Want To Be Part Of My First Project?

Guest Solly

001. From the scale 1-10, what rating would you give for your voice? 6-7?

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned)

Piano - self taught 5?years on and off

Drums - self taught 5 years

Guitar(acoustic,bass,electric) - self taught 2 1/2 years

Flute - 4 years

Trumpet - self taught 3 years on and off

Trombone - 5 years

Baritone - 2 years on and off

Breakdancing- 6 years on and off

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs?

Yes but nothing serious haha. Just for fun. I've written lyrics before but never really found any bg music to put it to.

004. What type of genre of music would you like to sing if you were a singer?

Christian/R&B/Ballads/Pop

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?")

Do I think I'm hot? Psh , no. I'M SEXY haha JK. Hm, I'm confident about the way I look. (well other than I just wish I was a bit more taller and broader shoulders haha). I think my best feature would be my eyes? haha I think appearance-wise what sticks out the most about me would be my hair haha. Because I'm not able to get a haircut every few weeks, so my hair tends to get a bit .. wacky. People would always come up to me at work and say " woah, i like your hair " and stuff like that or in some cases " can i get your number " hahaha jk. But um, yeah. My hair sticks out the most. I've been told I look like a korean thug o_o sometimes, and other times a ''abercrombie model ''(wtf mate). Two completely different types of styles haha. I just think that I look normal. I have days I feel like hanging around with just boxers on and days where I feel like I want to dress up a little.(i.e. preppy, ghetto, or business-y) haha. Wow I'm writing way too much okay, I think I have just average normal looks. Specifics. 17.5'9, 150 lbs, Asian, Athletic, sometimes. Haha

006. How much are you willing to give to a record company?

If you mean by effort , I'd give it all. If you mean by money, depends on my status at the time. Haha

007. What makes YOU stand out most from the crowd?

My hair? Let's see, what makes me stand out most from the crowd would be that I am determined and strong willed.

008. Give me four adjectives to describe yourself.

Unpredictable, Determined, Loyal, Dedicated.

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them?

Write a love letter to my gf lol jk. I would need a envelope and stamp for that haha. Um, make a resume?

010. Most important question, how serious are you about music?

Well I'm serious about it to the point where I am considering to major in it, or well go to a college for it, and maybe work in the music industry whether I'd be a producer, or a manager or something. But my parents prefer me to major in law, or something in the medfield or go to the military. But if I was offered a chance to make it into the music industry, I would take it instantly.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hulie-oh

001. From the scale 1-10, what rating would you give for your voice?

7-8. When it comes to the basics, I believe I have it down. I can do adlibs pretty well, my vibratto is steady and I know when to use it---when not to use it. I can keep my notes steady. I can sing some pretty high notes and some pretty low notes. When it comes to the quality/sound of my voice, I have a deeper, more soulful voice. My voice has been referred to as a "champagne" voice. On another note, I've rated myself a 7-8 because I feel there is always more I am willing to learn and achieve. And there is always more that I can do to better my vocal talents.

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned)

As far as instruments go, I've put in about a year into piano. I know the basics. I can write my own lyrics and I've been doing that since I was in middle school (I recently turned 20). I also believe there is more to musical talent than just instruments, such as being able to read notes, keep steady notes, keeping up with the beat, harmonizing, adapting, etc etc. Those things are essential factors in my opinion and are definitely things I can do. Basically, musical talent goes further than just plain singing and playing an instrument or maybe several instruments. As musicians, we know there is an intricacy that "non-musicians" can not see, hear, or know easily. I believe I have learned a lot of the interrelated parts from the years I've put myself into music.

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs?

As I have stated above, I have written lyrics since I was in middle school. Not the greatest when I was young, but I have evolved.

I really really enjoy singing songs with soul. Jazz is also one of my favorite genres. I also enjoy ballads. The type of genre I'd most likely sing would be like Alicia Keys and John Legend---a little bit of rnb, jazz, and soul. Although, I would sing any genre that I feel has a good beat and a beat that fits my voice well.

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?")

Do I think I have the star quality look..... What is the star quality look? I see it in many different forms. If you were to ask me if I think I'm an attractive person, I'd say yes and no. I have physical features that I like and physical features I don't like. Other people will find me attractive or unattractive according to how they see me physically. When it all comes down to it, I like a certain star because of his or her musical talent, not necessarily looks. I'm sure there are many people out there who agree with me. And I believe that if you have the confidence, you will definitely look like "star quality" to other people.

