NAN

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wasabininja

i don't know if i commented for this clip o_o

(babiixru using friend's account btw)

kevin sang very nicely indeed ^^

your voice sounds different! are you using your falsetto? if you are you have a REALLY nice falsetto. your voice gives the impression that you are like 27! haha. that was a nice vibratto at the end of 1:45! :)

whoa that's CRAZY HIGH it sounds ilke your straining but then it sounds like you're not straining haha. but goood job with this <33

Guest msmilkt

美丽的神话 by 韩红 孙楠

a beautiful song ..

firstly .. i would like to say that you are really brave to try to sing this song since it was originally sang by 2 of the best singers not only in China but probably in the world ..

but, what a great job you 2 had done, i was nervous preparing myself to hear this, but i was not in the least bit disappointed.

Nan, don`t worry! you reached all the high parts, and you sang beautifully =D

and Kevin was just right, both of you just fitted the song well, both of you sang beautifully and so passionatly, it sounded as if you 2 were in sync, esp the vibo at the end ..

just one thing .. i think your ''的'' in ''你是我心中唯一美丽的神话'' was a bit soft, i think it would`ve sounded clearer if it was slightly louder ..

but realli .. that there was nothing to say about this excelt that it was sang so beautifully that it gave me the shivers ..

are you guys ever planning on making an album .. beacuse i tell you .. i will definatly go buy it =D

Archived