Want To Be Part Of My First Project?

Guest Solly

001. From the scale 1-10, what rating would you give for your voice?

Probably about a 7.

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned)

I play piano ~ for about 10 years.

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs?

I have not. I've tried but not too talented in that genre...I write poems though.

004. What type of genre of music would you like to sing if you were a singer?

Probably rockish/pop (evanesense type of music or pop)

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?")

That's a most definite...no ~ but I think with some girly makeover and a diet...maybe? LOL

006. How much are you willing to give to a record company?

Money wise? None. Support and work wise...all I can give.

007. What makes YOU stand out most from the crowd?

Erhm...i don't stand out much ~ i'm pretty quiet.

008. Give me four adjectives to describe yourself.

Honest, practical, indecisive, self-concious

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them?

Well I'd probably put the picture away and just write on the paper, what I would write? I have no idea...

010. Most important question, how serious are you about music?

I'm am very serious about music, I love it with all my heart and soul.

A side note: I hope that my filling out this survery helps you because I'm not going to be picked LOL...but best of luck and I hope you are successful in your musical endeavors! =]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest __RoBo__

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned)

I know how to play musical chairs. circa 1995

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs?

I wrote a song when I was in middle school. It sucked.

Whatever brings sexy back~

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?")

I can be original and wear a new kind of bling...necklaces made up of black Mastercards and benjamins.

Whatever change I have in my pockets

My legs

ionno. I can't pick just four.

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them?

I'd take the picture and upload it later that day onto facebook. I'd twirl the pencil in my fingers for a while and make a paper airplane to entertain myself until I'm introduced to the next activity.

I enjoy listening to N01 and Tian.....whom I know is reading this right now! HI TIAN!

Guest JiSuLee

sorry but i kinda skimmed through your 3 paragraphs so i have no idea why im doing this but..HEY!(: haha neways.

here:

001. From the scale 1-10, what rating would you give for your voice? 6/7 hey, im still learning!(:

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned) piano, i did my entire life. for bout..11 years? im 14. uhm i played guitar. too bad i forgot EVERYTHING.

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs?nope.

004. What type of genre of music would you like to sing if you were a singer? ballad. or...rock. &hell i dont SUCK at rap -__- but im not good either.

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?") uhm..i dont think im ugly :tears: but i dont think i like..STAND OUT from a crowd cause im so pretty. i look 100x better with my makeup on though

006. How much are you willing to give to a record company? NADA!

007. What makes YOU stand out most from the crowd? my husky voice. it's low..nd also one of a kind. i road a cab once & the driver was like "you should become a singer. your voice is so 특이해(one of a kind)& i'd love to hear somebody sing with that voice." my big head& forehead.

008. Give me four adjectives to describe yourself. short. procrastinator. eager. competitive.

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them? i would draw on the paper. like.. scribble& write my heart out. & just look at the picture& say WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE THIS JISU?! lollllll

010. Most important question, how serious are you about music? hella serious. ive never been so serious bout it before. it's just that im scared. BUT HAVE NO FEAR! JISU IS HERE!!!! hahahahah. (sorry -_- i think cheer has officially gone into my head since i base nd people fall on me.) but seriously. i listen to the one song that im planning on auditioning a million times. i sing along. i hear it again. listen for little details that might help me sound better. it also became my ring tone. i sing it the entire day for months now. my other audition song, ive seen her one clip live SOOOOO many times. i think i can mock it ALL. her mouthing to her face expression. haha. but i still want perfection for my audition tape. im dead serious bout music. EVERYTHING bout music. i just love it.

001. From the scale 1-10, what rating would you give for your voice? hmm.. about 6...im still learning >.<

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned) hm... i played violin for a bout 2years .. but im really not that great at it..

