Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Kim Nam Gil, the little Kim Gap Soo? (Interview with Kim Gap Soo)

김갑수, 김남길이 ‘리틀 김갑수’? “만나니 반가워” [인터뷰]

김갑수가 후배 김남길이 ‘리틀 김갑수’라는 별명을 얻게 된 것에 대한 소감을 밝혔다.

최근 서울 종로구 통의동에 위치한 한 카페에서 진행된 스타엔과의 인터뷰에서 대한민국 대표 단명 전문배우로 꼽히는 김갑수는 작품에서 단명하는 것 역시 의미가 있다고 강조했다.

이날 김갑수는 “극중 죽는 것 역시 중요하다고 생각한다. 그 죽음으로 인해 작품의 전개가 달라지기 때문이다”고 자신의 생각을 전했다.

이어 “대신 정확한 이유가 있어야 한다. ‘왜 죽는가?’라는 질문에 대한 답이 중요하다”며 “정확한 이유가 있다면 얼마든지 죽어줄 수 있다”고 남다른 각오(?)를 보였다.

이러한 가운데 김남길이 드라마 ‘굳세어라 금순아’, ‘선덕여왕’, ‘나쁜 남자’, ‘상어’에서 죽음을 맞이하면서 김갑수의 계보를 잇는 듯해 ‘리틀 김갑수’로 불린다.

더욱이 그는 ‘상어’에 이어 영화 ‘해적’을 함께 촬영하고 있는 손예진 응원차 손예진ㅡ김갑수 주연의 영화 ‘공범’ VIP 시사회 현장에 모습을 드러냈다.

김남길이 ‘리틀 김갑수’라고 불린다는 사실에 김갑수는 너털웃음을 짓더니 “자주 죽는 사람끼리 만나니깐 반갑더라”고 말했다.아울러 “(손)예진이가 남길이와 차기작을 찍고 있는데 남길이가 부럽다”며 “내 파트너였는데 조금 섭섭한 감정도 든다”고 질투심을 내비쳐 웃음을 자아냈다.한편 손예진, 김갑수의 폭발적 연기력, 끝을 알 수 없는 반전과 묵직한 여운까지 선사할 영화 ‘공범’은 24일 개봉했다. 

/파이낸셜뉴스 스타엔 이미지 기자(image@starnnews.com)

http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=243522

class="content-title" [breaking] Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin Reported to Be Dating but Their Agencies Deny [breaking] Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin Reported to Be Dating but Their Agencies Deny

It has been reported that actors Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin have been dating for four months now.

According to SBS Entertainment Sports, the two went from acquaintances to lovers in July while they were filming the KBS drama “Shark” together. Although the drama had a sad ending, it looks like there was much happier ending for the two costars. The romance between the two actors was already known by the staff members of their drama and movie. A close acquaintance of both revealed, “They quickly became close during the drama filming. It seems that they developed deep feelings for each other as they played tragic lovers.” 

While they saw each other naturally on the drama set, they also spent their spare time to meet up. They secretly had their dates in areas around their homes. They also had a date in Japan, after the two had wrapped up filming their drama. 

After their drama, they ended up on the same set again, this time for a movie. The two will play the leading roles in the Korean “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie, “Pirates.” It is said Son Ye Jin played a part in the casting of Kim Nam Gil. A representative of the movie said, “There was actually another actor we were considering for the role, along with Kim Nam Gil, but the staff was divided. Then, Son Ye Jin positively recommended Kim Nam Gil, so the decision was made.”

A wedding could possibly be in the future for the couple as well. In an interview for her movie “Accomplice” Son Ye Jin said,” After a close friend of mine got married, I am more interested in marriage. I want to get married before I turn 34.”  During the press conference for the same movie, Kim Nam Gil made a surprise appearance to cheer loudly for Son Ye Jin

With all of this being reported by SBS Entertainment Sports, the actors’ respective agencies were quick to deny through an official statement.

In a phone interview, a representative of Son Ye Jin’s agency, M Steam Entertainment, said, “The rumor that the two are dating is absurd. They are absolutely not in a romantic relationship. It is true that the two became closer through their drama and movie filming. However, if they really were dating they would be honest about it.”

Kim Nam Gil’s agency, Star J Entertainment, said, “He is absolutely not dating Son Ye Jin. This is absurd.”

source: soompi

class="entry-title"[Drama News] Kim Nam Gil and Han Seok Kyu Courted for Historical Drama Posted in Drama News ibvqDmulJf4U3X.jpg

If the stars align, we might see Kim Nam Gil and Han Seok Kyu reunited with Kim Young Hyun, the writer behind hit dramas Queen Seon Deok and Tree with Deep Roots. The two of them are currently being courted to star in political action sageuk drama Pacheonhwang, which is touted as a prequel to Tree with Deep Roots. Of course, the reports come with the usual caveats that the actors are still considering the offer, but Han Seok Kyu’s casting looks like a very real possibility since the production staff are reportedly ensuring that there would be no conflicts with the actor’s schedule.

