The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

Guest HyeMinx3

my boyfriend's moving to kentucky next month (i live in virginia), and i was really upset and all.

and then he said "the world may be big, but as long as there is one sky, we will always be together."

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoojini

wow, you're so pretty.

said the cute guy named jeremy at kinko's who helped resize my senior picture [FOR FREE] waaaaaaaay back in the day. LOL. wah, i wonder where he is now. -_x;

Guest BebeSweet

"I love when your around."

"You make me smile."

That is about as good as it gets.

The "I love you's" are abused.

Guest l3aby143

my boyfriend's moving to kentucky next month (i live in virginia), and i was really upset and all.

and then he said "the world may be big, but as long as there is one sky, we will always be together."

oh..kentucky? louisville, kentucky? i lived there....tell him to call me..lol....okay..i was just joking during this part. but anyway..i remember on our first date, my ex was running in the rain, holding a rose. the weather was unpredictable...i just couldn't stop smiling since he wouldn't get in the car...and he couldn't park in front of my house either because of *azn* parents. we ended up wet afterward...it was like a shower outside. lolz.. :blush: ..aish..too bad it's an ex...

hyemin...wouldn't he call u still?

Guest [.s2.] bub`bee wub`bee [.s2.]

yesterday i was very feeling very pissed at my bf. n like i went off at him numerous times despite dat he called later dat nite n so i picked up. but i stayed quiet throughout the convo. anyways he kept asking me "are you still richard simmons at me?" n i said nothing. anyways all of a sudden my fone recieved a msg. n so i said to him: "wait up msg." so i went to read it.

the msg was from my bf, it said:

" Baby im sorry for saying da thing i said and for wat i did. i know it was wrong and i know ur mad at me babygirl but all i know is that i do love yOoh hunni bumz and im hurting too. sorry boo im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry 1 000 000 times boo. But i do love yoOh, yoOh mean the world to me. yOoh know my lil wife i miss her so much."

well i was still pissed at him but i was touched by his msg. i thought it was pretty swt.

Guest HannahSong

The "I love you's" are abused.

Agreed.

"I want to make love to you."

&&

"It doesn't matter if you're in D&G, or Dickies. It doesn't matter if you're wearing make-up or not. What matters is that you're down-to-earth, and that you can smile when you're sad or angry. What matters is that you know who you are, you know you're insecurites and handle them well, you know reality for what it is, and you are firm in your beliefs and independent. What matters is that you're a good person, with mistakes and no embarrassment when it comes to admitting them. What matters is that you're always there, and you never change your ways for anyone, even me. And I love you for fearlessly being you."

Guest Dinoce

this happened a long time ago, but i was talking to one of my best guy friends about getting hired-i was really excited because it was my first job...and he said "they hired you 'cause you're pretty."

no one b4 him had ever told me i was pretty or anything...i was speechless after he said that...

when my bf comes for overnight visits-we have a long-distance relationship-and in the morning when he wakes up and tries to give me a 'good morning' kiss...i turn away and say "don't, i look really gross right now" and i cover my face and he always says, "no, you're so beautiful right now" and then kisses me...then he holds me real tight and goes back to sleep...since we don't see each other often, it makes me fall in love w/ him all over again...

Guest peachesncre4ms

Me: ... haha.. u can b my street bro then

Him: ... but i want to b more than tat.

Me: uh... so u mean u wanna b my older brother..

*pause*

Him: if tatz the only way i can b close to u...

lol

Guest thesarahchong

I was on an old screenname that he doesn't know of, just for the heck of it.

He had his away message on & it read-- "the one I want to talk to isn't on right now... brb."

That made me smile.

Guest bloOdayz

we weren't going out at this time:

him: If you really love somebody, do you think you should tell them?

me: uhm.. yeah i guess..

him: ..i'm so in love with you..

when we got together:

him: i can't believe that you love me back! i don't know if the big guy upstairs [referring to God] made a mistake, but i'd better do something to make up for it!

Guest NFSMW Black Edition

Her: I miss you.

Me: I miss you more.

Her: I miss you the most.

Me: Everyday and every night I am missing you.

Guest forever&ever.

"we`re probably

going to fight alot more later on too

but let`s not give up, we can make

us, this, work"

Guest 831012

bf dragged me to cross this busy road with no traffic lights [what a rebel he is =)], and i told him i was scared we were going to die ....

me: we're going to die

him: no i promise we wont

me: what if i die ?

him: im not going to let you die ...

me: what if YOU die ??

him: well .. at least you'll still be alive

made me so 'aww'

and .. he knows how much i love looking at stars <3 so he took me out one night and sat on the grass ...

me: why are we here

him: look up ....

me: :blush: (inside i was thinking, AWW SWEET <3)

him: you know ... i miss you alot

me: really, now ?

him: yes

:)

Guest limimini

Great thread here!

First from a guy I had a mad crush on one summer long ago who said to me looking in my eyes when he walked me back to my dorm:

"You are the most unique person I have ever met, and I am really glad I met you." I smiled and smile remembering.

My mom said to me:

"You know I am so proud of you! GOD couldn't have given me a better daughter." <-- made me smile and feel like the luckiest person to know she loved me thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much :D

Guest itz_n_obsession

ok he didnt say this but he wink at me! hahaha lol it was just so funny and kute at the same time! it also funny because he was just trying to figure out what my reaction would be like. he was amused because i laugh it off! :P

Guest sweet_lia

wow ; ive had alot of great people say alot of great things to me

this is something i`ll always remember though;

" i dont care about me , i care about you"

yeah it doesnt sound all that sweet ; but it is if you understood what we were talking about for like 5 hours

Archived