Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo, Lee Hak Joo, And Kang Ji Young Lean On Each Other For Support In “Sweet Munchies”

May 14, 2020
by S. Nam

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Sweet Munchies” has released a new poster featuring the main characters!

“Sweet Munchies” is a romantic comedy about a love triangle in which a man and woman fight over the same man. Jung Il Woo will be starring as celebrity chef Park Jin Sung, while former KARA member Kang Ji Young will be starring as variety show producing director (PD) Kim Ah Jin. “The World of the Married” star Lee Hak Joo will play the role of the successful designer Kang Tae Wan.

In the new poster for “Sweet Munchies” Park Jin Sung, Kim Ah Jin and Kang Tae Wan smile happily in front of a bright orange background. However, their lives aren’t just filled with happiness as the poster seems to indicate. Park Jin Sung struggles with a personal issue, Kim Ah Jin always faces uncertainty due to her temporary position, and Kang Tae Wan, who everyone is jealous of, has to shoulder a pain no one knows about. Nonetheless, the three people take on life optimistically without giving up. In the poster, they lean on each other comfortably, forgetting their concerns and finding solace in one another. Slowly, the three begin to develop feelings for one another along the way.

However, the main characters’ romance story will head towards an unexpected route due to a secret Park Jin Sung is hiding. After joining an audition for the TV program “Sweet Munchies” following Kim Ah Jin’s suggestion, Park Jin Sung will have to make a decision of a lifetime while hiding his secret. Viewers are curious to discover what direction the characters’ love triangle will head towards in the upcoming romance drama.

During the photo shoot for the poster, Jung Il Woo, Kang Ji Young, and Lee Hak Joo posed naturally in their casual outfits while showcasing phenomenal chemistry on set. The production team shared, “In the poster, we portrayed the refreshing and warm energy that the three uniquely charming people will produce after meeting.” They also asked viewers to look forward to finding out what Park Jing Sung’s secret could be and what direction the love triangle will head towards.

“Sweet Munchies” premieres May 25 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki. Take a look at a recent teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)/ soompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jung Il-woo and Kang Ji-young experience career-threatening crisis in Midnight Snack Couple teaser

gaymidnightchef0.jpg

With a little less than a week left until its premiere, rom-com Midnight Snack Couple is shedding a little light on how our protagonists come together. Jung Il-woo (Haechi) is a star chef with strong convictions regarding business and cuisine. One of his customers just happens to be Kang Ji-young (Soshite), a rookie PD who’s on a probationary period.

Jung Il-woo’s food inspires Kang to create a new variety show and he joins the cast while Lee Hak-joo (A Couple’s World) comes on board as famous designer who will style the show.

In a recently released teaser for Midnight Snack Couple, Chef Jung Il-woo reveals that his cooking philosophy revolves around wanting to give excitement and joy to the wearied workers who visit his restaurant after a long day. After tasting his wonderful cooking, Kang Ji-young creates a program proposal titled: “Midnight Snack Couple.”

Her proposal gets approved on her boss’s whim, but there’s a tight deadline because her boss gives her only one day to get a star chef onboard. For a temp worker whose future employment is uncertain, this is a golden opportunity that she can’t miss. Similarly in a pickle, it seems like Jung Il-woo’s bistro is in danger of closing. He gets on his knees, and asks an older lady (possibly his landlord?) for another chance.

Kang Ji-young’s boss is shown in the next scene, giving warning to someone about the possible hurt they could receive from continuing. Kang Ji-young and Jung Il-woo have a cute head bump accident in a taxi. With determination, Jung Il-woo’s voiceover asks what he must do to keep his bistro. Then, Lee Hak-joo is featured in the next few cuts. In his voiceover, Lee states that he’s determined to never get caught.

In the final montage of scenes, Kang Ji-young rushes after Jung Il-woo, telling him that she doesn’t think “it” is right. However, he’s adamant that this is the only way for him to survive and begins to ready himself for filming.

