Park Jin Woo 박진우

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

Guest xosandy

he's uber cute in bad family. i'm looking forward to dasepo naughty girls! i do agree though that he deserves more recognition.

with lee da hae!

1148105907_dh1.jpg

¹ÚÁø¿ì°øÇ׿¡¼­.jpg

jin woo oppa with hyun young and nam sang mi :D

2006032411102152682_1.jpg

2006032414012671506_2.jpg

2006032414012671506_1.jpg

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asillysaint

I just watched Ice Girl and all I have to say is: I'm fully a Jin-woo Fan now so what's the scoop about him lately? I've read the thread but not much has been mentioned.

Guest xosandy

I just watched Ice Girl and all I have to say is: I'm fully a Jin-woo Fan now so what's the scoop about him lately? I've read the thread but not much has been mentioned.

He's currently working on the movie, "Dasepo Naughty Girls" with Kim Ok Bin which will be released this August. His next project after that will be the movie "The Perfect Wives" with Park Jung Ah and Lee Won Jung, which is scheduled to release this fall. I'm hoping he'll do another drama in the near future. You've gotta watch Bad Family if you haven't though. That drama is just hilarious!!

Guest asillysaint

He's currently working on the movie, "Dasepo Naughty Girls" with Kim Ok Bin which will be released this August. His next project after that will be the movie "The Perfect Wives" with Park Jung Ah and Lee Won Jung, which is scheduled to release this fall. I'm hoping he'll do another drama in the near future. You've gotta watch Bad Family if you haven't though. That drama is just hilarious!!
Nice. Bad Family? I'll check into that. He's just too cute.

Hm, just curious...is he the same Park Jin Woo, the golfer, who got married? Hopefully, not.

Guest xosandy

Nice. Bad Family? I'll check into that. He's just too cute.

Hm, just curious...is he the same Park Jin Woo, the golfer, who got married? Hopefully, not.

Nope, that's a different Park Jin Woo. Ours is still available. :D

Guest xingjing

^ True that, true that! ^^

I've got to check out Dasepo Naughty Girls when it comes out! I'm glad, however, that Bad Family actually gave him quite a bit of recognition. Which is probably why he's now in a lot of these things... hehe! ^^

So proud of our (or is it?) Jinwoo oppa!

Guest asillysaint

Nope, that's a different Park Jin Woo. Ours is still available. :D
Oh, I'm super thankful and quite relieved. :sweatingbullets:

^ True that, true that! ^^

I've got to check out Dasepo Naughty Girls when it comes out! I'm glad, however, that Bad Family actually gave him quite a bit of recognition. Which is probably why he's now in a lot of these things... hehe! ^^

So proud of our (or is it?) Jinwoo oppa!

Was Bad Family a popular drama? Hm, I'll check it out but just one other question, was Jinwoo oppa featured in a lot of scenes? I mean, I totally missed him in Ice Girl when his part ended and only showed up bits and pieces here and there throughout the drama. :blush: Gosh, he's just so cute and quite a good actor.

He definitely needs more support and interaction in his personal thread here. :sweatingbullets:

Guest xosandy

Oh, I'm super thankful and quite relieved. :sweatingbullets:

Was Bad Family a popular drama? Hm, I'll check it out but just one other question, was Jinwoo oppa featured in a lot of scenes? I mean, I totally missed him in Ice Girl when his part ended and only showed up bits and pieces here and there throughout the drama. :blush: Gosh, he's just so cute and quite a good actor.

He definitely needs more support and interaction in his personal thread here. :sweatingbullets:

Yup, Bad Family is a very popular drama. I've read the comments in the thread and I'm not exaggerating when I say I haven't heard one negative comment about it. Trust me, you'll definitely love it. Nam Sang Mi, the main actress, really did a superb job. And.. don't worry, you'll definitely see much more of him in Bad Family than in Ice Girl.

Guest asillysaint

Yup, Bad Family is a very popular drama. I've read the comments in the thread and I'm not exaggerating when I say I haven't heard one negative comment about it. Trust me, you'll definitely love it. Nam Sang Mi, the main actress, really did a superb job. And.. don't worry, you'll definitely see much more of him in Bad Family than in Ice Girl.
I've read that he's plays quite an opposite role of Jung Ha-rok? Boy, can't wait until I get my hands on Bad Family; I'm dying to see more of him.

I've seen My Little Bride but I think he looks much more mature, better, and polished now than back then. He really suits long hair. I love the way he smiles and his eyes are so pure. Hm, I don't understand why the directors didn't feature Jinwoo Oppa more often in Ice Girl, like when Kim Jae-Hee/So-Ryung sees Jung Ha-rok, she only sees the young Jung Ha-rok. The drama overall would have been more emotionally deep if that was the case because we're actually watching the lost time and lost romance between Jung Ha-rok and So-Ryung when they both departed. Hm, Jinwoo Oppa left quite a huge impression on me so he's sort of my new obsession at the moment. He is the most gorgeous groom! :sweatingbullets:

Which film or drama are these photos from? Jinwoo Oppa looks so handsome in ancient clothing.

Um, any information about his childhood life, his family, his personal life? I'm just curious as a new fan, that's all. Sorry to bombard everyone with questions, that's the most I can do actually. I really have no idea where to search up news or pictures of him, Soompi is usually the center for all of that but seems like this thread is so quiet. Oh well. Let's support Jinwoo Oppa to the fullest. :sweatingbullets:

Can you guys provide the projects Jinwoo Oppa has participated in, in English? I want to search for some at Yesasia if possible. Thanks.

