[drama 2007] Hello! Miss / Hello! Baby 헬로! 애기씨

Guest xosandy

Guest carrilina

연미주 Yoon Mi Joo - Hwa Ran; a crazy woman who's had plastic surgery to make herself prettier; Soo Ha's rival in her career and romance; will have a relationship with LJH, HSK and Ryan's characters.

with the drama developing so fast-

with dong kyu already admitting to su ha that he liked her in episode 3

i'm really really really not looking forward to the parts when Hwa Ran has .. affairs with both Dong Kyu, Joon Yong and *sorta* chan min

i mean.. she sorta already .. had "stuff" with him. but man. like many korean dramas, i have a feeling that this drama is going to turn quite -- depressing.. as Hwa ran is gonna sorta wreak havoc on su-ha and having an affair- sorry- haviing AFFAIRS with the men closest to her.

like OUCH.

i can sorta tell that it's gonna be a double.. err triple? whammy.

drama here we come.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .thingS.

Yay for a drama with Lee Ji Hoon and Lee Da Hae :lol:

I've seen only 2 episodes, but it already got me hooked, lol

Haha, I love the cuteness of SH, she's so adorable!

Aaaah, I really shouldn't read what you are writing...lol

a KISS? ommmmmmmmo.....with CM or DG?

So far I like them both :sweatingbullets:...but I'm hoping for DG though ^^

Thank you everyone for translations, screencaps, news, downloads, subs, etc...

I made a wallpaper for myself, but feel free to use it too ^^:

(LJH and LDH are sooooo cute together n_n)

hellomisswallez9.jpg

Guest ripgal

I have to admit that Ep 5 wasn't really as captivating as the previous eps.. The non DG-SH dialogues were kinda bland and boring. But luckily the scenes of DG and SH were cute and adorable enough to keep me going. I loved the last 15 minutes, starting from the makeover part.. DG's expression hahaha..so adorable. He's fascinated and awed by SH's new look obviously.. :wub:

I'm starting to like CM more now. I was kinda moved and touched when he told his mother that he wasn't interested in TOP Group and instead liked SH because of SH only. And he was considerate enuff, to think about his mother's advise to make his grandpa happy. For now, he still doesn't want to jeopardise his relationship with DG, and that's what made me like him more as a person.

The annoying thing here is SH's mother..<_< She's sooooo damn fake! Jun Yi is better than her mother, at least she's open about her dislikes against SH. Unlike her 2 faced mother....urrhhh..so disgusting.

Looking forward to Ep 6...hehehe..

Guest totalhead

hmsubsbanneray2linkcq6.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 3 *SUN*

CREDITS:

Main Translator: asiandreamer117

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: debbii

Editor/QC: upikepik

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

THANK YOU!!! As much as I love watching this show raw, subs makes it all the better. Thanks again for all the hard work!

Guest lilgzl

OMGshh!! Thank You WITHS2!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe I missed to be in the page 100!

Love Love this drama!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Preview for 7 is out.... can anyone help with translation???

Thanks!!

수하를 놓고 동규와 찬민의 경쟁이 본격적으로 시작된다. 찬민은 자신의 비서로 있는 수하의 마음을 잡기 위해 노력한다. 동규는 자신이 연애초보라는 것이 불리하다고 황회장에게 하소연한다. 황회장은 동규에게 화안당 식구들의 마음을 잡을 것을 지시한다.

동규는 장대리와 함께 화안당을 찾아간다. 동규가 화안당에 간 것을 알고 수하는 화안당으로 급히 간다. 수하는 당장 돌아갈 것을 말 한다.

동규는 옻 닭을 먹으려다가 옻이 오르고 만다. 그런 동규를 수하는 밤새 옆에서 지켜준다.그러다가 동규가 잠에서 깨어서 어머니가 온줄 알았다고 말한다. 수하와 동규는 어머니에 대한 이야기를 하면서 점점 가까워진다.