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs? actually yes but they werent good though.. T_T

004. What type of genre of music would you like to sing if you were a singer? R&B, Ballad, and Pop

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?") im not sure..o.0

006. How much are you willing to give to a record company? all that i got

007. What makes YOU stand out most from the crowd? because im different im ME...

008. Give me four adjectives to describe yourself. Willing,devoted,determined,positive

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them? write a song and send it to a ENT. company

010. Most important question, how serious are you about music? VERY serious, i wouldnt be devoting and working this hard for nothing.. i love music and hopefully maybe one day all this hardwork will pay off.

around 7 .. still room for improvement

i play the piano since i was 5 .. does playing the recorder in elementary school count? .. and i played percussion in band 8

yes .. i took a music composition course in gr 12 and that was when i had written my first song

r&b .. pop

hm..not really u__u

basically everything

my personality

shy, honest, friendly .. and clumsy

write them a song? nah~ maybe a letter introducing myself ..

pretty serious .. considering that music is the only thing that i'm actually good at

- - - - - - - - - -

blah ~

Guest thesweetestkrn

wow

i read through some of them too

i like some of the answers

but some people are so un-confident about themsevles

the rate your singing question

the highest i saw was a 8 ...

no one is confident enough that they're anywhere in the 9 or 10 area

Guest River Angel Odin

I'd have to say a 6-7. My voice isn't fully developed yet and I still have a lot of work to do.

I've played the violin for 9 years and the flute for 4 years. Although I havn't picked up my flute in a few months now. Voice and Violin are my focuses in music.

I'm a writer, so I have written some lyrics, but...I'm not too great at writing lyrics. Story-writing is my strongpoint. However, I did compose a song for a History project at school.

I think my voice is more meant for Ballad and Pop type music.

Hahaha. No.

I think it may depend on the record company. Most likely, though, everything I've got.

My voice is very low and mature and I have...strange vibrato at times. It's also pretty unique.

Confident (in the area of singing), Determined, Dedicated, Quiet (I know! XD All those strong words...and then...Quiet. XDXD)

I'd probably just write a letter to introduce myself and send that, with the picture, to an entertainment company. ^^

My life revolves around music. I am an active musician as a vocalist and as a violinist and my dream has been to become a singer for my entire life. Music is the only thing (other than voice acting and the one convention I go to every year) that I can really look forward to in my life because I don't have the greatest family/school life. I suppose you could say music is how I "escape" my life. ^_^

Guest 5OULFUL

mm prob around 7ish-8?

ALWAYS room for improvement

piano - played it ever since i was 3..i'm 18 now..so do the math lol i've played for a good...15 years now =D and stilll luvin it

guitar (acoustic, electric, bass) - almost 2 years + counting

drums - almost 2 years + counting

flute - 3 years

yup! always. i can't say that i have a collection of FINISHED pieces but i have a few and usually i think of new melodies - whether in class, in the showers, playing piano, etc. and find staff paper or scrap paper to write it out

i also wrote lyrics to a few songs that i havn't written the music to yet =]

prob mostly r&b, pop, ballads

however, i'm open to all genres of music

star quatlity..i'd say i have the spark. i'm not the best looking girl out there but i'm pretty decent looking and i think i definately have what it takes

being in the music industry is not a game, it's hard work and i am willing to commit to that 110%

i'm aware of the long hours and sacrifices that come along to being an artist

i am soo tempted to say the typical answer "i will give my all" which is also true too =D

i have perfect pitch =)

also, i can pick up melodies quickly, i'm a really fast learner

when i go karaoke with a big group of friends ppl stop talking to listen

i have a strong voice

passionate, determined, fun, hard-working

i'd prob just look at the picture of myself and then start doodling on the paper, whether it be pictures or little melodies that i think of or little snipets of lyrics i make up lol

i take music most seriously in life and because i have taken so many years to study not only the practicality of it but also the theory behind it, i have a very thorough and in depth knowledge about it, hence i understand it most

everyone i know connects me with music haha that's how attached i am with it =) it's like my boyfriend! =P

hm, doing this survey was kinda fun lol

i hope i didn't make myself sound cocky and overconfident....>_<

lol

Guest xxzone2zonexx

- I hate answering a question about what I think of my voice...lol...honestly I don't know..but I'm thinking based on my practice and hard work I put into my voice hmm...7ish?

-TUBA(LMAO!): 3yrs.

-Honestly I have...BUT I end up throwing them away...

-Too many....BUT my mains would be R&B/POP/ROCK

-hmm..I think that I have potential....

