The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babieblue545

He's one of the corniest guys I know. But to me, it's one of the sweetest things anyone has said to me.

"Whenever I talk to you, you always make my day. You make my day complete." Then after a few things, he told me he likes me.

Guest ANJEE<3

i'm afraid of fire.. and it was something about playing/setting off fire works...

"don't worry... if you're scared.. i'll come and wrap my arms around you to protect you.."

something along those lines

a online friend said this to me.. it's sweet/cute... but only if it came out of my bf's mouth or my crush.. not a friend!!

"i'll hold you down and tickle you until you give in ^_^"....

it just made me go "heh heh heh..... :blink::mellow::ph34r:"

from the guy i like now...

*all of a sudden / we're alone after choir*

him: your voice stands out

me: what do you mean?? does my voice not blend well with the others? (thinking he's insulting me)

him: no it's nice, very clear/strong(something like that).. it's better than those sopranos... haha (i'm an alto / the sops are :crazy:)

me: haha i see.. thank you, your voice isn't too bad yourself.. except when you're mumbling.. haha ^_^.. (seriously... i think he sounds like sung shi kyung :blink:)

him: thank you :)

me: :)

it means a lot to me... even though he's not the first to compliment me about my voice... it's the one that means the most because it came out of his mouth :wub:

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

I think the sweetest thing anyone's ever said was when my ex (i'm breaking the rules) told me..

'You know, I woke up this morning thinking of you and my heart hurt..'

and currently, my crush when something backfired:

just simply..'Feel better'.

Guest huyen2501

gotta another one! this was me and my friend leaving messages to each other...

my friend: what it do foo!! okay joking aside...lets hang out this summer.....you stay home too often

me: haha what it do loser?! i can't imagine you saying that :P man 10 more days till summer school starts...dying of boredom here especially with that loser gone in another country. lol anyway hope to see you sometime during the summer!! later gator *poke* :D

my friend: i figured i try the new slang everyone's using these days. hahah when does the "loser" get back in town? i can substitute for him

that made me go "aWwww"...haha sweet of him. :) my other guy friend is still on vacation. lucky hoebag. <_<

Guest xmsvoodoox

-me and him in the hallways, just hugging each other-

him: hug me tighter.

me: huh? what?

him: i said, hug me tighter.

me: why?

him: so maybe, i'll die happily from suffocation. with you in my arms.

"you broke up with me.. and you still havn't given back my heart when you gave me back the stuffed animals and necklace..."

"...."

that was so cuute! I wanted to hug him then.. but we are now "just friends" ._.;

Guest Sasami

Last year, when I was still down about my ex dating someone else. I was talking to one of my closet friend on AIM.

Me: I wish my second wind of love will come soon

Me: lol, until then I'll wait.

Him: *blow* you second winds is here.

I hope you guys understand that, but he was just cheering me up. We didn't go out or anything because he still liked his ex, but I swear I was so touch by that. It might sound cheesey, but to me it was really sweet of him to say.

well recently, our p.e. class started swimming. and after p.e. is my 6th period, where i have to walk up the stairs.

there's this one guy that my friend likes, who wore a trenchcoat over the winter.. so we always noticed him (even though he has a gf). and i always pass him before i go to 6th.

after swimming, i'm rushing to my class, when my flip-flops fall off. i go back down to get it, but my hands are full with books and a bag of my wet swimming suit, and i cant bend down because i'm wearing a skirt.

so the trenchcoat guy comes down the stairs, and sees me. i thought he would just, flip over the flipflop so i could casually slip my feet through, but he actually holds it up for me, like cinderella or something.

haha. yeahh.. it was a random & sweet moment with a stranger.

Guest agiri

-me and him in the hallways, just hugging each other-

oh god, that's so cute!

Guest NFSMW Black Edition

What if you really did and killed him in the hallways?

What if you really did and killed him in the hallways?

아이구, 총각씨...꼭 그렇게 분의기를 깨야되갰어요????

And I want to thank you for sticking up for me in that other thread.

Guest guwakmui916

one of my friends...he likes me alot said to me "I've been alone with you in my mind...." i forgot the second part...but it really made me melt.

Guest lilkrnpucca

Ok i got a couple...

1. last year, I asked him to sign my yearbook and he was japanese.. so he wrote something in japanese..

I couldn't read it because I was korean.. so i asked my other japanese friend to translate and it said "Asian beauty"

it made me feel happy :blush:

2. the same guy that signed my yearbook went on a date with me and called me a "princess"

he made me blush!

Guest OneWingedAngel

~*"..I've been the type not to let anyone in, and I was content with that. Then you came along and changed all that.. You were able to get inside and in doing that, you've made me a happy man. Thank you for the smiles, laughs, tears, and unforgettable memories. I can't wait to make more.

Thank you.. you've been more to me in these weeks than some have been for years."*~

Guest litoxshortaii

"i bet a lotta guys would go after you"

"uh, why?"

"you have a great personality.. not a lotta girls are like you"

it was sweet bc it came frm a guy friend that i was js getting to know and it was so out of the blue.

i also remember when he once he told me that i reminded him of rory gilmore, frm the show gilmore girls which is absolute favorite show. i took it as SUCH a compliment bc rory is my herrooo! haha. also, if we hadnt been talking to each other that day, he'd sometimes randomly IM me and say to me, "dont sleep too late shortie". it always made my day. *warm fuzzy feelings* too bad we drifted apart frm each other.. :(

Guest melan

he said, "don't go.. stay with me..." while looking into my eyes and took my hand, and we just stayed silent for a moment and it was just nice.. ^.^

Guest kyonji

him: "You cry a lot."

Me: " :( oh..yeah..?"

him: "But that's ok...i'll cry with you."

He's not even my boyfriend, but i've liked him for so long. :tears:

Archived