수하는 서울 집에서 아버지에게 어렸을 적 먹었던 김치만두를 해드린다. 하지만 서울 어머니는 그 만두들 버리고 만다. 수하는 버려진 만두를 들고 집을 뛰쳐나온다

umm... is it me or is it happening to others? the HQ link for episode 4 part 3 says it's unavailible. after this, i'll try again. please tell me if not if you are having the same problem.

nvm. it finally worked.

yay ep. 3 subs are out... (thank you all subbers). when i was watching... i heard Brian's voice!!! I thought I was hearing things. Then i checked the tracklist here... it's awesome that he's in the ost.

lol that love confession was so weird. everyone's yelling at each other. It seems more like a hissy fight

Guest cutiepie

drahbaby13300asf0000538ex4.jpg

making of #13

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei3813

drahbaby14300asf0000290ys6.jpg

making of #14

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2chkx9

drahbaby15300asf0000203xl1.jpg

making of #15

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0sras

drahbaby16300asf0000757jk6.jpg

making of #16

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sp3xzw

source: kbs

o ripgal, you can post up ep6 from powerapple since i uploaded it, i was so sure i posted here :unsure:

ep6 chinese subbed

part1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x8a04z

part2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3f194s

Guest laisydaisycat

Were the soft subs released by WITHS2 team sync on H!M MQ or LQ version that are uploaded on non-CB sites? :unsure:

I've been using them on both the HQ and MQ versions, although they were made for the HQ (SUN) versions. Generally subs made for HQ files will be out of sync with LQ's, but I haven't tried it with this series yet.

Yeah, I'm also anticipating that kiss in episode 7. Did it show up in the previews? Hmm. Well, maybe they wanted it as a sort of "surprise," although LDH already gave it away in an interview. Well, I'm anticipating it... YES!!!!

Though, I'll bet it'll probably be a "cheesy" kiss, you know what I mean? Not exactly the most passionate or lovely kiss... but, I will most definitely be anticipating it. :]

actually i had my doubts after watching that interview in Entertainment Relay....

either LJH really didn't read his scripts or

LDH was just making it up to go along with LJH's pretense of being upset at HSJ for getting kissing scenes first

but LDH was rather specific about being pushed down onto a sofa for the kiss etc

unless she's really good at making things up on the spot and yet keeping a straight face

is she usually a playful character in real life?

or it could be a figment of someone's imagination too!!

i dun really know what to make of it......but all this anticipation is fun too!

Guest babymarzy07

WITHS2 you guys are great!! know that? thanks for the subs! :) cant wait for monday! btw, thanks cutiepie for the making clips! :)

hmmm ai* you maybe right, i dont know how serious LDH was or if she meant it because she was laughing... ^^ but who knows? i do hope its true. but i dont know if it will be a serious kiss or just an accidental one.. maybe if its just for laughs then both will realize tehir feelings from it? this is worth waiting and debating for after lol! :lol:

Guest laisydaisycat

actually i had my doubts after watching that interview in Entertainment Relay....

either LJH really didn't read his scripts or

LDH was just making it up to go along with LJH's pretense of being upset at HSJ for getting kissing scenes first

but LDH was rather specific about being pushed down onto a sofa for the kiss etc

unless she's really good at making things up on the spot and yet keeping a straight face

is she usually a playful character in real life?

or it could be a figment of someone's imagination too!!

i dun really know what to make of it......but all this anticipation is fun too!

Could it be the drunken kissy scene is ep. 6 she was describing? Both the "real" version and the morning-after in her imagination version? :lol:

Anyway, I do hope there's one in ep. 7!! Ep. 6 was funny (after a bit more boring ep. 5) but it wasn't as romantic/sweet as the first 2 episodes were. Those first 2 episodes really hooked me in-- funny AND sweet.

Guest incarnadine

Wow, this thread is always crowded! ^_^ Thanks so much WITHS2 for the subs *salutes* Sighh, still have not watched Eps 5 & 6. I'll definitely get to it this weekend, lol. It's Holy Week here (for those who are Roman Catholics) and I am kind of abstaining from watching dramas until Easter Sunday :lol: So here I am, just reading all your posts.

Archived