- Whatever it takes to achieve my dreams... but then I won't like sleep with them..LMAO

- Well I think the one thing that makes me stand out is that I am determined and I have the will power to push myself in achieving what I want...Also I am a hardworker...I match pitch well and harmonies is a strong point... and I can put emotion into my singing...

- Determined, Hard-working,Couragous, Passionate

- I would draw a picture of me performing to a small crowd or maybe a big one and they would hold signs saying how much I've inspired them to go for their dreams...and how much i've touch them through music...

- My whole life...I've learned that music is a powerful... It can touch a person in SOO many levels...I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one that has been affected by music... Music IS my life...I want to be able to share my love for music to as much people as possible IF not everyone...It's helped me through some rough times and I want to be able to be the one that helped someone that just needs a little something to assure them that everything is alright or that they also have what it takes to achieve what they want...and I personally believe that music will be my way of communicating to anyone from around the world...because whether they speak a different language than I do it doesn't matter cause they can hear emotions in a song, and music IS a universal language...Thats how serious I am about music...there is NEVER a moment that passes that I don't either sing, hum, or think about music....lol

*WOW...lol I never noticed HOW cheesy I sounded...but oh well i got my point and ideas across...lol*

Guest minak0chan

001. From the scale 1-10, what rating would you give for your voice? 7

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned) piano 10 yrs

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs? yes

004. What type of genre of music would you like to sing if you were a singer? r&b, slow or hip hop

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?") decent

006. How much are you willing to give to a record company? everything

007. What makes YOU stand out most from the crowd? nothing. im normal.

008. Give me four adjectives to describe yourself. consistent, funny, comitted, confident

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them? draw on my picture. and fold origami with the paper.

010. Most important question, how serious are you about music? never been more serious about anything else in my entire life.

piano, violin. i learned several years of each, not sure exactly how many.

only for fun.

R&B, ballad, pop, jazz.

i think if i tried to, i could have a star quality look.

i would be willing to give everything i could, as long as nothing goes against my beliefs.

honestly, i wouldn't say that i stand out that much. but if i had to answer this question, i would say my cheerful personality, and various talents.

optimistic, self-controlled, patient, empathetic.

i would draw the picture of myself and write a little about myself.

i'm not that serious about music, but i might be in the future.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fanturntable

wow

i read through some of them too

i like some of the answers

but some people are so un-confident about themsevles

the rate your singing question

the highest i saw was a 8 ...

no one is confident enough that they're anywhere in the 9 or 10 area

well i think everyone's like trying not to seem too you know like full of themselves

we cant really judge our own singing because its different from how others hear it you know ?

i hope im not saying the wrong thing lol -_-

Guest jaaym33h

-i would rate my voice 8 outta ten. i dont think im dat greatt..but i tryy =]

-well piano(7 years), flute(2 years), guitar(1 year), violin (6 years). && i LOVE to dance but i dont think u really learn how to...but i was in a team for an year.

ive tried to write lyrics to songs but i dont think there too great

-Pop/R&B

-i dont think i have that "pretty" face in celebs these days. but im more of the shy & cute type from wat i hear.

-i am willing to give almost EVERYTHING. im a hard worker and will be willing to do almost anything.

-i have a really "bubbly" personality and find myself always smiling. i guess all i can do is hope that i hab the "spark" that they are looking for.

-shy, smiley, bubbly, unique

-i would most likely start to sketch . or if i was really bored....probably start playing tic-tac-toe. :P

-music seriously has become the center of my lyfe. i couldn't live without music becuss lyfe would be so boring.

Guest kim.haeyun

lol..i should be doing hwk..but i wanted to participate. -__-x rofll.