JTBC Monday-Tuesday drama Midnight Snack Couple will begin airing on May 25.

gaymidnightchef3.jpg

gaymidnightchef6.jpg

Spoiler

gaymidnightchef7.jpg

gaymidnightchef9.jpg

Via Sports Chosun

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Korean Actors Who Were Born Into Wealthy Families

Despite growing up with a silver spoon, these stars still strived to achieve their dreams! Korean stars all have different fates, just like any normal human being. Some may have started with a little on their table while others were born and grew up in luxury. Nonetheless, all have worked hard to be where they are right now.

Here are some actors who were born into wealthy families.

korean-actors-who-were-born-into-wealthy

Jung Il Woo

Jung Il Wo is known for the role he portrayed in the series "Unstoppable High Kick" (2006). He also starred in the television dramas "49 Days" (2011), "The Return of Iljimae" (2009), "Cool Guys, Hot Ramen" (2011), "Cinderella with Four Knights" (2016), and "Moon Embracing the Sun" (2012).

Jung Il Woo is the son of the director of a Kendo Academy, and his mother was a professor at the Korean National University of Cultural Heritage.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117905/20200519/korean-actors-who-were-born-into-wealthy-families.htm

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jung Il-woo Transforms Into a Sexy Chef

photo1186715.jpg

Apparently Jung Il-woo has been preparing himself step-by-step to become a 'sexy cooking man'.

Just like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly, Jung Il-woo has been drawing attention from the public with his unique skills of cooking for a more genuine image as a chef in his upcoming drama.

Jung Il-woo won the 2019 KBS Entertainment Rookie Award for "Fun-Staurant" and made an outstanding statement in his first TV show ever. He revealed his passion and efforts for cooking and displayed excellent cooking skills in the show. His contest winning 'Tteokpapao' was even released to convenience stores.

Jung Il-woo is known to enjoy cooking at home and he returns with the new jTBC Monday-Tuesday drama "Sweet Munchies" as chef Park Jin-seong of late night restaurant Bistro.

"Sweet Munchies" is a love triangle romance between late-night snack healing chef Jin-seong (Jung Il-woo), avid producer Ah-jin (Kang Ji-young) and popular designer Tae-wan (Lee Hak-joo). Jung Il-woo plays the part of Park Jin-seong, a handsome looking man with a good physique who cooks well and holds a secret no one knows.

Jung Il-woo has been receiving special lessons from the chefs of "Fun-Staurant", as he seems skilled at cooking and is on his way to becoming the perfect chef himself. He's been learning how to use the Chinese knife from chef Lee Yeon-bok and the wok from chef Jang Jin-mo. This process was revealed on Instagram, showing the preparations he's making to become a chef in the drama.

Jung Il-woo also starred in a Chinese drama that involved cooking. It was a romantic drama about two master chefs and their unfortunate love stories.

"Sweet Munchies" is directed by Song Ji-won, written by Park Seung-hye, and features Jung Il-woo, Kang Ji-young, Lee Hak-joo, Yang Dae-hyuk, Kim Soo-jin-IV, Kim Seung-soo. Broadcasting information in Korea: 2020/05/25~Upcoming, Mon, Tue 21:30 on jTBC.

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"
Jung Il-woo also starred in a Chinese drama that involved cooking. It was a romantic drama about two master chefs and their unfortunate love stories."
Does anyone know the name of the Chinese Drama?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Premiere Watch: Will You Have Dinner With Me, Sweet Munchies

by missvictrix

premwatch_dinnerwme1.jpg

There’s so much dining, eating, munching, and snacking happening in dramaland right now, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t getting a little confused.

Also hungry. This week we have two more to add to our drama repertoire, and though they seem quite different in tone, they both have the same common denominator: food. So grab your munchies, and let’s go!

Sweet Munchies

premwatch_dinnerwme3.jpg

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: JTBC
Genre: Rom-com
Episode count: 12

Reasons to watch: The drama formerly known as Midnight Snack Couple is now going by the official English title Sweet Munchies. And speaking of sweet munchies, Jung Il-woo is headlining (as if you didn’t already know)!

