starlit_pinay

Guest 321stars

hmm he said this last week

him: i forgot to tell u how beautiful you looked today

me: haha aww..

me: too bad i cant give u a kiss

him: its okayy

him: just seeing you was great

i dont remember a lot but yeah, hehe he's so cute.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest litoxshortaii

i was mad at my boyfriend for something he did. evn though he kept apologizing and stuff, i was still hurt frm what he said. so last night on the phone, i was sort of yelling at him bc i was angry and he was all quiet. then he said, "i was talking to one of my old friends online today and i told him abt you. he asked me how long we had been going out and i said october 04 and he was like, do you love her? and i was proud to say that i do. i dunno, i js wanted you to know." we were both silent for like a minute. and then he was like, "i love you." i couldnt stay too mad at him after that.

Guest tifachan

I love you despite our differences. (He's Dominican and I'm Chinese, but we broke up cause of his gaming issues. T___T;;)

Guest midorisplice

I was lying in bed and my 'friend' calls. I said I'm in bed and he says sorry to disturb you, and he'll let me sleep. I said I had trouble sleeping, so he said, do you want me to read you a bedtime story? I said yes, and he did :D

Too bad it didn't actually make me sleepy :blush: but it was sweeeet (he knew it was sweet! Think he can manipulate me...and he did :lol: )

Guest lackluster

I love you despite our differences. (He's Dominican and I'm Chinese, but we broke up cause of his gaming issues. T___T;;)

HAHAHAH I LOVED THIS STORY...

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i was mad at my boyfriend for something he did. evn though he kept apologizing and stuff, i was still hurt frm what he said. so last night on the phone, i was sort of yelling at him bc i was angry and he was all quiet. then he said, "i was talking to one of my old friends online today and i told him abt you. he asked me how long we had been going out and i said october 04 and he was like, do you love her? and i was proud to say that i do. i dunno, i js wanted you to know." we were both silent for like a minute. and then he was like, "i love you." i couldnt stay too mad at him after that.

thats so sweet

i don't recall anything that stood out. awww i feel so unloved.

nahh i just watch too much drama and read too much fanfic. everything sweet i heard already. lol

Guest babigurl

this makes me smile everytime i think about it^^

something besides "I love you"

"十年后我們住在同一個屋檐下"

it means..

10 years later, we will live under one roof

Guest i_LessThanThreeYou

Me and my ex-bf went out for two weeks and I broke up with him but he still loved me so on the 100th day we would've been together, he came over, spent the day with me and just sat outside and talk to me. I told him that he should go home because I was hungry but instead he ran off and went to McDonald's and bought me 5 different meals and all the extras. Me being the stubborn person I am, didn't go outside so he ran back to the car and came back with a necklace that had my name inside the little see through tube and held it up in front of me by the window so I ended up opening the door for him. What I learned was that he reserved a restaurant where they cook in front of you which cost him 100 bucks. So he lost that much and he said he didn't care as long as he's with me. He was a really sweet guy but I couldn't bring myself to like him when I tried.

With my current bf, the sweetest he's done so far was make me a paper heart at the prom. He was bored so he said he was gonna make something so I watched him fold and fold and it was a heart and I pretended I didn't know what it was and then he tried making a paper flower but it didn't work. He didn't know how to fold them so it didn't look like it's supposed to but the next day, he went 'out of his way' he said, and learned how to make me a paper heart and gave me it the next day at school. He said he wanted to surprise me with it but he can't keep anything from me. He always end up telling me everything that's on his mind.

That's my story. Pretty long.

I had a talk with my good guy friends and this is what he said: "i would try to give her [his current gf] the world if she wanted it." This is coming from a guy who is anything but romantic. He's a very practical person. To hear him say that, I was just like, awww...the power of love.

Guest asian_love2788

well i was sick and he went to school and didnt' see me first hour so he skipped school for the rest of the day and went to my house, and even bought some chicken soup. When he came there my aunt let him in since i was alseep he watched me sleep, he woke me up by kissing my forhead. but waking up was funny:

him: wow, your finally awake

me: (i give him a mean look) what the f*** are you doing here?!

him: i thought i come by and bring some soup

me: you skip school just for soup, what a dumba$$. i am going back to sleep.

him: okay, have a good sleep, i love you.

:lol: i am so mean.

Guest lil green crayon

a txt message from my boyfriend ^^ " Its 3 am and im still awake...not because im not tired enough to sleep but because even though im exhausted i'd rather be awake thinking of you...never missing a moment"

gosh...how gushy :P but how sweet although the next day when i saw him i did try and kill him for waking me at 3 :blink:

Guest ANGEL_WiTH_H0RNS

Him: Hey! Go watch this tv show.

Me: Okay, but I`ll have to get off the computer.

Him: Why?

Me: Because the tv is in the other room.

Him: Okay forget it, don`t watch.

Me: Why?

Him: Don`t leave me alone. =)

--

"Smile yeahh? Because for those of us who love your smile, we become deprived."

--

Me: AHH. SPIDER T____T Kill it!!

Him: Just leave it there so it could bite you. >=]

Me: >=[

Him: I was just kidding. I`ll be your body guard from anything. I`ll watch over you.

Guest ShOoTiNgStArS

my friend wrote a note on a lacrosse ball..well he wrote two notes on two lacrosse ball..

Note one (only a part of it):

"I may not be near but i'm always in ear shot.

You call, I'll answer no matter what."

Note two (only a part of it again):

"I can't get you out of my head i don't know what it is...

maybe its the fact your soooo beautiful

or maybe its the way you just fint in my arms everytime we hug or maybe its the way you always have me smiling..."

-----------------

this is from my other friend (wrote it in my year book).

"i love how you always keep a smile on my face. you just brighten every room up when you're in it. thanks for making my mornings perfect! always kept me smiling through the whole day even if i only saw you in first. love you"

^^^^i love those three notes..=]

Guest xthefluffyonex

"I miss you.."

- my bf is the most logical, practical, realistic guy I ever met...who never talks about his emotions. But hearing him say that made me feel all tingly and happy inside.

Also a good friend of mine told me:

"You look and are much beautiful than what you think... anybody that gets to know you will realize how special you are."

which seriously left me speechless.

Guest __In Lust`

me: i think i gained a few pounds

me: dont you see my beer belly *pokes*

him: no babe i think you lost weigh

haha i knew it was a liee.. but it was nice to hear haha

Guest sweet.dreams

my bf: "would you marry me?"

me: "of course i will - YES"

my bf: slips the ring onto my finger

**hugs and kisses**

Guest Mademoisella

me: you're weak.. (making fun of him b/c he kept on falling asleep on me)

him: i'm weak b/c i need you..

lol, i went quiet there! lolz! but it was sweet!

Archived