital kiss, the pink-shirt kiss and the super duper overzaelous kiss in the last ep. The hospital kiss that led by female lead is a different emotion from others, cause it was from a girl, it's softly sweet <3

• Like 4

8 hours ago, MsMemaaaa said:

The drama is over! Though I wanted it to finish coz it was really getting pretty hard for me to catch up on it, but when it finished, I missed it right then! It's like an Another Miss Oh's syndrome :wub: .. So happy for the beautiful ending, I so liked it & it was matching the events' flow. That mother I hated, good for her to show some good motherly side of her. & Lee JinSang & Park Soo Kyung! My new fave artists! .. I've been talking about the drama with the people whom I know they like Kdrama, & now my sister & friend started watching the drama & already admiring it so much. Spreading the word about Eric is my favorite activity :w00t: .. I'm thinking of re-watching the drama- coz I kept on skipping many parts & focusing on Eric's- due to lack of time- so now I wanna watch every episode wholly & "enjoy" it .. making edits didn't leave time for enjoying lol.. 
Happy watching for those who'll watch the drama again :w00t: .. & Happy Eid for those who are enjoying the Eid holiday like me :D .. & Happy for Eric for all the success he's getting now coz of the drama. My Tumblr ask & chat are full of those new fans who wanna know more about Shinhwa & Eric after watching the drama. And like what Minwoo said that Eric is happy for his success coz it means Shinhwa's success to him! Leadernim! ♥

@MsMemaaaa You must be busy during Eric drama comeback for making this gif and that gif ;)

How I wish we still could see solo Eric because Minu and Hyesung still busy with their solo activities aka Boy24. I'm sure he back to his hibernation and ninja-ing again. So, the only chance we can see him will be around next three month during Shinhwa comeback :(

Eric's drama just ended recently but I already miss how we all in this forum speculated about the projects that he would take. Like everytime there are new dramas posted in Dramabeans, we always be delulu that Eric could take it...hahaha...

• Like 2

I see Eric very differently after OHYA drama and come to love and appreciate who he is especially from fans like you all on this thread. But I am a silent reader here, as I know he already receives lots of love from you all, I'm sure there are many silent supporters like me out there. So to EM, continue to be the awesome person that you are and may you and Shinwa have many more successful years to come. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@Kate Springborn and @angel2013 thank you for coming to this thread. Personally I hope you will continue to support him either as an actor or Shinhwa member. 

I think I would after OHYA. I would definitely check out his future dramas but I'm fussy with dramas so it had to be something I like, like story plus who is the lead actress. I'm not a Kpop fan but I've watched some of their music MV's and I actually liked them. I will definitely check out their new album/MV when its out and watch their concert if available online.

7 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I see Eric very differently after OHYA drama and come to love and appreciate who he is especially from fans like you all on this thread. But I am a silent reader here, as I know he already receives lots of love from you all, I'm sure there are many silent supporters like me out there. So to EM, continue to be the awesome person that you are and may you and Shinwa have many more successful years to come. 

Thanks for the kind words.  It was a good 2 (3 months since the start of OHYA thread at Soompi).  I miss hanging out in the thread.  It's a regret couldn't be active more there near the end.  So many thing to catch up for updates among the things so I had to do a self-banning to the thread yikes cuz I know once I start chatting/posting with you awesome people, I'll get sucked in with all the discussion.

You know of Eric before OHYA? :)  I hope to see Eric soon on screen again.  OHYA will be hard to beat and it also a burden to pick the next project (probably the same for Hyujin) with pressure of OHYA's success.  I hope they'll get to work with a great team of people again.

I'm so curious if our koala couple will be nominated for tvN's award in October... I hope they do and I hope they'll attend regardless of the dating rumor.  Shinhwa's comeback is also in October.  I hope it won't clash for that ONE day, October 9th :)

I hope you could check out Shinhwa's MV once it comes out.  It helps with the viewcounts kekekeke

10 hours ago, Kate Springborn said:

OMG, allllllll the kiss sences are so sweet, strong, full of emotion and desire. I can'n figure out what i love the most among the wall kiss, the clam kiss, the hospital kiss, the pink-shirt kiss and the super duper overzaelous kiss in the last ep. The hospital kiss that led by female lead is a different emotion from others, cause it was from a girl, it's softly sweet <3

hahaha I feel ya!!! It's so hard for me to pick a favorite kiss scene as well since each of them give different emotions.  The wall kiss definitely take the cake as it was so intense and being it our koala couple's very 1st kiss. Despite DK snapping off at the end of the kiss and got back to his guilty feeling & the "I-am-going-to-die" burden, that kiss, that moment was their truest feeling for each other.  And is why the wall kiss holds a very special place for me.

The clam kiss followed by the wall kiss was very relax and naughty, especially when he turned the chair like that.

The hospital kiss was beautiful.  It so peaceful because they now both love each other without holding back.  And that got upgraded with HY initiate the kiss first.... hahaha I'm glad we were not alone, Eric also pick this moment as it's refreshing that HY took the initiation for the kiss.

The pink shirt kiss is so sweet and sexy.  I love how HY played with his eyebrowns as the finger gesture saying thank you back to DK... the close-up of this kiss is perfect!  XD

The kiss in the last episode (is there an official name for this kiss?) is EVERYTHING!!!  It's super sexy, sweet, cute, chic, and refreshing...... I don't remember seeing any kiss in K-drama like this yeah? hahaha I can't seem to stop talking about OHYA kisses... some one gotta put all these kiss in a video? :) 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, MsMemaaaa said:

chingu, thanks for sharing that gif it looks even better in black & white! (hahaha my endless love for black & white photography) :)  I feel you.  It was one hell of a ride for the last 3-4 months.  I'm going through OHYA withdrawals so hard toward Monday-Tuesday.  Feeling lost searching IG tags for sightings, especially we all know Eric will go back to his ninja mode now that the drama is over... how I wish he's on SNS... sighs....   I'm missing Actor Mun but also looking forward to Shinhwa's comeback.  It's a huge different as Eric is often quieter, not talkative and let the members does the talking most... he does the monitoring/observation role.  :) 

Actor Mun = more talking
Shinhwa Eric  = less talk, more prank/mischief with his bros :) 

I'm looking forward to Shinhwa comeback and hopefully Eric will have another project soon.  For now everything will be on Shinhwa.  btw, did you guys know yesterday during his regular speaker chat after the musical, DW said Eric KKTed/messaged him that some  one impersonate DW on SNS.  That was why DW's mgmt put out a notice clarifying which ones are the official accounts.  It's kinda cute Big Brother Eric is monitoring hahaha I wonder how he got to know of that impersonator account before DW does.  It's sweet he let DW right away.

Happy Eid to you and everyone who celebrates. <3

It's just Sunday here on my side of the globe but man, I feel the Monday blue.... no more OHYA..... *sobs*

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnAOqqyVMAAIcGN.jpg:large

• Like 4