Putri Raja said: I don't want to marry Eric, because loads of girls will become my enemy. My life will not safe and peaceful…hiihihi..But, IF I have chance to marry him, I'll ask him to go outside korea, living in the small place where there's no one can recognize him…..(*PLAKKK!!!….runaway…..).
He's almost perfect human being, from looks, personality and brain, so his bride should be as perfect as him. Not should be but MUST BE..Just kidding…Whoever she is, I hope he'll find his happiness.. (but, still hoping that girl as beautiful as him, otherwise it will waste Eric's handsome genes because of the wifey's effect…lol..)

I don't want to marry Eric, because loads of girls will become my enemy. My life will not safe and peaceful…hiihihi..But, IF I have chance to marry him, I'll ask him to go outside korea, living in the small place where there's no one can recognize him…..(*PLAKKK!!!….runaway…..).

He's almost perfect human being, from looks, personality and brain, so his bride should be as perfect as him. Not should be but MUST BE..Just kidding…Whoever she is, I hope he'll find his happiness.. (but, still hoping that girl as beautiful as him, otherwise it will waste Eric's handsome genes because of the wifey's effect…lol..)

If I marry him then I will bite him and hide him in family land.

BUT it won't be happen since I'm not his type, 170cm? Omonaaaa...

Thankfully I already have a boyfriend, so I can stay out of line. :-?

388419SalvatoresHouse.png

Ihjj said:

Eek, I don't like that long hair of his. I live his stache and goatee though! Lol.

It's true, if I marry Eric I'd probably develop trust issues. Lol.

If you marry Eric it would be INTERNATIONAL issue, Sweetheart. FBI & CIA may involve to settle the chaos. :D 

It probably would be. Lol!

innasalvatore said: Phi said:

@innasalvatore, thanks for sharing such nice tribute.  Really love how the vid end... Love arrow then proposal and the 'reversal' at the end hehehe  I love Shinband so much for doing that arrow shooting in slow mo.  It looks so pretty and so cool like it was in a movie. He might not good at every thing but I swear he makes every thing looks so damn cool what ever thing he does lol

Eric and SHCJ convo about marriage.

Source: crabbielife

tumblr_mzdqzyYXTF1qjg19uo5_250.giftumblr_mzdqzyYXTF1qjg19uo6_250.gif
Gifs by. vichuili

SHCJ: Oppa can’t you just not get married? About ten years ago an oriental doctor said on some variety show..that Hyesung needs to live alone. Among fans live-alone-Hyesung is like an official nickname..So oppa you should be live-alone-Eric too. Let’s get old together with Shinhwachangjo T_T

Eric: I politely refuse.

SHCJ: Why not T_T Stay as everyone’s lover

Eric: NO WAY.

=]]]]]]]]]]

credit: eric twitter http://shcjindonesia.wordpress.com/2011/07/02/update-twitter-eric-01-07-2011-part2/

--------------------------------

tumblr_mxuy14L6ub1qjg19uo1_500.gif
tumblr_mxuy14L6ub1qjg19uo2_400.gif
Gifs by vichuili

SHCJ: Please marry me

Eric: I don’t think that’s something to be decided on Twitter at 3 in the morning. So pass!

HAHAHAHA

cr: eric twitter

Guest Putri Raja

@Innasalvatore, wooohoooo…you'll make your boyfriend become jealous by making so many videos of Eric…kkkkk
@Ihjj, prepare your self, dear... because not only gaining enemies, FBI and CIA would interfere too…puahahahaha...

@Phi, WHATTTTTTT????? THAT RUMOUR???? Eric will back on the screen this year……OMG….OMG….OMG...how beautiful this world when that day comes….I can't breathe already….!!!! My dear Phi, we really depends on you to get informations about uri oppa. Pliz help us…lol...[-O<
I realized he has wrinkles at the end of his eyes corner when he's smiling. But don't know, it doesn't borther me a lot. Eric still the most gorgeous person that I've known. Not just because of his looks but also his personality. I think his face really similar with his father. I mean, I saw his father picture, his hair all white, but he's still handsome. I'm sure Eric will be like him too. I  hope Eric will not use any botox or surgery. Skin maintaining still ok and of course they should do it due to their work in the entertainment industry (I can understand), but yeah…maybe because my culture background that makes me still can't accept the surgery things. But, his mother looks really young…Hmm…confusing…:-/
@newshen857, yoohoo…long time no chat with you? Still busy?? Hm..I guess she's really busy then :(

@innasalvatore You really wanna shoot me down with Eric's hotness, so you can have him all to yourself huh? I see how it is. LOL.
@Phi Did I just here...comeback??? This year???? Someone needs to confirm this rumor! ACK!
@PurtiRaja Seriously. An international crime. LOL.

