[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

Has anyone seen the first episode yet?

Any thoughts? (please put stuff in yellow or something if there's going to be spoiler talk too ~ thanks ^^)

Just wanna know what people's reactions were - not sure if I want to start this yet... (although i guess i wouldn't mind watching it for gam wooseong since it's been a really long time since he was in a drama).

I saw it a few hours ago It're pretty good... I mean really good!

I really liked it. Every minute that went by you get attracted to it more and more.

There is just something about it that's different from the traditional Korean drama. There's a certain charm.

And I have read some articles on the response of the Korean audience about this drama. Usually, as much as this drama was one that people really anticipated, you would expect that some people would get disappointed. But contrary to fact everyone really liked it. Some comments were that it's like a movie, the acting is very good, you could relate to it, etc.

I hope it'll be a big hit because it is really good and different. It's like a package

(it's funny, melo, etc.)

Highly recommend it!

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked it. Every minute that went by you get attracted to it more and more.

There is just something about it that's different from the traditional Korean drama. There's a certain charm.

And I have read some articles on the response of the Korean audience about this drama. Usually, as much as this drama was one that people really anticipated, you would expect that some people would get disappointed. But contrary to fact everyone really liked it. Some comments were that it's like a movie, the acting is very good, you could relate to it, etc.

I hope it'll be a big hit because it is really good and different. It's like a package

(it's funny, melo, etc.)

Highly recommend it!

Hi

Thank you so much for your thought. I tried to watch it yesterday live, but I could not get through the server. Would appreciate any short summary or spoiler of the ep1... since I can't understand Korean. Thank you. :)

Alone In Love has a very special storyline. I love the way they portrayed the emotions, the conflicts and the struggle to let go. The title of the drama really tells the story well. In the drama, the two main characters are alone right now but they're definitely in love with each other. They really care about each other but can't express their true feelings...instead...everything came out wrong. They don't say what they truly feel. It's the type of love that we don't wish to experience. This drama has a more mature theme...it has a really good message and a really good story.

bscap0019zt.jpg

bscap0085hf.jpg

bscap0261fh.jpg

bscap0588qj.jpg

bscap0709sg.jpg

bscap0943zi.jpg

bscap1202bm.jpg

bscap1271rd.jpg

bscap1376rp.jpg

bscap1669lt.jpg

thanx mucho u guys fo' sharin those screen capz 'nd linx!!

Luv, would yah mind postin yer 'attitude' on tis drama

to Son Ye Jin thread? Glad to hear more from u there... :)

gomawoh... gomawoh... fo' ta heads up dearie!!

yer hardworx iz much appreciated!!

Its definitely a mature theme that i love so far because from what i read about divorce and the complications that ensue from it, its difficult to move on although the opposite can be said as well.

i think this drama shows so far how difficult it is to let go after such a committed and time consuming relationship with all the memories in between. Moving on and finding new people to share a life again is hard period.

Personally im not a big fan of SYJ but she really came into her own in this drama and my goodness, GWS, im such a huge fan of his and he really captured this character to the T.

And i love the fact that both of them are so inarticulate and cant say anything at the right time, arent we all like that sometimes? :blink:

I can't believe I almost missed episode 1 of this drama, and I've been waiting so long!!!! :blush: I seriously thought it was a Tues/Weds show, not Mon/Tues. :lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this series unfolds because Gam Woo Sung is an awesome actor. I'm not exactly a huge fan of Son Yeh Jin (only saw her in "Summer Scent"), but I think she's improved since then.

While reading a bit of the synopsis for the series, I was reminded a bit of "Pride & Prejudice" because the characters love each other but cannot express their true feelings properly. :P

Alone In Love has a very special storyline. I love the way they portrayed the emotions, the conflicts and the struggle to let go. The title of the drama really tells the story well. In the drama, the two main characters are alone right now but they're definitely in love with each other. They really care about each other but can't express their true feelings...instead...everything came out wrong. They don't say what they truly feel. It's the type of love that we don't wish to experience. This drama has a more mature theme...it has a really good message and a really good story.

so the first esp open well ~

the story was adapted from a japanese novel i heard ~writer for Sleeping Forest and i like the director of this drama .the movie A Day director .it was a movie i like alot ~

.was planning to take a look at this .and with Gam Woo Sung in it make it something to watch too ..been soo long since i last watch his drama ~ ..

Thanks all for your input =)

(it's funny, melo, etc.)

Highly recommend it!

^LOL Not too surprised about the comment that it's like a movie though... wasn't like half of the show already filmed before being aired?

Guest rainy75

i watched some parts of epi1 yesterday...

the drama seems so realistic..

the way the characters has been potray and the way they vent their anger... makes me think of our day to day life..

i like the scene i saw where Gam Woo Sung was taken aback when the person he waiting for turned up to be a pretty lady .. and the way the camera showed his reactions..(like his feet started to react... hahaaa)

Archived