[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

the spend the night at MBC thing was funny...

i esp loved it when they went to visit sung shikyung and his radio....i laughed my bum off when they were all like screaming their hellos and it's like almost two in the morning....hahahaha

i will be REALLLLLLLY sad when haha goes to the army...who will replace him?

I would think someone around his age.. So maybe Kim Jong Min?

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mkdinh

^ i heard KJM is getting ready to go into the army >.<

that sucks, i didn't know haha had to go so sooon =/

Guest dalki

they say it might be that guy who has that crazy looking hair. you know the one that called when they were in new zelend. it would be hilarious if it was kang ho dong.

Guest Fuzzums

they say it might be that guy who has that crazy looking hair. you know the one that called when they were in new zelend. it would be hilarious if it was kang ho dong.

That would be fantastic, he'd definetly become the strongest person there. Has anyone seen the Fedor speacial? Joon Ha is just a gentle giant lol.

Btw, Can someone tell me what episode number does Maria Sharapova appear on Muhandojun?

Guest dalki

just saw today's. they are way too freaked out by everything. but park myung soo and no hong chul eating the ramen by themselves was too funny. the members just sleeping w/o a tent was hilarious too.

Guest moke311

Yeah, this week's episode was funny! My favorite parts was when the tent was removed, and the part when MC Yu and Haha saw that woman statue and Haha went, "WOW! SPARTAAAAA!!!" :lol:

Guest hyaexp

^ Umm, KBS's sponge & SBS's Exclamation Point?

Oh. Weird. I never found both of those very interesting, not as funny as Moohandojun... eh, to each their own.

Haha I love how a lot of the variety shows are doing the summer-gongpo (horror) specials.

I died of laughter when they screamed when they ran into the camera crew, when Haha threw a tiny fit about how the PD lies XD, and when PMS and NHC ran off to eat :P. The "guess what's in the drink" part made me x_x a little bit but it was interesting.

Guest saigon

guessing none of you guys watched last years horror specials. Those were the ones that got me into becoming a life-time moohandojeun fan.

Guest theLEGEND

guessing none of you guys watched last years horror specials. Those were the ones that got me into becoming a life-time moohandojeun fan.

I loved it! One of my favorites! I kept re-watching those episodes until now. The one that got me into becoming an Infinity Challenge fan was when Shinhwa appeared as a special guest. :)

Guest dalki

that was hilarious. you mean the one they were in the school and in pajamas. it was so funny how park myung soo never got scared.

i love park myung soo! he's my favorite character in moohandojun

Guest saigon

I loved it! One of my favorites! I kept re-watching those episodes until now. The one that got me into becoming an Infinity Challenge fan was when Shinhwa appeared as a special guest. :)

i don't have access to the really old ones- basically, anything before the michelle wie episode. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get a HQ version of the one where they had Lee Hyori as a guest (not the relatively recent "drama" challenge... BAD IDEA BTW) or actually ALL of the MooHanDoJeon episodes even while they were in King Saturday.

Any of you guys know where i can get it?

BTW, I'll start uploading HQ versions of MooHanDoJeons via megaupload, if you guys have any requests or should i just start doing it regularly. I don't know if the thread-starter will put the links on the front page.

Guest theLEGEND

that was hilarious. you mean the one they were in the school and in pajamas. it was so funny how park myung soo never got scared.

i love park myung soo! he's my favorite character in moohandojun

I know! I was like what? Park Myung Soo wasn't even scared when he was walking to the school building and they were supposed to surprise him with a loud "BANG!" :lol:

i don't have access to the really old ones- basically, anything before the michelle wie episode. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get a HQ version of the one where they had Lee Hyori as a guest (not the relatively recent "drama" challenge... BAD IDEA BTW) or actually ALL of the MooHanDoJeon episodes even while they were in King Saturday.

Any of you guys know where i can get it?

BTW, I'll start uploading HQ versions of MooHanDoJeons via megaupload, if you guys have any requests or should i just start doing it regularly. I don't know if the thread-starter will put the links on the front page.

I've never seen any episodes before Michelle Wie episode, so maybe that's why I don't know which Lee Hyori episode are you talking about.

I can help you to upload some HQs if you need some help. I'll be glad to do it. :)

Guest mkdinh

^

^ ca you upload last year's horror special or know the date for it? thanks =]

i loved it when haha saw the mannequin and started yelling "SPARTA!!!!" XD

Guest saigon

i'll upload HQ versions of both of the horror special (there were 2 parts to it) via megaupload by tomorrow. Damn uploads take so long.

Guest 샤밍리쓰

I'm so glad that I found this thread...I'm one of the few people who watched 무한도전 before it became popular..I even watched 무모한도전 and the one before it. I watched every single episode! The viewing population was like 2% XD Now it's like 20%...

I have a question- do you, non-Korean watchers of 무한도전, understand what they are saying WITHOUT subs? Like 돌+아이 with the stone I? It's a really stupid, simple show (..몸개그), yet I love it ㅋㅋㅋ.

It's so underrated (in Soompi, LJ, etc.) though, it makes me sad. But I don't need everyone going after my 5 handsome guys + father 아버지 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

im so pumped that there actually is a thread for this show now.

totally agree with you 리쓰 about how the show is really stupid. but its so darn clever at times. this is the only show that i literally wait all week for because im guaranteed a big laugh(큰웃음) :)

Guest saigon

i do find it weird that moohandojeun's basically a variety show phenomenon over in korea, but it receives so little love here. I guess everyone here's just attached to kwon sang woo, song hae gyo, etc....

My TV heroes are guys like Yoo Jae Suk and Homer Simpson.

BTW, 3 more hours until upload for the horror specials are complete.

Archived