@PutriRaja, he surely did if he knows but Eric is so irresistible, I can't take my eyes off him... eotteohge...? :-/

@Ihjj, aigoyaaaa, I'm scared... do I have such quality to have Eric by myself? ;;) I'm just average jane-doe to him... :D No worries, I won't shoot you down. World peace... :D

@Phi, when Eric left Top Class, Eric’s reps spoke with MyDaily that he prepares for new activities. It is only two possibilities whether new role of drama/movie or new solo album. Since he once mentioned in one interview he has no planning to release new solo album due to he is rapper not vocalist, he thought that it's quite satisfying just doing featuring for other singer album. So I believe he takes the drama project this year. Probably after Shinhwa concert? Guess I also need to prepare myself to hunting down the town for news update. :)>-

innasalvatore said: Putri Raja said: I don't want to marry Eric, because loads of girls will become my enemy. My life will not safe and peaceful…hiihihi..But, IF I have chance to marry him, I'll ask him to go outside korea, living in the small place where there's no one can recognize him…..(*PLAKKK!!!….runaway…..).

2014.03.20 Shinhwa Eric Spotted at Reservist Training

The guy said he often gets to see celebs during reservist like Moon Hee Jun on one occasion and yesterday it was Shinhwa Eric.
He said Eric was so hard working during training as if he was trying to get into the elite forces.
They worked so hard, they didn't get to go home early :D

844666838.jpg?1395365838
Credit: as screncap  + 인용알티 왕시른 슈똘

Another fancaccount also said DW also worked hard at his reservist (not the same camp with Eric).  JinDy was also spotted for reservist training a few days ago and apparently these 2 were at the same camp :D  Look like every one went for reservist training in March to get it out of the way :D

Someone said the rapper line was missing from Shinhwa's rehearsal last night, may be cus of their reservist training?

It's so characteristic of Eric that he always puts in his best effort.  Just like during the training period of his enlistment, he worked so hard and ended up receiving an award at the end of the training.

Presenting award wining soldier uri Eric Mun!

I remember in another fanboy's diary entry about his experience training together with Eric in 2008
He said cus the platoon (according to heigth) Eric supposed to be in was full they got him to the taller group :D
That guy titled shiw post with "28nights and 29 Days of Spectacular Living with Eric"  =))  =))

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
1226406767_eric01.jpg
Credits to DC+CY+love-ric

This entry goes with these pics of Eric he took. ^^

[08.11.12] Cyworld entry of Eric's fellow recruit at Nonsan Training Center

I graduated together with Ric
But we're not from the same platoon though

When I heard "Recruit Mun Jung Hyuk"
I wanted to take a picture of him
But I was a little embarrassed so I didn't...

In the end after I changed my clothes I wanted to take some shots
But I couldn't find my digital camera...

It was frustrating but it was still ok
(Eric) is too handsome, really way too handsome kekekekeke~~

Chi trans: xuhanlili@love-ric
Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

Guest newshen857.

Hello all, it is a day before the long-awaited Shinhwa's "Here" concert and I would like to wish  everyone who is going to watch it to enjoy and please take tons of pictures of the guys :)

@Putri Raja, the wish to enjoy the show especially goes to you  as I know you have been waiting for this time to see your Eric Oppa ( sorry can 't call him oppa, I am much older, he, he,he ) Don't make yourself hoarse from all the shouting and singing because you will need your voice for the second day of the concert. I am counting on you, my lady, to take loads of pictures of the Leader :) Sorry for being away for several weeks, work got in the way of my fangirling :) I was out of town visiting our news bureaus in the province for weeks. Likewise,  final exams for my students will be tomorrow, so I need to prepare for that and of course, wrap things up before I quit both my editing and teaching jobs at the end of the month before I start my new work overseas. late April. So, with a heavy heart, I have to stay away.

But, you, @Phi, @Innasalvatore, @lhjj and the other gorgeous ladies of these threads are doing so well in making this thread vibrant and humming with activities. I even saw a "legend" among us @Suchadiva 42, I am a fan :) With the speed this thread is moving, I am sure all of you will soon be promoted "legends" befitting the "legends" we all support :)