What Are You Craving Right Now?

Admin

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest severus

I was craving some legit clay oven naan and lamb korma. But all this sashimi talk has me itching for a platter of good ol' salmon, sweet shrimp, uni, toro, and scallops omgerhd. 

20120629-uni-in-a-box--thumb-500xauto-25

Or this. Just this is fine. 

I wish there was a place to buy sea urchin fresh and prepared without having to sit down at a restaurant. Because lord knows how old T&T sea urchin is, I doubt they can sell all their stock in one day.

Guest Vaaii

Kbbq - Pork belly to be precise wrapped in lettuce with rice and a whole bunch of other sides. Yummm!!! That and kimchi but that's like all the time anyway.

came across this on the weekend. holy richard simmons. ate 3/4 of a tub in one go. would have finished it, but i was worried i was going to have a heart attack. this richard simmons is suppose to be no frills of glazed popcorn as well. i cant imagine what the good richard simmons would be like.
B9PBbHml.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nana544

curly fries, papaya, mango with spicy Mexican pepper or pepper in general, something sweet like a cake or cheesecake...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived