WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest LyKe.w0aH

truthfully, it was hwanhee from fly to the sky... i saw this one pic of him, and it started mai whole korean obsession. and then i saw a pico f shinhwa, one from deep sorrow... and my heart just jumped. and ever since then, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper. i've even influenced my friends into him. haaha but i love him the most!

Guest lazibratt

Lee minwoo in Jaded--that fanfic. and then I saw his pic and I'm like eww nvm.

So instead I turned to eric and his sexy abs.

Now it's Lee young jae (rain's character in full house) =P

Guest hoon-woo

haha.. mine was YOO HOSUK of clickB..

ok.. a little history about my kpop crushies...

i was randomly looking for anything good to watch on tv when i found arirangtv.. and clickb was performing.. haha i didn't know them then... and i didn't know what yoo hosuk's name was but he was very cute whne i saw him.. because of that, i stuck onto watching arirangtv and discovered more about kpop.. soon i fell for kangsunghoon and that lasted for err... 1 year.. then it was minwoo oppah.. it lasted for two years but it ended when i read this thread here at soompi that said he had a gf.. i was really hurt that time (LOL).. then.. a fortunate thing occurred!

.. it was dbsk's debut that time.. and i saw kimjaejoong.. and yeah, i fell for him! (bwahaha) so now.. kimjaejoong is my one and only ultimate kpop crushie... hehehe

oh by the way.. it's funny that most of us here who liked or still like minwoo oppah fell for him because of all the freaking fanfics about him! lol.. that was what happened to me too.. i already saw him before i read any fics about him and i found him cute.. but not to the point that i was actually liking him as much as kangsunghoon... but damn.. those fanfics were so influencial! i ended up forgetting hoonie oppah (who wasn't doing any performance then) and liking wooie oppah! LOL.. that's why my username is hoon-woo... sungHOON-minWOO... LOL.... now i wish i had known jaejoong first....

Guest HoiSang

Danny Im (1tym)

haha, dats so funny, coz now ur avatar is like danny Ahn of god ^^

anyways mine was ho young....and danny ahn :P

hehe, the story is, i was watching the 2002 mtv asia awards, and when god came out (i didnt even knw kpop existed at this point) i was eyeing the 'guy with the floppy hair' (ho young) and 'guy with cap' (danny ahn)

when i saw their 4th album cover, i actually eyed kye sang, weirdly enough, haha

but then, i saw a pic of hoi smiling, and BAM - that was it :)

so, it actually all comes back to the first person i had a crush on - Son Ho Young of god

and currently... i love him. probably always will :D

Guest Mr Mikyle Kodak

it was LEE JUNG HYUN, SHINJI and SHIM EUN JIN!!!

THEN I REALIZED IM GAY

then it became JUNJIN(SHINHWA), TAEHYUNG(CLICKB), WONBIN

hehe

-ghetto

Guest lavendersky

All those minwoo lovers, fanfics do have much influence on you rite? :P

i remember my first time reading fanfics and most of it featured this lee minwoo guy, so i was like, hmm.. he must be popular and wondered how he looked like. then i went to search for his info and saw his pics and was :o . Totally turned me off at that time until recently.

back to topic, my first korean celeb crush is ryu shi won. :)

minwoo, i used to read only fanfics that has minwoo in it, he was like in my head 24/7, i still love him tho, for like 4 years now..lol