Love quotes or sayings that took your breath away!

Guest catchthesky.

"If you love something, set it free.

If it comes back to you, it is yours.

If it doesn't, it was never meant to be.

Don't ever let inferiority swallow your love for someone.

You'd live to regret it. More importantly,

Do not ever mistake your love for a friend as one for a lover.

You'd only waste not only your time and passion,

but also rid someone else's chance to be happy forever."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the kite

love is a pack of cards

a heart to love him

a diamond to marry him

a club to kill him

a spade to bury him..

lol :P

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

^ LOL... how romantic!

here's one which I think is inspired by Brokeback Mountain

"This you could never take away from me. This that I could never have."

-unknown

Guest Seria

sad ones~ bold ones are my fave :)

I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more.

Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you. <-i think this is from a movie..

If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

You don't die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did.

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.

I just realized, it's so lonely being free.

No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

Love unreturned is like a question without an answer.

Love that remains longest in your heart is the one that is not returned.

Guest sky.xo

Meeting you was fate

Becoming your friend was by choice

But falling in love with you was beyond my control

-- probably posted before ..

Guest tengteng

"The greatest thing in the world is to love and be loved in return."

~Moulin Rouge(Christian)

"Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

~Brokeback Mountain(Jack)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aymei

Never talk about feelings if you really don't care...

Never say I love you if it isn't really there.

Never say you're gonna if you don't plan to start...

Never hold my hand if you're gonna break my heart.

Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie...

Never say hello if you really mean goodbye.

If you really mean forever then please say you'll try...

Never say forever 'cause forever makes me cry!

-I don't know original author. Sorry!

Guest my_love_shy

Lol, I heard most of them already.

i love giraffes- That quote is really good. I know something that goes with it. "You close your eyes when you kiss, hug, pray, sleep, and smell. The best things in life cannot be seen or heard. But they must be felt with the heart." Yep yep yep.

OMG OMG OMG... thank you so much... i was looking for this qoute for like a really long time... i saw it on one of the other topics that was similar to this one, but when i wwent back to look for it i couldn't find it... thanks so much... :D:D:D

Guest pethcir

It's a little cynical and emo, but for some reason I love it.

"The truth is, you could slit my throat and with my one last breathe I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt." - TBS

Guest Adieu

How many did you love before me?

None.

And after me?

None.

................ :blush: :blush:

i LOVE that movie....

james franco is absolutely dreamy..

I think that you're truly something.. and you're every dream come true. With you it never rains and it's no wonder sun always shines when I'm near you. It's just a blessing that I have found somebody like you...

But Heaven knows those years without you, were shapin' my heart for the day that I found you. You're the reason for all that I've been through. And I'm thankful for the day before you... Now you're here, & everything's changing. Suddenly life means so much. I can't wait, to wake up tomorrow... & found out this promise is true. I would never have to go back to... the day before you..

And everytime I close my eyes I thank the Lord that, I've got you... & you've got me to. And everytime I think of it, I pinch myself 'cuz I don't believe it's true.. that someone like you loves me too..

Guest Smiley0.o

I'm wondering where are you now

~How I miss you so

Remember the last precious moment we've been together?

Our souls were bond together.

But our love was slowly starting to fade, and the burden is starting to grow.

How I wish that one day the love will be like the heavenly sky, and the sadness we holds will vanish.

Time after time, all the love has vanished. Your love had gone, and all it left was my heart.

You've had gone like the wind. So here I am, all by myself thinking of you endlessly.

So please ask the sky the only thing I wish upon the star is to grant you all the happiness and as I'm standing here in this lonely road holding all these pains.

~Forever that I'm lost in your love, the sadness had blown like the wind.

