Love quotes or sayings that took your breath away!

Guest catchthesky.

Guest KeN VeRsUs RyU

love is an energy, love is a mystery, love is meant to be true

Love is a part of me, love is the heart of me, love is the best thing we do

L.O.L.O.L.O.V.E. L.O.L.O.LO.V.E. -ashlee simpson

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i ¢½ jamkooruhgi`

this is me and my boyfriend`s quote

-o-;;

"Love has nothing to do with what eu are expecting to get, it's what eu are expected to give; which is everything."

my boyfriend showed me this quote

-o-;;

since

day one

so yeah

>_o;;

he didnt write it but here its is^^

ALL THESE QUOTES ARE KUTE~

Guest dork.sauce

"When you love someone, you have to let them go to see if they'll come back to you."--Quynh T. Nguyen (me)

i let someone go, but they never came back. That's how i came up with this one =]

"to like is to rush. to love is to wait." -- me =)

everyone's in such a hurry to fall in love, that we forget to realize that love takes time =D

"love is like a camera flash, you dont know when its coming and when it does come you are blind and cant do anything but love"

lovers in parge

Guest PerniciousJuJu

hearts are broken because of words unspoken... -unknown

You know you are in love

when you see the world in her eyes,

and her eyes everywhere in the world.

- David Levesque -

When you love someone,

all your saved-up wishes start coming out.

- Elizabeth Bowen -

Love is a symbol of eternity

that wipes away all sense of time,

removing all memory of a beginning

and all fear of an end.

- Ikhide Oshoma -

Guest J_LINDEBERG

"Every second you spend angry or upset is the second of happiness you can never get back"

- unknown

"Love is when mommy sees daddy pooing and doesn't think it's gross"

- a little boy O_O haha

"When you love someone, You'll deny the truth... and believe a lie"

- bryan adams

Guest lackluster

"Every second you spend angry or upset is the second of happiness you can never get back"

- unknown

- a little boy O_O haha

"When you love someone, You'll deny the truth... and believe a lie"

- bryan adams

- a little boy O_O haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :blush:

ok this might not be a real quote, but i made this up.. it was a analogy

for guys, love is like their penus, they can't live without it, their whole future depends on it, everyday time to time, they must feel it,just to make sure it's okay.. everyday we must clean it.. if someone hurts it, we get angry, but most of all, it's a part of us, it's 1 with us.. it's love

hahaha i made this 1 year ago,please dont bash me for being immature :blush:

Two teenagers goin over 100 mph..

Girl: Slow down. I'm scared.

Guy: No, this is fun.

Girl: No, it's not. Please, it's too scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

*Girl hugs him*

Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? It's bugging me.

(In the paper the next day):

A motorcycle crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die

This one is so sad :(

Guest l3aby143

'A million words would not bring you back, i know, because i've tried, neither would a million tears, I know, because i've cried'

"That thing, that moment when u kiss someone and everything around u becomes hazy n the only thing in focus is u and this person and u realize that that person is the only person u're supposed to kiss for the rest of ur life. And for one moment u get this amazing gift, and u wanna laugh, and u wanna cry... 'cause u feel so lucky that u found it and so scared that it'll go away all at the same time."

Guest *watcher

Thank you, guys; some of these quotes are truly inspiring and just...amazing. :)

-------------------------------------------------

Here are some I collected recently:

What the heart knows today the head will understand tomorrow.

"Love lives on hope, and dies when hope is dead; it is a flame which sinks for lack of fuel," Pierre Corneille

"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation," Kahlil Gibran

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us," Helen Keller

"No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever," Francois Muriac

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness," Friedrich Nietzsche

"Love is a grand solace. Deep and dark as sleep." Jean Paul Sartre, No Exit

And my favorite:

"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself that you tasted as many as you could." -- Louise Erdrich

Guest 2partsvodka

aw....all of these are sooo sweet

aniways..here are some that i have collected.

-if, out of the time, i could pick one oment and keep it shining, always new, of all days that i have lived, i'd pick the moment i met you...

-why do we hurt the one that loves us and love the one that hurts us?

-if love can be avoided simply by clsoing our eyes, i wouldn't blink at all for i don't want to let a second pass having fallen out of love iwth you.

-love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell

-it takes trillion of tiney snowflaskes to make a blanket of snow..it take a million tiny stars to light up the darkest night, but it only take one simple kiss to make me fall for you.

-if i never met you, i wouldn't like you. if i didn't like you, i wouldn't love you. if i didn't love you, i wouldn't miss you...but i did, i do and i will.

-i wish i was a teardrop, born in ur eyes, lived on your cheek and died on your lips

-to love is nothing...to be loved by someone is something...to be love by the one you love is everything...

-when i saw you, i was afraid to talk to you...when i talked to you, i was afraid to hold you...when i hold you, i was afraid to like you..when i like you, i was afraid to love you...now that i love you i'm afraid to let you go...

the bold ones are my most favorite ones...

all these quotes are unknown...=_=^

Guest lilazndreamer

"Perhaps they were right in putting love into books

Perhaps it could not live anywhere else."

"Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain"

both quotes are by William Faulkner

Archived