If I were signed with a record company, I would only hope that they let me show my full potential... not just what they like or what they think people will like. With that said, I'd be going at them full force, 200%, my all, whatever you want to call everything I've got to give.

First off, my voice and my talent. My musical intelligence, how easily I can learn, my confidence that people seem to feel more than I do. My maturity.

Strong. Kind-hearted. Humorous. Fun.

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them?

Honestly, with the picture of myself I'd stare at it and point out all the negatives. And with the paper and pencil I'd do a little doodling and then make a "to do" list.

I've always been serious about music. Music is my everything. It's the risks that I have to get over. It's taken me a good 2 years to convince myself that everything is a risk, not just music. And still today, I'm getting over the risk factor. I know I have to do something with music---even if it's something on the side. I'd love to go far with music and if I don't get there, I'll be content knowing I did what my passion is.

Guest regal_aeros

i'm not tone deaf.. so i guess i'd give myself a 5 - 6

learnt piano for 8 yrs

harmonica for 2 yrs

guitar is self taught

i tried once with my classmates for some competition in school... but it didn't go well.. we didn't get in.. haha

R&B, Pop, HipHop, Rap

star quality as in photogenic? i think i look decent.. but minus those extra pounds i'd look better..

give as in? my time? i guess everything except studies. to me education is still most important. as long as u let me finish my degree (i don't mind half studying half working) i'm all yours

i'm funny and bubbily.. haha.. I think i can appeal to masses or so i hope.

bubbily, vivacious, spontaneous, goal-orientated

honestly.. i would re-draw myself with a nicer bod...

serious enough to not actually know what i really want to do in the future if i don't make it Big in the industry yes... and serious enough to know that i'd still go into the industry i have the chance even knowing that my parents might not support me

I'd go with 7... I can sing, yes but not very very well.

well, i know how to play the piano but i still can't play it well, and I also learned the guitar but I still need a lot of practice to be better.

I've written a few lyrics.

Ballads, Pop, RNB is okay.

you mean like, when people see me, they go, 'wow she should be a star'? Coz if you do, then no :D

I'd definitely give a lot of effort, but of course, I also have to prioritize my studies.

Well, I have a passion for music and I'm a very persevering person.

persistent. hardworking. passionate. music-lover.

I'd probably disregard my picture and write something on the paper. I usually write something, a poem or whatever, whenever I get hold of paper and pencil.

i think the fact that i spend a lot of time listening to music and writing lyrics could prove that i am serious about music.

Guest Heartbreakid

-Playing piano - 3 years. Dancing - 6 months

Lyrics - yes . Melody - no

-Pop, Rnb, Hip-Hop.

-I look ok. That's my point of view.

My ability, my time, my devotion.

-Daring to perform in front of them

-Passionate, fashionable, open-minded, optimistic

-Keep them all and use them wisely when needed

-I can't imagine living without music.

Good luck!

Guest xsk0410x

7. I'm comfortable in my own voice but i know there is always room for improvements. My voice is the different.

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have?

I dont have any musical talents. but... i really want to learn. ;]

I've attempted to but never really finished them. especially because i dont have the equipments i need.

ballads, pop, r&b- anything but rap but im working on that right now

005. Do you think you have the star quality look?

No, i dont think im ugly.. but star quality look means flawless or unique. unfortunately, i am not flawless... i may look unique though

what do you mean? money? none... sex? none. a record company will invest money on me if they really wanted me in the industry. The only thing im willing to give is.. persistence,effort, practice,time, patience, passion.. and my talent.

I have a very soft voice... but in some way it can seem strong. Its unique in some ways but also common in some ways... so its not the same voice you always hear... but its a voice everyone can recognize

008. Give me four adjectives to describe yourself- passionate, hardworking, persistent, unique

Look at my facial expressions and write down every emotion that comes to mind looking at the picture. I think music is a tool that gives you the freedom to express yourself. So, writing good lyrics mean a bundle of emotions you felt at a certain time written on a piece of paper. It allows people to relate to you... and thats part of what makes good lyrics/music.

Its the first in line when it comes to the accomplishments i want to fulfill in life. Being in the music industry would be great but music is a form of life, expression, and freedom to me. without music, i dont know what i would do.

Guest lolimois

6-7? i don't know. I need alot of practice

I played the piano for 8 yrs... I also played the flute and the violin before

Yeah some piano songs

Some rock band. I can't imagine myself being in a popgirl band or anything like that.

