The Myth - 美丽的神话 (Beautiful Myth)

NAN

OMG GUYS!!! THIS SONG IS #2 ON THE POP COVER SONG PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.soundclick.com/genres/ChartsSub...op&Subgenre=205

OMG YOU ALL MAKE ME WANNA CRY!!!!!! T__________T

To be honest, I was soooooooo sooooooooooooooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO depressed after singing this song cuz I thought I did such a horrible job. But thank you allllllllllll for all the positive feedback! I really feel like crying. TT_________TT

I'm not gonna do individual replies because all I can say to each one of you is THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH! Without all the comments, I would never improve. Thank you SO MUCH. And this comes deep from my heart. I sincerely thank each one of you. T____T :D

I hope this song can reach #1. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sikkony

I hope this song can reach #1. :)

I'll help spam the "hot" button on soundclick for you :P

lol Nah, jokes, that would make you feel bad haha.

Yay!~ i finally get to come back and listen!!~ (sorry, had to re-reply b/c i didn't want you to miss my reply)--And i was right!! sounds lovely!~*

o_O.. i'm in awe...~* i mean, not b/c i'm surprised-- b/c i knew this was gonna be good-- but b/c you guys pulled this song off so lovely-ly (it's such a hard song to sing :sweatingbullets: ..~ i EXTREMELY LOVE IT!!!!~-- you both were awesome..~

Nan: wow..~ your ability to reach those high notes were fabulous. So powerful.~* i love it!~

Kevin: Your gentle-ness was beautiful.~ You had great control and sounded very nice.~

to think of it now..~ you both sound very powerful and had enough emotion to give me the chills ehehe.*~ this has got to be one of the best collabs i've heard on soompi.~ wonderful job you both!~ keep it up!~* B)

--edit--

*GASP* #2 song?!?!?!?!!!~ AHHHH!~ i definitely agree.~ but it should be #1 :lol: !!~ congratulations on a well well done job!!~ happy for you!!~ :D

Guest changsta

i wanna hear more songs by you two. kevin has such an amazing voice!!! i want to hear more. i think you guys did it better than the original.

Guest S_E_7_E_N_ L_O_V_E

grreat job!!

kevin has GREAT vibratto~

and Nan has a clear voice and high voice~~

ur high notes were nice..so no worries~

just make shurr when u guys sing together...the main vocals come out~ :D

great job!

Guest superstar`kiss

Ahhh!!! I LOVE this song!!

And i REALLY loved your version!!!

Kevin--your voice is SO refreshing!

Nan--Your voice is so high and BEAUTIFUL!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!

:D

Guest siumeimei1023

absolutely beautiful... so shock how beautiful u two sound together... especially the end... u guys give me the chills (good ones of course) I am so envious of how good u guys can sing...

kevin: nice and beautiful voice... and u sound so jay chou at some part

nan: ur high part was great~ not bad at all! I agree the part in the middle where u did 来 in "春去春又来" is very nicely done!

I hope u get #1 too! ^^

Guest K_Holic

this is amazing! you two sang beautifully! this song is pretty high for the girl part and i think you did a great job! keep it up..

btw, this is one of my favorite songs you sang! :D

Who is this Kevin?

^ Hsiang84

Wow, you guys did an amazing job. I keep on listening to it over and over and over again. I even dragged my sister out of her room to listen to this, hahaa. It's such a beautiful song.

Do you know where I could download the original version?

wow nan... you two sound really good together! And you got those high notes - BAM! Really good harmonizing! I enjoyed this song very much, it was really good!

Archived