Park Jin Woo 박진우

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Guest treeesaa

gosh he is like one of the cutest things ever! i fell for him in nn5 and found out he was also in bad family. watched that and didnt like his character at first but then he got less annoying and way more cute. haha hes so underated on soompi though

:wub:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chynna02

ommo!!!!1 thanks for all the pictures!!! i really appreciate it!!! hehe i cant stop drooling iver this hawt guy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

since he's so hawt i'll let him be in my fanfic... lol he's gonna be the lead >< lol im excited about my fanfic!!

hopefully people here in this thread will read (when i post it later this week)!!

jinwoo is just hot! :]

thanks for the pictures again! ^^ i'll try to contribute in my best ability! :]

p.s. in bad family, he was such a jerk ^^ but he was a cute jerk! ^^ so i ddnt care that much ^^

Guest V A L XD

I though the thread died out :blink: oh well, glad it's here! haha

Hmm, I loved Jin Woo in Bad Family but I totally fell for him in NNS5.

I think I saw a preview or something for his movie or drama? Iono but He's a perve in it. He's too innocent for that lol

Guest supersumocg

photo10231.jpg

just a little picture I found. I hope it's not posted yet. it's really hard to find pictures of him.

I LOOOOVEEEEEEED him in Nonstop 5. He was pretty funny, but i liked him best because he was really sweet with Su Ah. I hope to see more of him. I can't wait to watch his movie Dasepo Naughty Girls.

Guest superivystar

lol i can't believe i haven't posted in his thread yet T__T

i'm a huge fan of his after my little bride and nn5..i remember i was researching like crazy on him after my little bride :lol:

i think he's the next big thing. give him a drama where he's the lead and he'll be zuuuuuuper famous like whoa.

Guest jasmine_korea

I hope his thread don't die , I don't know why no one post in this thread he is such a cute and talented actor i really like him.

Hope he makes it verry big

Keep on supporting

Guest devils_ear

Everyone's trying so hard to keep this thread alive....i might as well put my piece into it as well. He is GORGEOUS! lol. He's so cute. First noticed him in "My Little Bride" and I have to say that I agree with many of yous in that he does remind me of Kim Jung Hoon. ESPECIALLY when he smiles. They've both just got smiles that'll melt ur heart. Awwwww...........*sigh*....so cute!

Guest skim1127

oh my GAWD this guy is so freaking hot!! i loved him in bad family...so uhribuhri...

Everyone's trying so hard to keep this thread alive....i might as well put my piece into it as well. He is GORGEOUS! lol. He's so cute. First noticed him in "My Little Bride" and I have to say that I agree with many of yous in that he does remind me of Kim Jung Hoon. ESPECIALLY when he smiles. They've both just got smiles that'll melt ur heart. Awwwww...........*sigh*....so cute!

Guest `soliloquy

I remember him!

He's the guy in Bad family; the one who likes Nam Sang Mi's character!!!

I thought he's really cute! His smile is to-die-for!

Plus, his face is adorable!

His acting is not too bad either. At least now I actually know his name!

Park Jin Woo.

Guest bichittybich

I hope his thread don't die , I don't know why no one post in this thread he is such a cute and talented actor i really like him.

Hope he makes it verry big

Keep on supporting

yeah i dont want this thread to die out either. i will always support jinwoo.

Omg.He's Such a prety boi..He's hot..

Wait isn't he also gonna be in goong2??

Where did it say that he was gonna be in goong2??? i wasnt planning on watching season 2 of goong but if jung hoon and jin woo are both in it i will def watch for sure.

they do both have nice smiles but id say jung hoon has a better one. i dont think they look a like neither does jin woo remind me of jung hoon but they both sure are cute stuff to look at.

lol i can't believe i haven't posted in his thread yet T__T

i'm a huge fan of his after my little bride and nn5..i remember i was researching like crazy on him after my little bride :lol:

i think he's the next big thing. give him a drama where he's the lead and he'll be zuuuuuuper famous like whoa.

i agree if he were the lead in a drama he would make it very big.

I miss Jin Woo oppa! Still no news of his next project hm? Perhaps he's taking a break after DNG.

Some pics that were taken during the filming of Dasepo Naughty Girls..

111.jpg

106.jpg

105.jpg

95-5.jpg

95-6.jpg

LOL. Sexxxy. =P

97-15.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest superstar`kiss

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Haven't been in here for so long!!

He still looks SO amazingly CUTE!!! :wub:

Wow..is he working on another movie/drama already..?

JINWOO FIGHTING!!!

--------------------

Yay! We have 7 pages now!! WooHoo!!

Archived