Guest innerouter2000

he's really cute in bad family! but my first impression was.. annoying! =X maybe coz of his prince syndrome

but still.. cutie :blush:

Guest chelsea

wow, i just found this thread, and been wanting to look for news about him... :D

his pictures here are so mature, i really liked him in my little bride, even more than kim rae won.. haha!

hope we could keep this page alive!! :)

Guest asillysaint

he's really cute in bad family! but my first impression was.. annoying! =X maybe coz of his prince syndrome

but still.. cutie :blush:

Really? Hm, I would love to see his Prince Syndrome but I haven't had the time to watch Bad Family yet. Perhaps you can help elaborate on what this Prince Syndrome is?

wow, i just found this thread, and been wanting to look for news about him... :D

his pictures here are so mature, i really liked him in my little bride, even more than kim rae won.. haha!

hope we could keep this page alive!! :)

I love him too, that's why I've been trying to revive the thread. Seriously, Oppa needs more support than this lol. :sweatingbullets:

Hm, from behind the scenes of Ice Girl, there was a scene where Oppa had to dive off from the cliff/rocks into the waterfall lake, seems like he didn't know how to swim, he was basically drowning and struggling to float up on the surface up until the helper crashed in and helped him out. So silly but cute. So does Oppa know how to swim?

Guest innerouter2000

Really? Hm, I would love to see his Prince Syndrome but I haven't had the time to watch Bad Family yet. Perhaps you can help elaborate on what this Prince Syndrome is?

well at first he was annoying coz all u saw was the pompous, arrogant, mean side to him, but he.. progresses haha n gets better :vicx:

HM how do i elaborate without giving spoilers.. well i guess he tries to have things his way? like since he's sorta arrogant at the beginning... but not entirely.. like you don't really see him selfish n all.. he's jus really funny in it... man i cant explain :tears:

i recommend u watch it soon!! :w00t:

but the thing is he's not in it.. THAT much.. but he's funny.. n cute :P

he's sorta different than in nonstop.. a lot cuter actually :P

well... im sorry i didnt help :tears:

i agree.. he needs more recognition :D

Guest skim1127

park jin woo is the CUTEST guy! omg i LOVED him in bad family! ive never seen nn5 or my little bride...better rent the movie!!!

I started to like him when i saw My little bride

Loved him from NN5

And even more in Bad family >_<

he is the only reason i watch those drama

His acting skill is getting better

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

New pics of Jin Woo oppa promoting his new movie "Dasepo Naughty Girls":

kp1_2060710p3843.jpgkp1_2060710o3710.jpg

2006071012471753208_1.jpg

Too cute. :P

´ټ¼Æ÷%20¼ҳà%2072.jpg

´ټ¼Æ÷%20¼ҳà%2070.jpg

´ټ¼Æ÷%20¼ҳà%2069.jpg

Even Kim Ok Bin is mesmerized by him. Then again, who wouldn't be? :blush:

1152511743_1.jpg

1152511494_1.jpg

200607101325421120_1.jpg

´ټ¼Æ÷%20¼ҳà%2051.jpg

´ټ¼Æ÷%20¼ҳà%2020.jpg

´ټ¼Æ÷%20¼ҳà%2019.jpg

014.jpg

asillysaint: I'm not sure either if he really knows how to swim. It would be interesting to find out though. Even if he didn't, I'm sure thousands of girls would be willing to jump in to save him. :P

Guest bichittybich

I cant wait to see him new movie because not only does it have Jinwoo but also my other love Yoo Gun. It should be coming out soon I think.

I love Jinwoo. I remember first seeing him in Little Bride. He was so cute in that movie but back then I couldnt find much info on him. I also watched a few episodes of NNS5. He had a good character on that show. I didnt really like Bad Family but I only watched it because Jinwoo was in it. :D I really want to watch Ice Girl but there arent full subs out for it so i dont know if i should or not.

I hope a lot more ppl start recognizing what a talent he is because I think he deserves it. I just want him to get a leading role in a good drama so that we all can drool over him. hehe

Does anyone have the episode of him on XMan?? I guess I should go search for it :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asillysaint

xosandy: Thanks so much for the updates on Oppa. Boy, he sure looks so cute in those new photos.

innerouter2000: Thanks for the information. I haven't checked into Bad Family just yet. I think I would actually love to see Oppa as an arrogant jerk, quite different from his calm and cute characters. :blush:

bichittybich: Oppa only appears in the beginning and a few seconds here and there throughout the drama, Ice Girl but it was sure worth it though. :P I enjoyed the unique storyline but for some reason, I hated to see the older version of Ha-Rok, Kim Ju Seung. I wanted Soo Ryung (Kim Hyo Jin) to see Ha-Rok as the younger version, Jinwoo Oppa, throughout the drama since it's trying to convey that love exceeds time or whatnot, the director should have left Jinwoo Oppa as one of the main actors. Like Soo Ryung will always love and view Ha-Rok as the same Ha-Rok from 25 years ago, that type of cheesy love story would have worked better. Anyway, I guess, I'm just asking for more onscreen time for our Oppa. :sweatingbullets:

Guest angelarato

PARK JINWOO!! i totally fell in love with him after watching him on xman!! LOL.. wad is his newest drama?i wanna watch it!!

Archived