• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano_lady

great new great news! :D i finally found the show

and Subtitles..

but the subtitles..are way off O_O;;;;;;

so im editing them with the name and stuff since all the names look like there chinese O_O it makes me confused

so if anyone wants them contact me :D

Oh, that's great!

Are the subs in English?

Must be the bootleg version then :unsure:

In any case, you could easily adjust the subs using Subtitle Workshop ;)

Have fun!

Btw, shirley, thanks again for the awesome episode 2 summary!!

Here are a few stuff I managed to get from DCinside ;)

Clipboard06.jpg

F4918-14.jpg

F4918-20.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

Guest kyliehp

and Subtitles..

so im editing them with the name and stuff since all the names look like there chinese O_O it makes me confused

Can you please give me the link?

Thank you

Guest kdramafanusa

i heard a bad news today that actor Park Kwang-jung (46) who was also in White Tower had passed away due to lung cancer .He was in the role of one of the professor .

may he rest in peace . he was a familar face in alot of drama and movie .being a theater director himself too.

article from VARIETY

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117997659.html

Posted: Fri., Dec. 19, 2008, 12:31pm PT

Park Kwang-jung dies at 46

Korean actor starred in 'Wife's Lover'

By PAT SAPERSTEIN

Korean actor and theater director Park Kwang-jung, who starred in "Driving with My Wife's Lover," died of lung cancer Dec. 15 in Seoul. He was 46.

Park debuted in theatrical world as a director in 1992, and was one of the most well-known theater directors in Korea. He also performed in various films and TV dramas, usually as a supporting actor portraying. As a film actor, he started his career in helmer Lee Jang-ho's "Myong-Ja Akiko Sonia"(1992) and starred in more than 20 films including helmer Song Neung-han's "No.3"(1997).

In 2006, he took a leading role for the first time in his film career with "Driving with My Wife's Lover." He received the Best Actor award from the 1st International Emerging Talent Film Festival in Monaco for his performance as a man obsessed with his wife's affair.

Pic was screened in Sundance and Rotterdam in 2007, and its remake rights were recently sold for the U.S.

-- Han Sunhee

Guest luvxholic

i've been avidly looking for links to watch this drama but i can't seem to find them anywhere T_T the 3 clubbox links in the front don't have them either (2 of them are no longer active)...can anyone help me?? thanks!!! i really wannna watch it because i've become a big fan of KMM after beethoven virus!

Guest piano_lady

i've been avidly looking for links to watch this drama but i can't seem to find them anywhere T_T the 3 clubbox links in the front don't have them either (2 of them are no longer active)...can anyone help me?? thanks!!! i really wannna watch it because i've become a big fan of KMM after beethoven virus!

hiya luvxholic!

check out kurosakineko's earlier post.

I think she found something online.

But she's working on the subs for now...

oh, new KMM fan?

join us in the KMM thread please! :)

F4918-15.jpg

F4918-17.jpg

check out kurosakineko's earlier post.

I think she found something online.

But she's working on the subs for now...

I am also awaiting for kurosakineko e-sub link? :rolleyes:

Guest piano_lady

Wow! Lots of goodies!! Thanks, KD!

Btw, Belleza from javabeans blog mentioned that

"MBC America is currently reairing the White Tower at 11:00pm every week night (except Friday?)"

Can our US-based friends here confirm this?

Guest orbiter

"MBC America is currently reairing the White Tower at 11:00pm every week night (except Friday?)"

Can our US-based friends here confirm this?

Yes, indeed. Actually it is at 11.00 pm Pacific Standard Time on MBCD channel.

Guest ~ juice

i heard that this drama had a lot of good reviews. seeing how i love medical dramas, i really want to watch this but i cant seem to find any english subs! )':

i heard that this drama had a lot of good reviews. seeing how i love medical dramas, i really want to watch this but i cant seem to find any english subs! )':

It is a licensed drama,hence, you can't find it on line.

You may want to purchase it over at YesAsia website.

Yes, indeed. Actually it is at 11.00 pm Pacific Standard Time on MBCD channel.

I was actually able to watch it on Christmas Eve in my in-laws' house. I don't know the episode number but it's toward the end of the drama where all the other doctors already found out about Dr Jang's health.

Guest piano_lady

I was actually able to watch it on Christmas Eve in my in-laws' house. I don't know the episode number but it's toward the end of the drama where all the other doctors already found out about Dr Jang's health.

Well, since you are in the US, you can actually watch it for free through dramafever.

Check out dramabeans' entry here.

I am about to start episode 16 now...

So far, I am loving it... ;)

Guest e ; c h o .

^ I tried to register but it looks like its not taking any more memberships for a while. :[

For those that watched it on MBCD, the drama actually aired 3 times a day, the same ep.

When I was watching it, it aired at 5 am, 12 pm and then again at 11pm. But it already ended. :[

I came across this drama with just a short clip , and it was so exited so I decided to find some stuff to watch online, but seems there isn't anywhere to watch this drama online or dl :( . But I have already ordered this one , might take some time to get this, but I am really looking forward to watch this. FH, All in and AIMH are those only drama I have ever bought and this is an exception though :P . I have never watched any drama or movie of KMM, but heard he is a great actor, and with that short clip, I already get a feeling he is awesome, can't wait to own this white tower DVD :D .

and Subtitles..

Hi, pmed you :)

I'm a new KMM fan, seen him in Bad Family n Beethoven Virus. He's very versatile.

This drama has been receiving rave reviews, I've only watched the Japanese version, which is also very entertaining and edgy.

Hoping to get to watch this drama!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest piano_lady

I came across this drama with just a short clip , and it was so exited so I decided to find some stuff to watch online, but seems there isn't anywhere to watch this drama online or dl :( . But I have already ordered this one , might take some time to get this, but I am really looking forward to watch this. FH, All in and AIMH are those only drama I have ever bought and this is an exception though :P . I have never watched any drama or movie of KMM, but heard he is a great actor, and with that short clip, I already get a feeling he is awesome, can't wait to own this white tower DVD :D .

utkim, welcome to the thread!

so, did your dvd arrive??

let us know what you think of the drama, ok?

Hi, pmed you :)

I'm a new KMM fan, seen him in Bad Family n Beethoven Virus. He's very versatile.

This drama has been receiving rave reviews, I've only watched the Japanese version, which is also very entertaining and edgy.

Hoping to get to watch this drama!

hi lunae! welcome to the thread too!

if you're from the US, you can watch this in dramafever...

am not sure though if it has been uploaded already as I don't have access to the site.

our US-based friends might let us know :)

wt-1.jpg

credits to DCinside

Archived