No.. =_= And I don't want plastic surgery, god and my parents gave me this face and i'll stick with it thanks.

... this means??

..... hm. I don't know. i don't think i'll stand out all that much except Im an art major... who sings too when she's bored?

Artistic(?) weird wtf blank

I would draw mustaches on it. Actually no, i would shade my pic with a pencil, only pencil don't work so well on photo paper. What kind of paper are we talking here?

I like it... alot. I don't know, I would like to make at least one album?

Guest Hitorijime

I guess so. I few touchups and such, I think I can actually look fairly good. They just need to be the right touchups.

Guest o0hsvinqieee

2 ><

None..

I tried when I was younger

Hip Hop, R&B

I think I look okay..lols.

Give them what? Um..I'll give them my best and work hard 24/7 cause it's something I love to do and it was the record company who helped me make it happen

My dancing skills?..I dunno lols.

Somewhat shy, Understanding, Loyal, and open-minded

write lyrics about my life (sad things most likely) and about what i see in me

REALLY REALLY SERIOUS. There's not even a word to describe how serious I am about music. I loved it all my life and have a great passion for it

Guest itrayya

Being bias... I would say... 6-7, but more training is welcomed.

None. (is that a negative for me?)

I write a lot of lyrics but they always sound crony after I read them. But I write lines every here and there.

Pop. (Britney Spears, BoA....)

I think that I do. I hope that I do. Everyone has a spark about them of course.

My personality, my hard work, my education, my sense of humor, but I'm keeping my respect for my body. I mean.. being sexy can be okay, but if they want me to be their 110% robot, and like 90%revealing.... I dont know if I can do that.

My quiet, innocent, know nothing looks *twist around* ta da.... and then my loud personality to my crazy sense of humor. :ph34r: But I am a nice person all in all.

1. Smily 2. Friendly 3. Passionate 4. Understanding

I would write all my dreams and all my passion and stick my picture on it. And post it in your office because my dreams and passion are important to me and I don't want it to go to waste while keeping them in my heart is precious too. I'll sign it: Thanks!! Keep giving them singing angels them wings! Cheese!!!!

Sometimes I feel like... if I dont do anything with music... there's no reason for me to live. (dont worry, im not suicidal, just a strong feeling). And when I say that music helps me escape my childhood sadness and pain, I mean it. There's no other way to say it. I sing a lot at home that all my family and friends know I like to sing. This is something I can CERTAINLY say, Music Is My Life (Lim Jeong Hee). No doubt. I know for sure I feel lost when I think of my college after life... and no music job... I would sure be a slum. But then passion never stops and I just gotta keep going, you know? Oh. Thank you!!!!!!!

This really made me think about myself more than before.

I hope everything goes well for you and you get your dream of making the next big star!!!

Guest SilentDream

7 there's always room to improve =) I can sing 3 octaves though ^_^

Um none ^^;;...

I have written lyrics before but composition is a bit too hard for me...

I would like to sing pop-rock, ballad, hip hop, techno. I want to try many styles.

I think with a makeover I will have the star quality look but as for an everyday look, I look like any average person.

My freedom in terms of having a normal life. Even if it means I rarely get to see my family or friends.

My strange personality ^^;;

Unique, determined, different, sacrificial

Write lyrics about my experiences

Let's just say, without music I would die.

7... my voice as improved since the last time I recorded. Now it's finally a seven for me! more lessong for me XD

Piano:Never learned professionally, but I'm playing level 10 pieces...

Flute: never learned professionally either... not that great

Yes, a song... but never really wrote it down. I only recorded it.

POP/R&B

Well... when I go to China especially. I get a lot of stares and especially from guys... does that count?

ALOT! I will probably give up the education and take it in the future. I will never give up family though! freedom I will give up~

First, because I'm Chinese. Second, personality~ i'm always very optimistic but sarcastic at the same time. Shyness? Not really.. O.o

optimistic, forward, happy, open-minded

I would probably copy the picture, and write down my feelings at the exact moment. About what I need to work on in the future.

Very, music is my life. I can't go anywhere without music. (I seriously have to listen to music in the shower O.o) To me, music is a type of communication. And... I can't live without talking.