He plays a man with a secret running a late-night snack restaurant — and you can see why it sounds a bit like JTBC’s other current food-centric drama, Mystic Pop-up Bar. However, that one is zany fantasy, and Sweet Munchies is a bit more down to earth. Jung Il-woo agrees to join a new variety show run by Kang Ji-yong in an effort to save his restaurant, and after that, it’s drama lift-off! Sweet Munchies is billed as a rom-com, so I’m expecting it to be a good balance of fun and swoon. Jung Il-woo would be interesting on screen even if he was just brushing his teeth, so I’m happy to have him back in dramaland (and the kitchen)!

(skipped unrelated....)

source http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/premiere-watch-will-you-have-dinner-with-me-sweet-munchies/

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

On 5/5/2020 at 1:23 AM, Lawyerh said:

I actually watching his old drama Flower Ramen Boy Shop. It's so hillarious. I have good laughing. 

I'm at the last 3 eps of 49 Days but my hearts not ready to watch them.:bawling: Since Sweet Munchies  ep 1 has yet to be loaded on Viki, it's Flower Boy Ramem Shop for me tonight too. It's so hilarious , the first ilwoo drama I watched. Ever since then, I'm his fan for life.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

“Dinner Mate” Premiere Sees Promising Ratings, “Sweet Munchies” Sets Off To Quiet Start

451a99d286c949fb9bc916125eb73412.jpeg?s=

This week brings two new Monday-Tuesday dramas, MBC’s “Dinner Mate” and JTBC’s “Sweet Munchies.”

JTBC’s new romantic comedy “Sweet Munchies” stars Jung Il Woo and former KARA member Kang Ji Young, and is about a love triangle in which a man and woman fight over the same man.

The Monday premiere recorded 1.531 percent viewership, for a 0.394 point decrease from the finale of the previous drama, “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice.”

The premiere of “Sweet Munchies” will be available on Viki soon. In the meantime, check out the trailer:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Love 2

“Sweet Munchies” Cast Talk About Their Cooking Skills, How They Became Close, And More

d397ddee453f47ddb3e68cea324d4fa3.jpeg?s=

On May 25, JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Sweet Munchies” held an online press conference with the lead cast.

“Sweet Munchies” is a rom-com about the unconventional love triangle between the bistro chef Park Jin Sung (Jung Il Woo), the producing director Kim Ah Jin (Kang Ji Young), and the genius designer Kang Tae Wan (Lee Hak Joo).

The drama’s director, Song Ji Won, said, “‘Sweet Munchies’ is a story about heroes. Everyone dreams of becoming a hero someday, but reality is harsh. But after a while, you learn that heroes aren’t what you think they are. Those who sacrifice themselves for those who are weaker are heroes. If you look around you, there are many heroes. Our parents are heroes. This is a drama about the real meaning of heroes.”

jung-il-woo2.jpg

Jung Il Woo, who has shown his cooking skills on the variety show “Convenience Store Restaurant,” said, “This is my first project in a year after ‘Haechi.’ I was drawn to the unconventional elements in the story. My character has a lot of diverse charms, and I wanted to show myself not wearing hanbok for once. I did the cooking myself in the drama and helped come up with the menu. I tried not to make obvious dishes, but something unique. The cooking scenes are important, but so are the reactions of the people who eat them, so I tried hard to make good food.”

He added that he got help from celebrity chefs Lee Yeon Bok and Jang Jin Mo, the latter whom is a consultant on the drama. He said,

“I worked with real chefs for the role. I think that I damaged my hands doing that. They are badges of honor. If you use a knife a lot, you get scars. When I looked at the hands of real chefs, I saw that they had a lot of scars. As a chef in the drama, I am accumulating scars as well.”

Jung Il Woo and Lee Hak Joo shared that they had gone to the same university, making it easier to become close. Jung Il Woo added that it was helpful that most of the actors were the same age. He said, “Kang Ji Young has an easygoing personality, so it was easy to become friends. We all like Pyongyang naengmyun, so that’s something we had in common. We became closer through that.”

At the end, the three actors picked what they thought were the key points to look out for in their drama. Lee Hak Joo said, “It’s the unconventional love triangle. Most love triangles have two people competing for one person, but in this drama, all three of them are linked in a strange Mobius strip.”

Jung Il Woo said, “One of the characters in the drama is the late-night food. I want our drama to have an appeal like that late-night snack you shouldn’t eat but is so comforting to have.”

lee-hak-joo-kang-ji-young-jung-il-woo.jp

“Sweet Munchies” premiered on May 25 and will soon be available on Viki.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh@evie7, I loved both "Flower Ramen Boy Shop" and "49 Days."
I think "Flower Boy Ranyun Shop" was my first Drama that I watched with him, and I followed it with "49 Days." His role in "49 Days" is so unique, and he was so good at it, I cannot imagine anyone else doing it justice like Jung Il-Woo did.

Enjoy them both !

462866.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

images407302.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Drama viewership ratings for the week of May 25-31, 2020

by SailorJumun

dramaratings_3.jpg

Time for the last ratings check-in of May! You know the drill — we’ve got new shows and new ratings, old shows and meh ratings, the whole shebang. First up, we had the premieres of Will You Have Dinner With Me and Sweet Munchies, both of which happen to be food themed dramas. Pretty good numbers here, considering the history of this timeslot.

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/05/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-may-25-31-2020/

(skipped unrelated.....)

Monday, May 25      
Born Again 21 KBS 1.3%
Born Again 22 KBS 2.0%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 1 MBC 4.8%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 2 MBC 6.1%
Good Casting 9 SBS 8.5%
Sweet Munchies 1 JTBC 1.5%
Tuesday, May 26      
Born Again 23 KBS 1.3%
Born Again 24 KBS 1.6%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 3 MBC 5.9%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 4 MBC 5.7%
Good Casting 10 SBS 8.7%
Sweet Munchies 2 JTBC 1.1%
  • Like 1

10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in June 2020

We’re already heading straight into summer, and the dramas just keep on coming! Let’s see what we have to look forward to in this June 2020 edition of “Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching.”

This monthly series is meant to keep you updated on what’s happening in that amazing world of Korean dramas so that you don’t miss out on anything! Here are the kdramas you should keep an eye out for in June 2020:

9. Sweet Munchies

Sweet Munchies Korean Drama - Jung Il Woo

Sweet Munchies is about a chef (Jung Il Woo) who goes on a variety show and gets involved in a love triangle with the show’s PD (Kang Ji Young) and another man (Lee Hak Joo).

Sweet Munchies airs Monday and Tuesday on JTBC.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2020/06/01/10-korean-dramas-you-need-to-be-watching-in-june-2020/#more-41414

• Like 2

Stars Show Support For Black Lives Matter Movement And Blackout Tuesday

Jun 3, 2020
by J. K

Many more idols and actors have taken to social media to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement and Blackout Tuesday.

Jung Il Woo

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 1

Kang Ji Young, Jung Il Woo, And Lee Hak Joo Portray A Dynamic Love Triangle In “Sweet Munchies” (HQ Stills)

c5c0f4bd96734d9b8d13ebb9a6190c74.jpeg?s=

JTBC’s “Sweet Munchies” is entertaining viewers with interesting character dynamics and mouthwatering scenes of delicious food!

“Sweet Munchies” is a romantic comedy in which a man and woman fight over the same man. It follows the story of the unconventional love triangle between the bistro chef Park Jin Sung (Jung Il Woo), the producing director Kim Ah Jin (Kang Ji Young), and the genius designer Kang Tae Wan (Lee Hak Joo).

Park Jin Sung, Kim Ah Jin, and Kang Tae Wan teach viewers a lesson about finding ways out of difficult times, working hard for what you love, and allowing food to enrich our lives. The three characters experience emotions ranging from joy to anger as they are thrown into unexpected situations. See the full spectrum of their emotions and their relationships in the high quality stills below!

jung-il-woo.jpg

jung-il-woo-lee-hak-joo.jpg

jung-il-woo-lee-hak-joo-2.jpg

Spoiler

jung-il-woo-13.jpg

jung-il-woo-12.jpg

jung-il-woo-11.jpg

jung-il-woo-9.jpg

jung-il-woo-8.jpg

jung-il-woo-7.jpg

jung-il-woo-6.jpg

jung-il-woo-5.jpg

jung-il-woo-4.jpg

jung-il-woo-3.jpg

jung-il-woo-2.jpg

Start watching “Sweet Munchies” with subtitles in your language now!

Watch Now

• Like 2

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 1-7, 2020

source : dramabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-1-7-2020/

dramaratings_3.jpg

Monday, June 1      
Born Again 25 KBS 1.4%
Born Again 26 KBS 2.3%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 5 MBC 4.1%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 6 MBC 4.8%
Good Casting 11 SBS 8.0%
Sweet Munchies 3 JTBC 1.0%
My Unfamiliar Family 1 tvN 3.1%
Tuesday, June 2      
Born Again 27 KBS 1.5%
Born Again 28 KBS 2.1%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 7 MBC 4.4%
Will You Have Dinner With Me 8 MBC 4.9%
Good Casting 12 SBS 8.3%
Sweet Munchies 4 JTBC 1.0%
My Unfamiliar Family 2 tvN 3.9%
  • Like 1

Jung Il Woo And Kang Ji Young Share A Restless Night Together In “Sweet Munchies”

793ac4f17e9346b2a2c3693dfdbf613d.jpeg?s=

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Sweet Munchies” has released new stills ahead of its next episode.

“Sweet Munchies” is about the unexpected love triangle between Park Jin Sung (Jung Il Woo), a celebrity chef, Kim Ah Jin (Kang Ji Young), a television producer, and Kang Tae Wan (Lee Hak Joo), a fashion designer.

Spoilers

Spoiler

In the last episode, Park Jin Sung and Kim Ah Jin took a trip to the beach with the production team of their cooking program. Jin Sung and Ah Jin shared their honest thoughts with each other and grew closer, watching the sunrise while wrapped in the same blanket. However, both remain unaware of their true feelings, especially as Ah Jin still believes Jin Sung to be gay.

In the new stills, Jin Sung and Ah Jin appear to be spending the night in a single room together. Jin Sung is sleeping on the floor and Ah Jin is sleeping on the bed, but sneak peeks at each other when they are supposed to be falling asleep.

sweet-munchies-kang-ji-young-jung-il-woo

The production staff stated, “In the June 9 episode, Cupid’s arrows will go awry and the tangled love triangle full of affection and jealousy will begin in earnest.”

This episode of “Sweet Munchies” will air on June 9 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Check out the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

10 Netflix K-Drama Rom-Coms You Shouldn't Sleep On

Looking for a new K-drama rom-com to binge-watch? If you've gone through the *super* mainstream ones, then you might want to give this list a try! These shows may not be widely popular, but that doesn't mean that they don't carry out interesting plots. Below are 10 underrated rom-coms that will surely make your heart flutter: 

2. Cinderella And The Four Knights (2016)

Starring: Jung Il Woo, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Jung Shin, Choi Min, Park So DamSon Na Eun

Park So Dam plays Eun Ha Won, a feisty and hardworking orphan who works multiple jobs but still barely manages to support herself. Ha Won's sad fate takes an upturn when she meets CEO Kang who presents her with a job proposition that can solve her financial struggles. The only catch? She has to straighten up CEO Kang's four handsome but stubborn grandsons!

source : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/underrated-kdrama-rom-coms-netflix-sa897-sa4670-20200611-src-preview-lfrm?ref=home_feed_1

• Like 2

A Night To Remember For Jung Il Woo And Kang Ji Young in "Sweet Munchies"

a-night-to-remember-for-jung-il-woo-and-

The latest episode of "Sweet Munchies" showed Jung Il Woo and Kang Ji Young spending the night together.

Though they are trying to maintain the friendship they started, their innate feelings keep pouring.