6. i`m about average. :]

er..played piano for like 3 year when i was younger. cello for one year.

no. ^__^

r&b or like..POP..lol..happy bubblegum pop. it makes me happy. and r&b b/c it allows you to expand vocal capabilities.

lol. no. i`m fat. [my mommy says i`m pretty. :lol:]

how much is the record company willing to give?

i`m queer as hell when i talk. rofl.

realisitic, witty, funny [at least i think so. :)] and erm...commanding..[i guess you could say..bossy? ^_^ ima BOSSS]

if you gave me a pen??? ^__^ i would draw on my picture..but since you said pencil..i guess i`d create a cartoon strip..

oh i`d love to do music as a career but like i said, i`m realistic. when i rated myself a 6, i`m comparing myself to real 10s, like big mama, not the soompi performers. [not that they`re bad. -___-x i just haven`t heard many people that blow me away] i think i`m fairly talented when it comes to singing, [i used to do opera. :lol:] but i`m too fat to ever get into a label. i take music extremely seriously for the time being, but i doubt i`ll do anything once i`m in college. it`ll just be about getting into med school...

eheheh..now it`s time to do hwk. TT_TT doing this survey kinda made me sad..lol. it`s like a line from the kdrama wonderful life. "there`s always people with unfulfilled dreams. like the doctor who never became a singer" <--- but that`s what i`d like to be...even if i can`t be a singer, i can still achieve the other dream, right? :] anyway, good luck with your career and producing and everything. ^__^

Guest dankyung

im.. gonna try this LMAO

HONESTLY. 9/10 just incase people think im doing this because im being full of myself and stuff. honestly i took opinions from people at church and school and they told me to just accept the fact that im reallie good. and my sister who told me for the past seven years that i sucked finally said i was reallie good.. and that's a HUGE deal. so i just. yea.

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have?

viola 3 years. piano ( still going) but 4 years

noo but my best friend's sister is a song write and a rapper so she always wants me to feature in a lot of her music.

more of r&b and also like ballads and sthings like that maybe some fast songs.

i honestly do not know. im ok. LMAO

everyting except my citizenship

i honestly don't know but my best friend's sister ( the rapper) was telling me, from a musician to a musician you have this thing about you vocally that makes you stick out liek crazy from other people. and not a lot of poeple have a voice that came naturallylike yours. usually people get them trained to get it decent. so yea that's wat she told me xD

outoing,loud,passionate,friendly(?) HAA

i would start writing down like motivational things. like i can do it~ and fighting~ xD

crazy serious. i've been serious for the past 10 years. nuthing is gonna stop me.

Guest soo_ITCHY

6 probably

I used to play an instrument for about 2 years when I was younger.

yes, just 3-4 songs

Any kind I suppose.

yes

A lot of hard work and dedication.

My personality...just the way I am is a bit interesting to people around me.

Creative, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Cool, Talkative.

Start writing a melody/song I suppose...I don't know about the photo lol.

From a scale of 1-10, I'd say an 8..Education first I guess.

Guest amurokenji

4 in singing 8 in rapping

composing instrumentals for 3 years

all the time .. all i do is compose and write lyrics

rap

yes depending on the image the company wishes to portrait

depends on the contract... if i get enough to be comfortable then its all good

my stride to do things different

astrosexy, cosmonaughty, funky, cool

i'd write a song and perform it to you and use the picture as an autograph if you would like

very serious about it

SOLLY~! SIGN ME~! I LUV U LONG TIME~!

Guest pikapika

001. From the scale 1-10, what rating would you give for your voice? 5

002. Besides singing, what other musical talent do you have? (Please state how many years you have learned) Piano (3y), Clarinet (2y), alto clarinet (1y)

003. Besides playing an instrument or singing, have you written any lyrics or composed any songs? nope

004. What type of genre of music would you like to sing if you were a singer? probably pop or ballads

005. Do you think you have the star quality look? (This does not mean "Do you think you're hot?") not really~but ugly people can be stars too...hahaha im j/k

006. How much are you willing to give to a record company? depends on what theyre willing to give me

007. What makes YOU stand out most from the crowd? im so quirky its adorable~and my voice is very distinct

008. Give me four adjectives to describe yourself. quirky cute unique stubborn

009. If I were to give you a pencil, a sheet of paper, and a picture of yourself, what would you do with them? first i would wonder where u got a pic of me consider calling the police o.0 and then if u were a cute guy and in the pic i looked good i was write my number on it and give it to you XD

serious enough to enjoy it

not serious enough to go any further than that

Archived