Guest yooniceland

6. I have lots of room for improvement, but i have lots of advantages in my voice.

Alot. I've been involved in music before even pre-k. about... over 10 years i have been involved in music. i used to play piano, i can play clarinet exeptionally well, and i've learned a little violin

i have one song, and ive already got an idea on what it's going to about.

pop/ballad/r&b

yeah, just need to grow a bit, and lose a little weight, but my pride is that, in my opinion, i've got one of the most gorgeous lips(yeah i know, cocky) and that i've got pretty bigs eyes now that i look at it, it used to be smaller when i was younger.

infinite of my willpower and all my the strength that i can muster up. I mean, i spent practically my WHOLE winter break singing and dancing, and it payed off. I drank 36 bottles of water in 5 days because i was so thirsty.

My personality is weird,(like i'm bipolar or something.) I'm blunt and speak out when others are quiet.

optimistic.weird.smart.hard working

start writing, one of the things i do best. or start to draw.

very serious. If i ever do get into a recording company, i'll probably never stop practicing. That and I'm listening to music everywhere, im memorizing lyrics and singing them in my head during school. lunch, breaks, free time.

Guest christina.

Haha. Is this just for soompi performers or just people who like to sing? o-o;

Since I never really posted my soundclick here. I don't even know how to mess with it HAHA. But I filled it out anyway.

I haven't posted here or anything to get an opinion about my voice, but in my perspective I'd say maybe a 7? o_o; I still have problems controling and all that. Maybe it's a 6.

Sadly, none really. I want to learn the piano or cello but there aren't any type of things like that around where I live.

Uhm.. haven't really tried it yet.

Probably R&B (Alicia Keys/Beyonce-type songs; no rap or anything. x___x) and BALLADS<333 Pop, too.

My friend says I have the hair HAHAHA. I like my hair, too, actually. For my face, I'm not really photogenic, but at times I think I do. o-o; But yeah.. it's usually on-and-off.

Well, I haven't thought about the record company but the career itself. But.. I guess for the company, I'll give it my all (detemination) to work hard and strive to see the end product of my hard work. For the career, I always thought to myself that I'd do maybe anything to be in that career. Whether it's the paparazi or tabloids, scandals, antis, ect., I'd glady go through all of those hardships for this.

I'm left-handed! I really like that about myself. ^^ It's like 11% of the world's population~ And I think I've taken a lot of blows in my life (emotionally) from losing my father at a young age, losing someone I really cared about (crush wise) and having him die before I got to tell him I liked him, losing my brother a year and a half ago to losing my home and entire 'life' since Hurricane Katrina. I do cry though but my friends tell me that I'm strong (emotionally). I personally think so, too. I don't know how to explain this aha. :x But no depression or anything. I'm a content person. ^^ Although I'm shy, I also think that I'm unique; no one is the same.

Shy, perfectionistic (I don't know if that's a word o-o), sensative, indesicive

Maybe I'm concieted? But I know I'm not... I'd draw a random border for my picture and just attempt to make bubble letters with my name at the bottom. Or cut out magazine letters for my name (I think it looks creative! I did that for a project recently haha) and just do random signatures on the side. And write "N.D.J.Q.B." somewhere; those are my best friend's first inital. We've been seperated since Katrina so yeah. .__.; And I'd draw random faces (^0^, ._., :], xD, ect.) on the paper. Hahah

I sing random songs when I get bored because some songs get stuck in my head for dayss aha. But anyway. To be completely honest, I can't say that "music is my life; I can't live without it" or "I love music so much; it's my life" type of statements. Maybe it's just my mind, but I don't understand what people mean by that. You need other things in your life, too. (Maybe I'm just thinking weird.) But don't get me wrong, I do love music. My life would be rather dull without it. (Did I just contradict myself?) Probably it's just those people are actually talented in that field and are 100% sure to pursue a career in music and they have the passion to do so. I never had a chance in my life to have 5 years of dance (can't dance, can't dance!), 10 years of piano, 4 years of the flute, ect. I'm actually not even sure what kind of career in arts I want to pursue in. I'm actually stuck between acting (I was inspired from a Taiwanese drama called IT STARTED WITH A KISS), singing (my interested sparked once SM had global auditions and I've always been a fan of SM since the beginning of the S.E.S. days), or cooking (I love food. :3 I have a fast metabolism so I can eat >3 bwhaha). I can't do either one of those but I still want to try. I really want to work with my idols that inspire me, as well. (Jay Chou, Ariel Lin, S.E.S. even if they're disbanded, and more I can't think of.) Foolish? Yes. Naive? Yes. An idiot? I think not but maybe. haha. I have something to shoot for at least; and there's a quote that says: "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." Nothing will be in vain, I'm hoping. <3

