Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Guest LolitaMan

Yeah this is one cute dude. I have no idea why other less attractive actors have way so many pages and this stud here barely has any?!!

• 5 months later...
Guest krisflyer

I watched him in little bride & frivoulous wife!!!

He's so cute and I Love his smile.

Any news about him, new drama or movie this year?

Guest xxtammyxx

wow...i thought he was really cute in My Little Bride but didn't bother to find any info on him...recently tumble upon Ice Girl and when i first saw him i thought he was Kim Jung Hoon (another love of mine haha) ^__________^ he's so cuteeeeee in there, i stop watching it when his part ended T_T...then decided to find some info on who this guy is and surprise to find out he's that cute baseball kid!!! lol....hope he'll get cast as the main guy soon ^_____^

• 2 months later...
Guest blue317

Park Jinwoo's latest drama series is I'll Give You All, he played the lead role, to those who would like to read more about his latest project under KBS banner, here is the link:http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=315840

1254986575_reversal-of-fate.jpg

I'll Give you All / Give You All / Reversal of Fate

• 1 month later...

so he was the one who acted as the boy that MGY dated!!!!!! when i watched My Little Bride, i thought so too that the boy whom MGY dated is so cute and boyish looking....

now i happened to watch 'Reversal of Fate' and found him to be just as cute but more manly now..... :lol:

i like to watch this drama but it is showing at odd hours..... :angry:

and he is already 26years old....he doesn't look like 26...he looks younger......

and i guess it is really pure luck at times when you worked for so many years and projects, but popularity is just so-so.. hope he will be rewarded soon......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest dc222

PARK JIN WOO! :wub:

Been watching "Reversal of Fate" (I'll Give You Everything) on KBS World.

Jin Woo is so handsome. Great seeing him on TV everyday :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived