Love quotes or sayings that took your breath away!

Guest catchthesky.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dragonlove

this one's a sad one.. but its a classic

a million words wont bring you back i know because i've tried

neither would a million tears i know because i've cried..

haha in so pesimistic

Guest papasmurf

love is like a distance; even though, that person is physically miles and miles away from the other person, the distance between two hearts are only few second away from each other........

* Love is not about finding the perfect person, it's about finding the imperfect person perfect.

* Love is like the wind you can't see it but you can feel it.

* The things that are unexpected are the things most worth waiting for.

* I never believed in love until I met you.

* Your smile took my breathe away and every time you smile it still makes my heart beat.

Guest babygirl3376

Always beware when a guy gives you a gift for no special occasion

I know I made loads of stupid mistakes in my life but the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the worst wouldn't hurt me again.

I think it hurts you to know that you've made me suffer. You wish you hadn't and yet there's something that frightens you more. The knowledge that maybe I haven't suffered at all.

I cried today, not because I missed you, or even wanted you, but because I finally realized I'm going to be alright without you.

The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone finally tears them down.

You sit here and WISH for that one person... be careful when you wish for it. Because the one person may came along and you realized you made that wish at the wrong time.

Never miss anyone from your past; there is a reason they didn't make it to your future.

It's weird. You know the end of something great is coming, but you want to hold on, just for one more second Just so it can hurt a little more.

It's amazing how one minute you can't imagine living your life without someone and then the next second you find yourself doing exactly that.

Why do we always love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones who love us?

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Love is like chewing on gum. When you first start chewing it's all great and you think, "This is great!" Then you keep chewing and it loses its taste, but you don't really want to give it up. You've gotten used to the constant chewing, so you just keep stand on. Then, all of a sudden, you accidentally take a bite out of the inside of your mouth. Swear to God that you will NEVER chew gum again. And now you have to live with that sore and that's all you think about, "Why didn't I spit it out earlier?" The sore gets better and before you know it you forget about the sore. Then one day someone comes and says, "You want a piece of gum?" And then it starts all over.

Guest JiHye

Well...we were just talking. I think I can recreate what we were talking about.

Me:

God, I'm so tired.

Him:

What did you do?

Me:

Teaching, studying...the works.

Him:

Ah.

Me:

I wanna die.

Him:

Well, it's all right if you want to die in my arms but nowhere else.

:blush:

Guest brightrose

"life isnt about the breaths we take.

Its about the moments

that take our breaths away"

"in a perfect world

there would be no need for mirrors

because every girl, would have a boy

to tell her she looks beautiful"

"A thousand miles seems pretty far

but they've got planes, trains, cars

I'd walk if there was no other way "

"your love is like a river ; peaceful & deep. your soul is like a secret that i never could keep"

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

"He was only temporary

but the memories are permanent "

"Never put the person's name that you love in a heart.

always put it in a circle.

because hearts can be broken.

but a circle goes on forever. "

Guest ms. rachellica

"you're so close, but still a world a way."

- mymp

o man alotta pple can relate to this when they've had that person they felt was out of their league. say AMEN!

Guest bubblieri

I think it goes like this:

girl: do you like me?

guy: no.

girl: do you think I'm pretty?

guy: no.

girl: would you catch me if I fall?

no:no.

girl: would you choose me or your life?

guy: my life.

Girl cries and runs away, but boy runs up to her and says:

I don't like you, I love you. I don't think your pretty, I think your beautiful. I wouldn't catch you if you fall, I'd fall with you. And you are my life.

Two teenagers goin over 100 mph..

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.

Guy: No, this is fun.

Girl: No, it's not. Please, it's too scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

*Girl hugs him*

Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It's bugging me.

(In the paper the next day):

A motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die

Girl: if your running out of money, then just sell me. id do anything for you.

Boy: no i cant.

Girl: Why?

Boy: because no one will buy you.

Girl: -starts to quietly sob- -then says- um, i gotta go.

Boy: no wait. dont go. i`m saying no one will buy you because no one has enough money to buy something as precious as you. youre wayy to expensive

SIGH. sorry if those aren't what your looking for, but it's so touching.

gosh, i just started reading this thread, and i have a ways to go, but i love those!!!! i smiled and felt like crying!!! thanks for 'em!!!

Guest *lyrynne*

love has no face to see it

no voice to hear it

no fragrant to smell it

no texture to touch it...

but we feel it deep inside...

it doesn't matter...

Guest --Fallen--Star--

I got new ones. O.O LOL.

There all by me.

-Love is like an old teddy bear. Ripped up, torn, lost an eye, tattered, but is still loved like when it was new.

-I'm not afraid to let you go, I'm just afraid you won't come back.

^^

Archived