I don't know why I did this. o-o;

xD Have fun reading<3

-Christina

Guest starstargumi3

i'd rate my voice a 6__im working on my high notes

i've been playing the flute for about three years&&i'm thinking of switching to a brass instrument for band. i used to play the piano [barely] but i want to learn the final fantasy song from my friend. i used to play the violin too but my violin teacher moved to korea.

i've tried. that's probably the hardest thing for me to do.

ballad//r&b

i need to grow taller -______-;; && my sister teases me about my big forehead

im willing to work hard && do my best. it's hard to give up something i've been dreaming of

im serious about my future. my guy friends would always tease me about auditioning one day but surprisingly that makes me more determined. im a very hardworker and can get really into it when it comes to learning dance moves, singing, and practicing. any chance there is to singing in front of a crowd, i'd try to take it.

hardworking, sensitive, bipolar, determined.

i would write a whole paper about myself.

not as serious about music as i am with acting and

if i dont get into an acting career, i'd go to singing immediatly

ever since i was little i've wanted to sing for a career.

my friends and i made little bands when we were younger too.

Hmm...k! I'll respond cuz I love ya! ~.^

5 - I've got some things down to a certain degree, but I'm still no where near fabulous

Piano/Keyboard - about 1 year

Guitar - just barely starting (a few months?)

I'm constantly composing/arranging/remixing tracks in my spare time. I've been trying to do some lyrics a little bit...but I mostly just trash those and move along.

Mostly pop/rock and trance/techno, I believe

Kinda sorta; I'm not too bad looking...but I really don't have much of a fashion sense

Honestly? Virtually nothing...except maybe my time and an openness to suggestions. The money they put into production and promotion should, if they do their part well enough, come back to them through their share of album sales. I see no good that can come from giving them any rights to my intellectual property.

I'm CrAzY! Happy-bouncy-cool is t3h luv, yo!

Self-conscious, conceited, shy, eccentric

I'd take about three hours sketching a self portrait to the best of my ability.

Very serious. Pretty much all my spare time is devoted to music whether I'm trying to sing or composing a new song.

Guest The Legend

eh...about a...7.5

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned) I've played the violin for one year, viola for two years, and i'm practicing the piano and soon to play the guitar

I want to, but I can write poems.

I'd like to sing R&B and Hip Hop...and I would like to rap too.

I'd say I'm pretty average [not too big not too small]...but if in the korean music industry..they might think my nose is too big? (i'm black btw lol) and i like my hair..haha

I'd go through any hard times to do this. (Rumors..paparazzi..etc) I'll try my hardest and best and give them my all.

Well..i'm a black girl (im not sayin im the only one) and i want to be in the korean music industry. Basically...90 or 95% of my friends are asian. i'm a wierd..perverted ish girl..haha i get a long with guys better than girls. i'm pretty bi-polar at times..and I'm a tomboy and i love it very very much!

funny.friendly.caring.unpredictable

Try and draw a picture of myself...but fail and draw a stick figure instead...lol...if i'm in the zone then i would draw myself.

Very serious. I'd move to the other side of the world to do it. I'd be sad to be leaving my friends and family but i know they have support for me. If I fail, then I'd try until I make it. I won't stop practicing, if they make me go home (as in..if i make it a dorm?), i'll practice when i'm at home. I don't want to be a One Hit Wonder, I wanna be big and if i don't, i'll try even harder to do so.

truthfully, im not sure. i guess would give myself a 7. it's not like im BAD or TOO AVERAGE or AMAZING.

i play the piano and clarinet. Piano & clarinet = I've played both for 5~6 years so far. I actually started piano when i was 4, but stopped when i was 8 [?] so i dont count that lols.

i have written so many lyrics. i just suddenly have the urge to write one day and in one single sitting i'll dish out [weird choice of words? lols] around 3~5 lyrics. i've mostly written ballads, but i've attempted rap. i want to compose songs, but i havent yet.

i would like to sing R&B/Soul/Ballad/Jazz. lols. That's the genre (well genres) i would most prefer, but i dont mind singing other genres such as dance. i admire singers that can dance and sing live at the same time and still sound good doing it. ^_^

i have no idea. =X i imagine i do, but i dont know if i really do. maybe finally getting my contacts on and some makeup will make me look just like those other gorgeous celebrities? [okay maybe not gorgeous but good enough]

if they are willing to invest in me, i will try my best and to my fullest extent and more.

i'm not afraid to be myself. i like to act different from others. i enjoy making people laugh even if i end up looking "stupid." once i'm hyped up i can sing for hours on NRB or just sing; doesnt matter who the audience is.