Continue reading http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/drama-news-kim-nam-gil-and-han-seok-kyu-courted-for-historical-drama/

oh pls KNG not another historical drama where u die in d end. i really hope he chose a different genre like rom com. pls KNG no heavy drama! i hv not recovered from shark n bad guy. [-O<

please do comedy!!! i'm begging you KNG! jaebal! no more national corpse!

Updates from KNG's FB page ... :)1002004_541501829262218_412991530_n.jpg닫혀있는 마음의 문을 여는 가장 좋은 방법이 뭘까요?...... 이 문의 열쇠를 갖고 있는 사람...손!!! 

1461127_541554132590321_1695364337_n.jpg
늘 그렇게... 내가 오기만을 기다리는 우리 탐탐이~~

1459133_541555942590140_1293440924_n.jpg
우리 하~~루.. 머~~루 우쮸쮸~~
뭐줄까?? 내사랑이들~

• 4 weeks later...

[MD화보] 김남길·손예진, 열애설 후 다정한 모습 '포착'

13-12-12 20:34

▲ 김남길-손예진, '촬영 콘티는 꼼꼼히 챙겨야죠' 

image▲ 손예진-김남길, '대본 확인은 꼼꼼히' 

image▲ 손예진, '(김)남길씨 여기좀 봐요~' 

image▲ 김남길-손예진-설리, '우리는 해적!' 

image▲ 손예진-설리, '김남길씨 얘기 잘하네~' http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201312122029451126&ext=na

Sulli, Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin, and more bring out their inner 'pirates' in still cuts for upcoming film

December 12, 2013 @ 1:26 amimage

The still cuts feature Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin, Lee Kyung Young, Yoo Hae Jin, Oh Dal Soo, and Sulli ready to set sail as the coolest Asian pirates one could ever encounter. Sulli especially looked like the cutest pirate of all with her angelic smile that even the roughest pirate can't help but to fall for.

'Pirates', which will be directed by Lee Suk Hoon, has already been dubbed as the Korean version of the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and approximately 10 billion Won (~8.9 million USD) will be invested into the film. The upcoming movie portrays the story of a group of pirates on the hunt during the Joseon Dynasty for a whale that swallowed a valuable treasure.

'Pirates' will premiere in the latter half of 2014!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/sulli-kim-nam-gil-son-ye-jin-and-more-bring-out-their-inner-pirates-in-still-cuts-for-upcoming-film#axzz2nGbL0TYj

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[sSTV] 김남길-손예진-설리 등 '해적' 촬영현장, '추워도 훈훈해~'

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[sSTV] '해적' 김남길 "손예진과 두 번째 호흡, 편하고 너무 좋다"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[sSTV] 김남길-손예진-설리 등 '해적' 촬영현장, '추워도 훈훈해~'

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[sSTV] '해적' 설리 "첫 스크린 데뷔, 부담 컸지만 열심히 촬영중"

cr to uploader

Guest sunshine4ever

Kim Nam Gil Talks About Relationship with Son Ye Jin

jnkm December 13, 2013

%EA%B9%80%EB%82%A8%EA%B8%B8-%EC%86%90%EC%98%88%EC%A7%84_002.jpg

Kim Nam Gil recently spoke about his relationship with co-star Son Ye Jin and said, “I’m so comfortable with her and we work together so well to the point that a dating rumor could start.”

On December 12, the filming set for the upcoming movie “Pirates” was revealed. There, a reporter asked Kim Nam Gil, “Your chemistry with Son Ye Jin was so great that dating rumors were started up. What is Son Ye Jin really like on set?” The actor answered, “I worked with her for the drama ‘Shark‘ and although her character on the drama is different from the film, both of those roles fit well with my roles.”

He continued, “I think both of our characters fit us well. We both met characters that bring our own unique traits to life. In the movie, there is a scene where I tease Son Ye Jin and she nags at me. We play a lot of jokes on each other in real life so it was really similar. It felt comfortable and our chemistry was great. Personally, I’m happy that we worked together.”

Previously, Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin were rumored to be dating due to their back-to-back projects for the drama “Shark” and film “Pirates.”

Meanwhile, “Pirates” is expected to hit theaters next summer. Check out some of the stills that were released earlier!

Source

Hey guys!
As usual, the annual KBS drama awards are coming.. very very sooon! and guess what our couple son ye jin and kim nam gil are nominated for the best coup;le and popularity awards! PLS VOTE FOR THEM! VOTOING ENDS 28TH DECEMBER, MIDNIGHT
For instructions of how to vote, please click on the link:
http://beatuscorner.com/2013-kbs-drama-awards-best-couple-nominees/

• 2 weeks later...