The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Guest system_chaos

Can I please just die and go to heaven wishing people have told me this? TT_TT I have issues. sfkhgdfkg *rolls around*

anyway... has someone- oh, yeah!

We were messaging each other while I was talking to another friend on the phone helping with love problems. My friend wouldn't tell me who he had a crush on... he just told me that the girl had the most beautiful smile in the world. So I texted him...

Me: Hey, he said that the girl he likes has the most beautiful smile in the world. :o

Him: HEY! I'm worried. IS HE TALKING ABOUT YOU? >:E

Me: Why would he be talking about me?!

Him: Cause you've the nicest smile I've ever seen :)

And he wrote me a letter once, when we still weren't official...

"I'm sorry if I freak you out sometimes... it's just that.. I can't STOP looking at you."

*falls*

And one time, he was in church (we're Catholic) and when time came for the "Peace be with you" part (usually we kiss the people you know on the cheek or sth) he texted me and said "Peace be with you... *mwah* I love you." and I was stunned because he remembered me even at mass. TT_TT

OH WELL. Those were the GOOD times. Even if I think these things had been lies... It sure made me feel great... still does. :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

HAHAH... creative

ahh i wanna sleep agen. but ill talk 2 u -Me

oh nooo. -him

NO NO -him

sleep away - him

i can sleep too -him

wana meet in our dreams? -him

no one can interupt so we can do w.e we want ;D -him

HAHAHAHA omgg, that's so funny aaand very sweet. (:

Guest michellieezz

well, this guy that i currently like said this to me when we were alone waiting for the bus to come at night. this is semi sweet and kind of mean too LOL

him- *starts teasing me*

me- omg shut up -___-;; *laughs*

him- hahaha thats why i like you michelle. you're so fun to make fun of because you don't let things get to you.

---and to this day, i am still confused by what he meant when he said "i like you." i don't know whether he meant i like you in a friendly way or the much more friendly way. :angry:

Guest alicee

From my ex... I was really depressed and going crazy while I was on the phone with him and he told me he was coming over. Being asian and my parents overprotectiveness, I was afraid my parents would see him (my dad wasn't home yet and my mom was in her room).

I looked out for him and I had taken off all my make up and was crying so my eyes were puffy. I went outside and here is how our conversation went:

"Why are you here?! I thought I told you not to come. I look really ugly right now." While I was covering my face. Then he hugged me and turned my face.

"What are you talking about? You're beautiful."

It meant a lot to me T^T I guess this is what I get for giving up...

From my ex... I was really depressed and going crazy while I was on the phone with him and he told me he was coming over. Being asian and my parents overprotectiveness, I was afraid my parents would see him (my dad wasn't home yet and my mom was in her room).

I looked out for him and I had taken off all my make up and was crying so my eyes were puffy. I went outside and here is how our conversation went:

"Why are you here?! I thought I told you not to come. I look really ugly right now." While I was covering my face. Then he hugged me and turned my face.

"What are you talking about? You're beautiful."

It meant a lot to me T^T I guess this is what I get for giving up...

T^T! OMG I THAT IS SO SWEET!

U dont see much guys calling girls beautiful much nomore =]

Guest globosapien

from one of my ex-flings... he wrote me a letter a few months ago, we had a small fling in the summer, and we just had deep talks and whatnot...

in his letter he wrote: "you changed my life in the span of 1 month... you may not know it but you did. you made me the person i am now... my life has been enriched by you..."

i cried.

Guest Keris

"You're beautiful" :huh: A friend said that to me.

It was confusing :o ... very random/casual and I didn't even expect it so I didn't respond to it. He just continued with another conversation because other friends were around and even they didn't notice anything odd... so I guess it meant nothing really. :lol: But still, it was sweet... since he was the first person to say that to me. ;)

Guest livfree

from one of my ex-flings... he wrote me a letter a few months ago, we had a small fling in the summer, and we just had deep talks and whatnot...

in his letter he wrote: "you changed my life in the span of 1 month... you may not know it but you did. you made me the person i am now... my life has been enriched by you..."

i cried.

oOoooO. thats sweet and its really meaningful

Guest to be continued.

this was when... probably. when i was over at his cousin's house.. and he was just "happened" to be there. lol.. and we were just talking on her japanese matress laying down. he asked his cousin to leave so we could talk alone for a bit. and his cousin was all like, "PSHH. she's my friend you know." and she left. and i remembered clearly what he said.. because at that time.... we were not in the best relaionship, you could say.

him: i... hi

me: =] [smiles]

him: you' ve been avoiding me..

