[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi girls...anybody knows any infos abt Shinhwa concert in singapore in June ??? when will the tickets starts selling?? would appreciate if could share infos here....many many thanks :D

i'm eager to find it out too, but u can check in www.sistic.com :)

hi girls...anybody knows any infos abt Shinhwa concert in singapore in June ??? when will the tickets starts selling?? would appreciate if could share infos here....many many thanks :D

i think you can start follow @iLuvHyesung_ (http://twitter.com/#!/iluvhyesung_)

She's SHCJ that live @ SG (cmiww)

And she's part of ShinhwaForever SF subbing team

one think for sure ticket sales for SG's concert usually trough www.sistic.com.sg

i'm eager to find it out too, but u can check in www.sistic.com :)

yup i did check sistic but nothing abt shinhwa concert on the sistic june event calendar....will try to check again on early may...so looking forward for this concert...hope the ticket in spore wont be super expensive.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest battleuphoria

yup i did check sistic but nothing abt shinhwa concert on the sistic june event calendar....will try to check again on early may...so looking forward for this concert...hope the ticket in spore wont be super expensive.... :sweatingbullets:

i am actually hoping for the same - that the tickets won't be super expensive. but i read that the ticket price might reach sgd 300. that plus my plane ticket, it would be too expensive for me. i am now thinking what i should do. haha hope the details will be out soon so i could decide faster. :D

I am very very sorry to ask this but anybody knows where I can watch or d/l Shinhwa performance at sbs you & i HD version ...i am an idiot with torrent dun know why i cant dl with torrent links :crazy: ...but yeah need to watch this again in HD version ...thnxs :D

i am actually hoping for the same - that the tickets won't be super expensive. but i read that the ticket price might reach sgd 300. that plus my plane ticket, it would be too expensive for me. i am now thinking what i should do. haha hope the details will be out soon so i could decide faster. :D

i dont think it would be that expensive...

from other artist that i've watched (TVXQ fan party and SNSD Asia Tour)  the ticket price is around 148-218 SGD for festival class 

Guest summeriz

well a friend who works at Resorts World told me there's a high chance the concert will be held there since there's been news circulating about this recently..I'd rather they have it at the Indoor Stadium though. will update if my friend provides me updates! :)

Guest teukiie

well a friend who works at Resorts World told me there's a high chance the concert will be held there since there's been news circulating about this recently..I'd rather they have it at the Indoor Stadium though. will update if my friend provides me updates! :)

I think the official Shinhwa Company website already listed that the concert will indeed be held at Resorts World Sentosa. :)

6/16 

2012 SHINHWA GRAND TOUR IN SINGAPORE 'THE RETURN' 

싱가포르(Resort World Sentosa) 

Guest angelgurl

I havent been on the forums for ages so I apologise if I'm not meant to ask this here. I am looking for the shinhwa show/broadcast episodes (with English subtitles if possible), could anyone tell me a good link?

does anybody know where can i find the eng translate for the song "we can get it on" from their 9th album?

it's one my fave but finding the eng translate for 9th album is rather hard...sigh

I havent been on the forums for ages so I apologise if I'm not meant to ask this here. I am looking for the shinhwa show/broadcast episodes (with English subtitles if possible), could anyone tell me a good link?

you can find it here http://shiareagy.tumblr.com/

Guest battleuphoria

i dont think it would be that expensive...

from other artist that i've watched (TVXQ fan party and SNSD Asia Tour)  the ticket price is around 148-218 SGD for festival class 

i really do hope that's the price range, then my dream of seeing shinhwa will not yet fade. :D

that's good to hear that shinhwa is doing good on charts. i hope before they stop their promotions, they get an award as a gift from SHCJ. :D

Guest jiyoung05

Here is the full episode of Win Win Part 2

Ep 2 Part: 1-1

Ep 2 Part: 1-2

Ep 2 Part: 2-1

Ep 2 Part: 2-2

Ep 2 Part: 3-1

Ep 2 Part: 3-2

You should also subscribe to this channel because this kind Shinhwa fan uploads many Shinhwa youtube video in English subs!

Does anyone know where I can D/L this epi.... youtube banned it :(

I just wanted to show everyone my Shinhwa Collection...my room seriously is like FULL of Shinhwa :) Shinhwa Changjo's most dedicated fan since 2004 :) Boo Yeah! as posted before I recently got my Shinhwa Return Album another GREAT add to my collection! Now I'm just waiting for the concert DVD to come out so I can buy it ! Adding more to my Shinhwa Concert collection kekeke:D

Archived