WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest CoFFeeLoVe

:D mine is changmin from dbsg...LOL...

i've only gotten into kpop a lil before last summer, but now i'm so obsess with it, it still amaze me that i've only started couple of month ago...LOL

Oh and its still changmin, and the crush is still growing...<3

Guest amyliaz

Song Hye Gyo. Hahaha. I'm kidding. But she's my most favourite Korean actress since like the first time I got hooked onto K-entertainment.

But I think if you're talking about "crush", it has to be Min Woo. I've never had such a big crush on any celeb before! But Min Woo's just... Aaaah. You know... :P

Guest colourfulhearts

first love is Jaejoong... X] he completely made me fall in love with korean music and out of chinese music... i still remember the first time i watched the hug mv and died!!!

Guest alicimoo

Ahahaha. Mine was Lee MinWoo too! But that was only because of all the MinWoo fanfics I read heh ^O^. Those were the good old days when I couldn't stop talking about him haha. I still like him though...just not as much.

haha me too!

and then it moved on to Hyesung. xD