Jung Il Woo, in character as Chef Park, is the main cast of a cooking program. To get good ratings, he disguises himself as a gay in the show. His younger brother is gay though he tried to hide it from them. He works hard to pay the hospital bills for his dad and save his Bistro, which he established from scratch.

Kang Ji Young, in character as Kim Ah Jin, created the content of the said program. Her superiors are bullying her, but she surpassed the expectations of the news director. Being a regular customer at the Bistro and a neighbor to Park Jin Sung, she helped him get on the show. 

The exciting part of the show is actor Lee Hak Joo, in character as Kang Tae Wan, a popular designer and closeted gay. His father continues to make ways to let him get into a relationship with a woman. He then met Jung Il Woo and began to have feelings for him. He is part of the cast of "Sweet Munchies" as the fashion designer of the cast. He keeps an eye with Jung Il Woo and Kang Ji Young not to get closer. 

A Night To Remember for Jung II Woo And Kang Ji Young in
(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

A Night To Remember for Jung II Woo And Kang Ji Young in "Sweet Munchies"

The past episodes showed the friendship that blossomed among the three lead roles. Kang Ji Young slowly gets the hint of how cute Jung Il Woo but she is still confused if he likes a man more than her.

Any small and sweet interaction she gets the chance with Chef Park, her eyes sparkle. On the night that she arrived at her house, someone broke in and took her laptop. Since Chef Park lives one floor above, he found out what happened. They reported to the police, and details were taken to further check on the incident.

Chef Park is protective of Ah Jin. He fought with other directors to give Ah Jin self-esteem. Plus, he finds her kind and pretty.

Chef Park volunteered to sleep in Ah Jin's house. She took the bed, and he lay down on the floor. As the night progressed, Ah Jin found herself staring at Chef Park. But the funny part was he caught her.

They spent the night talking about their personal interest. Kim Ah Jin asked Chef Park if he did date any woman, and he admitted he did before appearing in "Sweet Munchies." They teased each other if they have any crushes and talked about their preferences about love. 

A Night To Remember for Jung II Woo And Kang Ji Young in
(Photo : Twitter, Instagram)

A Night To Remember for Jung II Woo And Kang Ji Young in "Sweet Munchies"

This drama tackles the complexity of loving the same gender, acceptance of homosexuality in society, and friendship. The show doesn't have any offensive lines and sensitive scenes, which is why it is broadcast on a small screen as it more revolves around culture and perspective.

One more amazing thing is that Jung Il Woo showed excellent performance as a chef. The food he prepares will make your mouth water in hunger and crave for more.

Watch scenes from "Sweet Munchies" with the lead cast having fun together. 

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118083/20200611/night-remember-jung-il-woo-kang-ji-young-sweet-munchies.htm

• Like 2

Watch: Jung Il Woo Is A Slightly Clumsy Chef Who Loves To Snack On Set Of “Sweet Munchies”

137b8bc6e083497cbc2f1bbd18d8886f.jpeg?s=

JTBC released a new behind-the-scenes look at “Sweet Munchies”!

The making-of video begins with a clip of Jung Il Woo preparing a late-night snack. Although he looks very serious and composed, he suddenly comments in surprise, “Oh wait, I accidentally took out the chicken.” Jung Il Woo enthusiastically begins to cook, taste-testing the food and adding some decorations to create a delicious snack despite some clumsy moments in between.

Jung Il Woo also prepares a kimchi pancake by skillfully flipping it on the pan. He confidently says, “It works better using my left hand,” but he accidentally rips the pancake. Jung Il Woo quickly comments, “It wasn’t my fault,” explaining that it was originally torn to begin with.

Later, he deliciously bites in to another kimchi pancake but adds, “Mine was tastier.”

Before filming a different scene, Jung Il Woo shares some of his cooking knowledge and even offers the director a bite of the food. Jung Il Woo then discusses with the staff on how to cut the fish to produce a realistic scene, and despite some struggle with the knife, Jung Il Woo manages to maintain a professional gaze throughout the entire scene.

Watch the full making-of video below!

“Sweet Munchies” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Catch the latest episode below:

Watch Now

• Like 2