Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

americaneagle.jpg

Cute or Ugly?

cutee!!

i was gonna buy that purse, but i ran out of money..... =/

ill buy it next time!!

woot!! :lol:

Guest x3jessica

the bra... it depends. i think it might look odd having denim underneath of something.

i love the black dress. bcbg i believe.

NO to all of the juicy bags. i think they all look tacky and not worth the money at all.

and lastly, NO to the hollister sweater/sweatshirt. they are also tacky and not worth the money. even if you work there its still $55.

Guest Beijing Baby!

americaneagle.jpg

Cute or Ugly?

Definitely cute^^

For some reason it reminds me of the new Dior flight bags, even though it looks nothing like it at all @.@

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Ah i have this charity ball at my school (formal) ehh some possibilites :)

which one do you think is the nicest?

Okkkk so I'm 5'4. 34 B/C. Tennis Farmers Tan. LMFAO. Broad Shoulders. Muscular Calves.. but they're not like fat. just defined. I guess I'm pretty slim. :). LOL. T_T

Pleasee choose one and perhaps a color for the shoes :) to go with it! whooop thanks

I'm on a budget T_T LOL

I like all of them but I'd probably go with the black one. The back is nice on the blue one but I don't generally like that shade of blue when it comes to clothing.

For the Hollisters, I like the gray and the brown

The cell bed is adorable

The brown boots I persoanlly don't like but I know a lot of people who love them. They're so expensive, most the girls I know paid at least $200 for them, I don't shop at AE or Hot Topic (I'm boycotting the company that's in charge of them for multiple reasons. It just bugs me how both stores sell the same shirt but because one is from Hot Topic it's cute according to a certain group but you go over to another clique and they call it trashy and vice versa and the guys who work in both stores are horrible, they'll chase after anything in a skirt.)

I like all of them but I'd probably go with the black one. The back is nice on the blue one but I don't generally like that shade of blue when it comes to clothing.

For the Hollisters, I like the gray and the brown

The cell bed is adorable

The brown boots I persoanlly don't like but I know a lot of people who love them. They're so expensive, most the girls I know paid at least $200 for them, I don't shop at AE or Hot Topic (I'm boycotting the company that's in charge of them for multiple reasons. It just bugs me how both stores sell the same shirt but because one is from Hot Topic it's cute according to a certain group but you go over to another clique and they call it trashy and vice versa and the guys who work in both stores are horrible, they'll chase after anything in a skirt.)

if you're talking about the brown AE boots they were $70 including the tax the last time i saw them but i went to their website and its on sale for $54... its not over $100

Archived