Four adjectives to describe me are cold, friendly, different, and intelligent. [my adjectives seem to contradict a lot]

On my sheet of paper, i will draw myself, but with "better" features or the "ideal girl." On that picture i will write, "what everyone wants to be". Then, on the picture of myself i will write "who i am, the unique me"

i would say i love music, but that would mean i live and breathe off of it. that isnt the whole truth because i dont. im not a music crazed fanatic that loves every single song in the world because.. i dont.

in a way i do live and breathe music. i have my mp3 plugged into my ears 24/7 or just some sort of music on at all times. truthfully, i dont practice my instruments all that much. there are times when i get the sudden urge to play, but those arent often. but when i do play something, i dunno i feel... hmm.. cant explain it but just in my own world and nothing else? haha sorry if that sounded corny, but when im just listening to music, i feel like im in my own world and that i am capable of anything.

i do know i enjoy singing A LOT. i know that for sure because im always thinking about singing even when taking a test (bad bad bad =X). i always pretend im the most awesome singer alive and sing along to like every song imagineable. i love NRB and will stay on it for hours [my record is 8 hours straight and the only reason i stopped was because my eyes hurt lols].

if i am given a chance to pursue a singing career, i will take it and work my butt off. i will MAKE it happen. i wont sit around hoping i will MAKE it happen. (easier said than done? but all i need is something to ignite it and getting accepted into a company is what i think is the right key)

i want to learn so much about music as well. i want to know how to compose, rap, dance, and play various other instruments such as drums. if i am unable to become a singer, i want to help others become famous. before wanting to become a singer, i wanted to open my own entertainment company and train people who will be respected and looked up to in the music industry.

--- 5... ? LOL I dont know >O<. I sound good to myself, but bad in clips.. But live (in front of people) with a microphone.. apparently i sing well? Who knows..

--- Piano (7-8 ish), Violin (6-7 ish)

--- LOL YES. /embarrassed. .. (LOL. Do you know mLo? My cousin.. mLe.. (Emily).. XD anyway. When we were in like... 4th grade? LOL. Ahh /dies. LOL Ill tell you later XD. Too silly. And I have to go finish other stuff >.>)

--- BALLADddddd. (although my voice isnt strong enough).. pop~

--- SURE I DO ! O_O!. jk. T__T; /scatters

--- Money? Or. =(. LOL. (*just looked at other people's replies).. Thats waht I thought you meant at first but then I was like.. ?_?... If it's Sollys company, then everything =O!.... XD. But perhaps if I even made it into any company for some odd reason, then, yeah, take my life_e~

--- I'm Huay. I just stick out..... ㅋㅋ

--- lame, losery, procrastinator-y, tired nice, optimistic, funny (around people that know me?),.... GOSH IM SO LAME. =( Cant think of anymore. I'll go with.. tall.

--- Solly T_T Why do you have a picture of mee_e? Just kidding =D.

Mm. I wouldnt draw myself becuase I can't.. draw real people. I'd probably end up drawing some manga-like character or some animal and some flowers or trees and then yeah. Picture of me = the person who drew it.

--- Music is life. But not so much as in me always making it (singing wise).. I know I wouldnt have a career as a singer (=O Unless you let me be a backup singer..) .. But.... I need music to live =( Like listening to it, at least. XD Music has kept me calm about things/in diff situations. And yeah O_O. Although its a hard question.. I often think about it (for some reason). If I had to be either deaf or blind.. I'd rather be blind. Because I couldnt live without being able to hear music.

Sorry Solly T__T half of that survey wasnt really serious but yeah =O. (for the last question, i am am am serious about music.. but not so much in me being the actual musician. I mean. Piano. ye. Singing.. not really.. X_X Although singing is <3 too.) But yeah XD We talked about this before T_T. I shall play the piano for your wonderful songs. (even though Im not that good at that either T_T). Shoot. O_O. I just reread your post again. O_O You're not going to try to start your own company anymore, but rather work for another company?... There goes all hope for Huay. XD jk. <3 T_T~

But btw O_O thats awesome that your cousin's opening his studio soon =O.

Archived