[slients]

him: alot lately.

me: really? [laughs... slowly brush the topic off] how are you?

him: you know... [not falling for the trick]

[silents]

him:you're beautiful

him: i found myself looking and watching over you alot. i can't take my eyes off of you. you're beautiful

him: i.. [his voice starts to break]

him: i feel like, i'm losing you.

[silents again]

him: you're so close but... yet so far away.

[then he reaches out for my hands, but i pull away.]

me: what are you talking about? [nervous playful laugh]

him: i don't want to lose you.

[slients for a LONG LONG time an then i just break into a small laugh]

me: [got up] ehhh... need to go peepee [still in my joking tone]

[he then got up too to grab me by my hand pull me in a warm embrace and whispers to me] please don't leave me.

and i couldn't hold my tears. now i look back. i hurt him so much just for the fact he hurt me so much more.

Guest ke-ai

hmm sweetest? i can't really remember but one was when i was gonna go sing for a talent show and i didn't really want to, he said to me.. "i believe in you, and i know you'll be great."

Guest back-sue

this was when... probably. when i was over at his cousin's house.. and he was just "happened" to be there. lol.. and we were just talking on her japanese matress laying down. he asked his cousin to leave so we could talk alone for a bit. and his cousin was all like, "PSHH. she's my friend you know." and she left. and i remembered clearly what he said.. because at that time.... we were not in the best relaionship, you could say.

him: i... hi

me: =] [smiles]

him: you' ve been avoiding me..

[slients]

him: alot lately.

me: really? [laughs... slowly brush the topic off] how are you?

him: you know... [not falling for the trick]

[silents]

him:you're beautiful

him: i found myself looking and watching over you alot. i can't take my eyes off of you. you're beautiful

him: i.. [his voice starts to break]

him: i feel like, i'm losing you.

[silents again]

him: you're so close but... yet so far away.

[then he reaches out for my hands, but i pull away.]

me: what are you talking about? [nervous playful laugh]

him: i don't want to lose you.

[slients for a LONG LONG time an then i just break into a small laugh]

me: [got up] ehhh... need to go peepee [still in my joking tone]

[he then got up too to grab me by my hand pull me in a warm embrace and whispers to me] please don't leave me.

and i couldn't hold my tears. now i look back. i hurt him so much just for the fact he hurt me so much more.

:tears: omgosh it`s like a drama T^T

my bf's a really really nice singer. when he sings, he's a whole new person and sounds like a hot black guy. <he's flip>

i asked him to sing for me, so he asks what song.

the songs i list aren't really what he usually sings, so it might be hard for him.

so he asked if there are others. i tell him sure if you want to scream all day.

then he replies "i'd scream all day long just to sing for you"

sounds corny, but i think it was really sweet/cute.

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

Brian.. (sighs) =)

Me - I wanna go see the Lake House

Him - sounds foul.. and weak.

Me - what? so you'd never go see it?

Him - maybe if i was w/ a girl or you.

Me - so i told you to come w/ me, you would right?

him - yeah.

me - well, it stars keannu reeves and sandra bullock.

him - so, i knoe what you talkin about. i saw the commercial. well, finish tellin me what it's about.

me - aiight. see, keannue and sandra are the main characters yep i think. it's based on the korean movie Il Mare.. i saw the krn one and the two ppl are in love but they can't be w/ each other becuhz they're in different times of their lives.. different locations.

him - hmm, that situation sounds familiar.

me - it does?

him - yawp.

me - who.. Us?

him - yes.

AW =( Sh.it like that alwayse makes me wanna cry. I love him, but we're not even together. Sh.it.

Archived