Tonight, you are dreaming about the most beautiful dream ever and you are asleep peacefully like an angel sleeping on the cloud flying through the sky. The stars are gazing on to you and the moon is shining brightly. Even though we are apart and the tears that you're trying to hold, please remember about all the precious moments we've had share, even if we have to be apart for the rest of our live. You're like a bird that the wind had blown you away from me. As the leaves are falling, I'm standing here lonely watching it goes without blinking. I know it's tough for us to be apart, but please don't forget about the dream we've had.

Guest cowsie

lol i think i'll get dumped if i say that in New York City

love if when you walk all da way to brooklyn, fight 20 gangstas and 2 gangsters, run from a buncha tranvestite prostitues just to have 10 minutes of her time....

LOL BROOKLYN. :P

"Love is when mommy sees daddy pooing and doesn't think it's gross"

- a little boy O_O haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :blush:

ok this might not be a real quote, but i made this up.. it was a analogy

for guys, love is like their penus, they can't live without it, their whole future depends on it, everyday time to time, they must feel it,just to make sure it's okay.. everyday we must clean it.. if someone hurts it, we get angry, but most of all, it's a part of us, it's 1 with us.. it's love

hahaha i made this 1 year ago,please dont bash me for being immature :blush:

^LOL Nice one :X

love is a pack of cards

a heart to love him

a diamond to marry him

a club to kill him

a spade to bury him..

lol :P

^Very cuteeee.

We take chances and risks in order to overcome our fears, and we learn from what we do wrong, and gain from what we do right. - cmc

Guest yaeri

love isnt about finding the perfect person, its about finding the imperfect person perfect.

love is when you don't ever want to sleep because your reality is better than your dreams.

those who only look up at the stars fail to see the beautiful flower by their feet. (translated)

if we were meant to love, let us be together for a thousand years. just love me for a single minute. i love you for the rest of the time. (translated.. that's why it sounds weird)

love is letting someone go not knowing whether they'll come back, and feeling happy because for a moment they were with you. (translated... this one sounds weirder.)

i want you to be my first, my second, my third, and my last.

i cant promise you that i'll shield you from the rain, but i can promise that i'll stand next to you if it does.

you had me at hello.

its not that youre everything, its just that after i met you the rest of the world suddenly became nothing. (i made this one up myself... hahahahaha....)

Guest Simply_M3

When we hate, we still hurt because we remember the wrong that was done to us. So forgive and move on. That way, we let go of the pain and we find happiness.

Guest inamorata.<3

"A relationship that is over is like a broken mirror; it's better to leave it broken than to hurt yourself trying to fix it."

"To know how much you value something is to know how much you'd sacrifice for it."

"A shattered heart will still beat."

"Love does not always mean possession .."

"Love is like all the times I've been waiting.

Love is like all of the happy things that are left unspoken.

Love comes unexpectedly and slowly fades away.

Love is like the dreams I've been dreaming for.

Love is like the spell that has been cast over me.

Love always makes you wait and leaves without a goodbye.

Love isn't love until you fight for it."

I have more, it's just I can't think of them right now. >.<

Guest pethcir

I love you in a really really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me.

- Meredith (Grey's Anatomy)

Guest xxcoulditbemejoanaxx

love isn't when you cant sleep it is when you want to keep your eyes open...

love isn't when you keep holding on it is when you learn to let go...

love isn't when you kill your self out of jealousy it is when you understand...

love isn't when you fall for someone it is when you catch that person when he falls...

love isn't when you see him everyday it is when you close your eyes and he is still there...

love isn't when you tell him your feelings it is when you give up everything for his sake...

husband and wife traveling by car and they were not talking after a fight.they passed a farm of goats, mules and pigs...

the husband asked sarcastically "relatives of yours?"

the wife replied "yeah in laws!"

1 night the girl and the guy fought..the next day the guy gave the girl flowes and chocolates they sit and look at the stars...

girl: is this your way of saying sorry?

guy: no...this is my way of saying goodbye

if you love someone you have to give the best..do the right thing..but the best way to an everlasting relationship comes from two words...DON'T LIE

Archived