[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest dalki

i just watched this week's episode. the part where they had to make a gag w/ regular household items was hilarious. no one did anything funny except for a few. haha. it was funnier watching them suffer in the muddy water.

yoo jae suk was actually putting Jung Joon Ha's hair into his mouth. TT . TT

then this was probably the funniest

kehe.jpg

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 샤밍리쓰

I laughed so hard at the 짜장면 thing and 소년명수...I felt so sorry for them when they were thrown into the cold water, but then again, they get PAID to get hurt and stuff. Also, I was really excited when 나문희, High Kick's grandma, came. She's awesome.

Guest bebekeyk

how i wish i could also watch this show.. because i'm not Korean, i won't be able to understand anything.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sub this.. like x-man!!! =) i like the MCs here.. they're so funny..

Guest hyaexp

yoo jae suk was actually putting Jung Joon Ha's hair into his mouth. TT . TT

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i309/noomharan012/kehe.jpg

Good god, I gagged when he put his hair into his mouth. X___X; It was like watching a nightmare where desperate men do desperate things.

And I totally LOLed at Haha being too short to reach the banana... mainly because I'm too short too :P

LOL I couldn't figure out what Junha was supposed to be with all the green. It took me a while to understand what hahaha.

Oh man. I love MHDJ.<3

Guest yaeri

SPARTA!!

- the video

- the red highheel

- the helmet

- the short legs

- the awkward

- the father

MUHHANDOJUN!!!

agreed. this show is so underrated around here but it is the best variety show around!! funniest guys ever. :D

Guest dalki

Good god, I gagged when he put his hair into his mouth. X___X; It was like watching a nightmare where desperate men do desperate things.

And I totally LOLed at Haha being too short to reach the banana... mainly because I'm too short too :P

LOL I couldn't figure out what Junha was supposed to be with all the green. It took me a while to understand what hahaha.

Oh man. I love MHDJ.<3

he was supposed to be shrek... yeah it really didn't look like him. but if you look at the picture i posted w/ him and yoo jae suk and jung hyung don you can see the background from the shrek 3, FAR FAR AWAY SIGN & DONKEY

Guest mimi1931

why isnt the new episode uploaded yet!!??!?!

i am going crazy waiting for so long

OMFG!!!!

(sorry...-___________- i just really wanna watch in HQ)

Guest hyaexp

GAHAH!

I laughed so hard when

- all of a sudden they decided to use the smudgey effect for Choi co-d

- Haha started to make up stuff to make it more interesting

- Haha fell asleep cause he was bored/tired

Guest 13miracles

Anyone know what episode it is for the World Cup Special?

And is there any CB that still have the old episodes in HQ ( from 2006) ?

I love this show sooo much but sadly its not realy popular in soompi...6 of them makes me smile always :)

thanks saigon for the hornor special links !!! <3

v Thank you so much <3

Guest theLEGEND

Anyone know what episode it is for the World Cup Special?

And is there any CB that still have the old episodes in HQ ( from 2006) ?

I love this show sooo much but sadly its not realy popular in soompi...6 of them makes me smile always :)

thanks saigon for the hornor special links !!! <3

You can try to go to Iyagi's Clubbox. Just type "Infinity.Challenge" inside the search box. You can find some of the older episodes. :)

Guest saigon

seriously can't find any cb's that have pre-michelle wie episodes. Basically, no season 1 and season 2. The current incarnation is season 3.

I'd pay to d/l episodes from those seasons.

`the_LEGEND... i dont know if you got you translations for those pics... but here are there, i dont know what the last pics says but i got the other 6

pic 1: when the cameras are off, does YJS just talk nonstop on the bus?

pic 2: He and YJS did a program together, "Let's Read Books"

pic 3: Back then he wasnt the top MC like he is today...

pic 4: "why didnt you come to my wedding?"

pic 5: "you said that you would come to my wedding"

pic 6: "i had to work that day"

Guest theLEGEND

`the_LEGEND... i dont know if you got you translations for those pics... but here are there, i dont know what the last pics says but i got the other 6

Thank you so much. I didn't get the translations yet. Seriously, I need to learn korean so that I can understand what are they talking about. :D

Guest hyaexp

I could sort of help with the last picture but I don't understand what the PD was referencing, or what his intention of its meaning was supposed to be...

But it literally translates as "You are terminated/last/finished/yet to be settled with."

It's actually very slang-y and vague so it's hard to tell whether he's saying ^ that or saying, "Forget it, I have no hard feelings towards you." X_____X sorry.

:EDIT:

Actually it also depends on who said it...

Who said the last pics' quote? o_o; The PD or Jae Suk?

:FINAL EDIT: [-_-; sorry]

Last picture means "You're holding a grudge/bad-feelings against me."

Guest theLEGEND

I could sort of help with the last picture but I don't understand what the PD was referencing, or what his intention of its meaning was supposed to be...

But it literally translates as "You are terminated/last/finished/yet to be settled with."

It's actually very slang-y and vague so it's hard to tell whether he's saying ^ that or saying, "Forget it, I have no hard feelings towards you." X_____X sorry.

:EDIT:

Actually it also depends on who said it...

Who said the last pics' quote? o_o; The PD or Jae Suk?

AH! Thank you so much for the explanation. I'm not really sure whether it's the PD or MC Yoo who said that sentence but thanks again for explaining. :)

kehe. today's episode is funny. the best part is the flying chair & the birdman.

I really enjoyed yesterday's episode. I had a great laugh during the flying chair especially when they showed their faces from the slow motion video. I really want to try it. It looks so much fun. :P

Guest jenoh4jc

netiezen are going crazy because of this week's show.

there was a part in the show where they were required to jump off a 1m diving board. it took them forever to actually jump off it. however, when it came to jumping off a diving board twice the height, it was done with ease. this really pissed the netiezens off...poor moohan dojun. they work so hard to make people laugh, yet what they get in return is people's crazy criticisms...and yet, wouldnt they have realized that people arent necessarily dumb either?

Guest 샤밍리쓰

I have come to save this thread ^ㅡ^

My mom thought the flying chair was cruel but I was laughing my butt off, esp. during the slow motion...I almost cried from laughter at one point 8D;;

I'm curious- who's your favorite member and why? I know that a lot of you are biased to PMS (even the name is funny XD) but I would like to know :]

Mine changes so often, but HaHa is really funny these days (with MC Yoo)...I love how they make fun of his height and he acts like a kid (꼬마).

Archived